Will You Be My Date?

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

"WHY?!" I yelped. The other guys just stared at him. Minho smirked, while leaning back and closing his eyes, looking amused.

"Just cuz." He mumbled. I glared at his relaxed figure. Onew lifted his finger to speak.

"Actually it's because the rest of us have dates," My eyes rounded in bafflement. "And it'd be weird and suspicious if the famous Kim Jonghyun--who happens to be our best friend--is all alone at Key's party." Onew proudly stated, as if he just announced something so important. I groaned, covering my stressed face.

Who am I going to bring? Ugh, WHY! WHY?!!

Taemin peered at him. Grinning, the maknae mused, "Hyung, does this mean you can't get a girl for just one night?"

Key smirked. "Now that's news."

I placed my hands on the table. "No," I smirked back. "I'm just contemplating which girl I should bring to this special occasion." I leaned back, crossing my arms. Minho's eyes flickered open and he sat up.

"Well, you better choose fast Romeo. The party's at 7." He informed getting up. The rest of the guys got up also. Key patted my back on the way out.

"We're hoping for one with an S-line figure." Key winked, then followed the rest of the guys out. Once the tiny bell rang when they left, I started to panick.

! NOW WHAT?! There's only one girl I can go with...and that's...

I gulped and smacked my hand over my face. "Oh no..."

 

Jessica's POV

Me and Tiffany were talking in my room while doing our nails. We chatted and caught up with the latest news about the school. I told her about Donghae and Yoona and she gaped at me in horror.

"Wow, you're in a mess." she commented. I sighed in agreement. I noticed that it was awfully quiet downstairs. Hm, what's Jonghyun doing?

Right then and there, there was a loud bang of the front door. I jumped, causing me to accidentally wipe some nail polish on Tiffany. My eyes widened.

"Omo, mianhae!" I apologized quickly, grabbing a paper towel and wiping her skin. She just smiled and shook her head.

"It's fine. What's all that racket?" She asked. I shrugged. I shrieked when the door burst open. The open nail polish bottle spurted out some liquid on the floor. I sighed in annoyance. I turned to the door to find Jonghyun panting like a dog. I raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snapped at him. Using an extra towel to wipe the polish off the floor.

"I...need...a favor..." He huffed, catching his breath.

"Breathe, man. And there's this new thing called 'knocking' in mannerisms. You should try it out sometime so that we don't have heart attacks in here." I growled at him. He had finally evened out his bretahing and looked at me.

"I need you to do me a favor." He firmly stated. I crossed my arms. Tiffany scoffed.

"You want help from Jessica? This is interesting." She smirked. Jonghyun ignored her and kept looking at me. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"What now?" I said, getting up from the floor.

"IneedyoutobemydateforKey'sbirthdaypartybutIknowyouwon'tdoitsoIwilldoanythingforyoutojusthelpmekeepmyreputation." He said all in one breath. I gawked at him, Tiffany was equally shocked. I blinked twice.

"Um, can you repeat that?" He opened his mouth to speak, and I held my hand out. "Slower." He took a deep breath and fidgeted with his fingers.

"I need you to be my date for Key's birthday party." He started. My eyes bugged out and I choked on air.

"What?" I asked in bewilderment. Why would he ask me? 

"I'm not done!" He protested. "Look, I know you would think that I should just ask any other girl, but if you've forgotten we're basically in prison so you're my only choice." I kept staring at him, still in shock. He's actually asking me? The girl he hates? To be his date, for one night? Well it's not like he has any other girl to go with.

"Why me? How about--" I turned to my best friend, but she fervently shook her head. I sighed. "I'm guessing this is for your player reputation." I guessed.

He hesitated, before nodding. I rolled my eyes. This guy is so desperate...I don't know why girls are head over heels for him.

"You know that I won't just go with my free will, right?" He crossed his arms, but nodded. 

"That's why I'll let you in onone wish. Granted by me." Then a smirk grew on his face. "You can choose what you want to do with me, even though I have some choices." My eyes widened and blush crept on my cheeks.

"You little ert of a dino!" I hissed. He just grinned.

"So, can you please? Just this once?" He pleaded. I couldn't hide a small smile, and shook my head.

"You have to beg for me." I winked, smirking. He was taken aback and I heard Tiffany snicker behind me. I'm such a genius. Go Jessica!

"W-What?" He said in befuddlement. I pointed to the ground.

"Beg." He looked hesitant, and there was apart of me that knew he wouldn't do it. I sighed. "Whatever, you can just go find another girl--"

"PLEASE! I NEED TO PROVE TO MY FRIENDS THAT I'M A LADY'S MAN~" He pleaded. I almost toppled over with laughter when I saw that he was, in fact, on his knees with his hands clasped as if he was praying. Tiffany couldn't hold it in and started bawling in hysterical laughter. I had an urge to join her, but kept my composed figure.

"You sure are a desperate dino." I commented. Jonghyun gritted his teeth in anger, but his eyes were still begging. My eyes softened. Jonghyun, why are you so uptight on your stupid reputation?

Looking away, I added, "I'll keep that in mind when I think of my wish." His eyes lit up.

"So...is that a yes?!" He said, gleefully. I didn't answer and just raised my eyebrow knowingly.

"Whatever. Just go and get your best friend's gift. I'm pretty sure you forgot about that." I muttered. Jonghyun's eyes furrowed.

"CRAP! I'll be right back. Party's at 7! Wear something hot!" He dashed out of my room. I giggled in my spot as I heard the door slam.

"You better have a legit reason for agreeing." Tiffany said, her arms crossed. I just shrugged, bending down to clean up our mess.

"C'mon and help me look 'hot'." I smirked and went into the bathroom.

~~~