What is this....Jealousy?

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Author's POV

Jessica stepped into the steaming shot shower after stripping of her pajamas. She sighed in pleasure as the warm water made contac on her skin. Today, Donghae was tutoring them again, but this time Jessica was kind of excited to see him again.

That's weird...I don't usually look forward to things like this... She thought, but shrugged it off.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun had just woke up. Groggily, he made his way to his bedroom door, but accidentally bumped into the wall.

"Urrgh. That...hurts." He mumbled, and rubbed his forehead. With his free hand, he searched the wall until it stumbled upon the door knob. After rubbing his forehead again, he stumbled out of his room and made his way towards the bathroom. He was too engrossed in not crashing into the wall again to hear Jessica sing a little in the shower. Just when he opened the door to the bathroom was when Jessica had just stepped out with only a towel around her slender body.

At the same time, they looked up at eachother. Both of them gasped, frozen. Jonghyun scanned her body quickly, and his eyes rounded in astonishment.

Jessica being the first to react out of their shocked daze. Instinctively, she wrapped her hands over her chest. "YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! WHAT IN THE HELL'S NAME ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jessica yelled in irritation. Jonghyun blinked twice, before reddening in embarassment, his lips forming an 'o'.

"I,uh, I--" Jessica swatted him with her hand.

"OUT! YOU DINO-HEAD!" She screamed. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I hurriedly rushed out of the bathroom and closed the door, leaning on it. Beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. Oh my fricking gawd! I just saw Jessica....HALF-!

I mentally smacked my stupidness. Before I had the courage to smack myself literally. "Jonghyun! You pabo!" I repeatedly slapped my cheeks awake. The scene replaying in my head.

Jessica was dripping wet, only the thin towel covering her body. I had quickly took in her slim figure before she had started screaming her head off at him. I felt my heart rate speed up. AISH! KIM JONGHYUN! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

But a silly smirk couldn't help but to play on his lips. She looked extremely--

"OH MY ING GOODNESS, KIM JONGHYUN STOP!" He lifted a finger and pointed at himself.

 

Jessica's POV

I heaved in and exhaled deeply in complete panick. 

OH MY GAWD! HE JUST SAW ME HALF-! OH MY ING GOODNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

"YOU PABO! PABO PABO PABO! WHY DIDN'T YOU LOCK THE DOOR!?" I whispered harshly to myself, afraid that Jonghyun might overhead me. I couldn't help myself from being a little more self-concious now. 

He just saw me...in only a towel...what the hell?! What is he going to think of me now?! Did I look too skinny? Or even worse...fat?! He didn't show any emotions when he fully examined me! But...I was too busy freaking out to notice...AARGH!

I gulped as I tightly wrapped the towel around me and looked at myself in the mirror. 

"Ugh...look at me..." I sighed miserably. "Wait...WHY DO I CARE?!" I suddenly scolded myself for being so worried.

"Who cares what Jonghyun thinks of me! Ugh, gotta get ready!" I quickly grabbed my pajamas on the marble counter in the kitchen and started dressing myself.

I didn't even notice that my heart was sinking with disappointment.

~~~

I stepped out of the bathroom, ready and refreshed. I sighed in relief, feeling a little better. But my heart dropped when I saw that Jonghyun just stepped out of the kitchen was heading to his room. I gulped. Bad timing...

I silently closed the door, but failed at that and when the door shut Jonghyun frze and turned my way. His eyes widened and we shared another awkward moment. Oh my gawd, I can't do this. His eyes are going to melt me! And I don't even know why!

Confidently, I inhaled a deep breath and strutted towards my room, giving him a quick glance when I reached my room. 

"You can use the bathroom now." I muttered and twisted the door knob. I saw him nod and head toward the bathroom. Before I closed the door to my room again, I growled. "Yah, don't forget to lock the door. You don't want Donghae to come in there while you're taking a shower. Guy or not, that's disturbing."

He cracked a smile, and smirked. "Whatever." He entered the bathroom and closed the door. I giggled when I a click moments later.

~~~

 

Jonghyun's POV

I stepped out of the bathroom several minutes later only to find Donghae already here. 

"Oh, hey seongsangnim." I smirked, shutting the door. Donghae looked up and grinned.

"Good morning." He nodded. 

"When'd you get here? Did Jessica let you in?" I asked. Donghae opened his mouth to answer only to have someone else answer for him.

"Yes, and only a few minutes ago." She stepped out of the kitchen in a new outfit. Jessica was wearing a yellow sundress that had a flowery pattern. She turned to me and scoffed. I noticed that she had a tray in her hands, a plate of cookies and a mug of coffee.

"Are you going to show up in front of your 'seongsangnim' like that?" She rolled her eyes. I looked at her in bewilderment and a pinch of annoyance.

"What are you--"

"You're still in your PJ's you dino-head." She said matter-of-factly. My face wrinkled in confusion, but I looked down and realized that I hadn't changed into new clothes.

"Ooohh, mianhae. I'll go get changed." I sheepishly grinned and walked to my room. Jessica sighed in disappointment and scowled at me. I stuck my tongue out at her and gave her a look, before finally entering my room to change.

~~~

Donghae was here for another two hours and must I say that it was one of the awkwardest two hours of my life. For the whole 120 minutes, all that had happened was Donghae flirting with Jessica. 

And it was so ANNOYING.

So I was studying and listening to Donghae guide us about something related to math--I don't know--and the next thing I know is I find Jessica whine about how difficult it was. 

OH MY GAWD LADY WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DANG ROSES! 

"It's not that difficult." I snapped, and I recieved a scowl from her. Donghae just chuckled and walked over to her. I watched him purporsely lean in and explain things AGAIN. And I watched as Jessica PURPORSELY leaned in closer and listen to him.

I forcefully rolled my eyes. OH MY FRICKING GOODNESS.

They kept having these moments until Donghae's phone alarm rang. He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and dismissed the alarm. My eyes lit up.

YESH! FINALLY THE END OF MY TORTURE!

I excitedly packed all of my stuff completely unaware of why I was so excited of Donghae leaving and Jessica's confused looks my way. She turned to Donghae.

"Leaving so soon?" She asked, pouting. I rolled my eyes again. He's been here for a whole two hours all over you and you complain that he's leaving?!

Donghae let out a sigh and nodded. "Yeah. Mianhae. We'll continue this next time." He packed all of the extra textbooks that he had brought for us. Jessica reluctantly followed but watched him sadly. I happily carried my books to the counter in the kitchen and watched in amusement as Jessica led Donghae to the door.

But then my eyes narrowed to slits, when I overhead their conversation.

"Jessica, you want to go and catch some lunch next time?" He asked. I stiffened. For some odd reason, my blood began to boil. I saw Jessica lighten up.

"Sure! Why not now? I'm sure Jonghyun wouldn't mind." She chirped. Donghae looked at Jonghyun and Jessica turned also, giving me a pleading look.

"Is that okay?" He asked. Jessica nodded at me, giving me the weirdest looks ever as she begged me with her eyes. 

NO IT IS NOT OKAY YOU LITTLE DIMWIT!

But gave him a tight smile and a nervous chuckle. "Sure have fun." I mumbled. Jessica brightened and mouth a 'Thank you' and clung onto Donghae's arm.

"See? Told you! Now, let's go!" Donghae smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll have her back by dinner." He notified me, and left closing the door. Once the door signaled them leaving I grimaced.

"UGH WHAT THE HELL!" I cursed. I ran my hands through my hair and groaned.

Why do I feel so angry? Who cares if Jessica goes out with Donghae? It's not like they're dating yet...

I smacked myself physically, but felt my heart cringe at the thought of them together again.

"What the hell is wrong with me! Am I..." I gulped. "Jealous?" My eyes widened and I gasped.

NOOOO! That's not it...I am not jealous.

Nonononononononononoooo~ I do not get jealous. Kim Jonghyun, the famous player does not get jealous.

Especially if my jealousy related to my sworn enemy Jessica Jung.

NEVER!

"Kim Jonghyun, you hate her. Remember that..." And for the rest of the day I kept mumbling that to myself.

~~~