Chapter III.

The Possibility of You and I
It's been a week and I still haven't received a call from Chloe. I went to her parents' house everyday and it seemed like they abandoned me too by leaving the country for a "vacation". The bottles are piled up in my room. I don't feel the need to clean and I don't want anyone to set foot in my territory. They will be looking with pitying eyes and think they will have the right to start a sermon when I'm too tired of breathing. I need to breathe for Chloe and yet I just want to end this. I am so tired. I heard the phone ring and a picture of a guy with Chloe appeared on the screen. It's from an anonymous sender. What the heck. This can't be true. Chloe loves me. She ing does. "Chloe is with me. She won't marry you while I'm on watch. Please move on. You are no longer needed." What.. is.. this.. "AHHHH!" My new phone is broken again. Just like me. More shattered than before, what was left of me? Nothing. This room says a lot about the emptiness. I don't have anything after Chloe. My friends are goofing off somewhere and no way in hell will I bother them with my suicide. I will end this. I went to that same bridge again and this time I will jump. 'Jealous of the one whose arms are around you~ who's keeping you satisfied. Jealous of the one who finally caught you~ aish. What's next?' There's someone else basing on that dialogue. She sings well. Wait- "Taeyeon?" "Yoochun? Why are you here?" "Were you the one singing?" "Did I sing it aloud?" "I was from that side of the bridge and still I heard you so yes." "Sorry for that. I didn't mean to bother." "You should be." "Why are you here again? Are you drunk?" "No.. no." "Too defensive." "I am not." "You have anything else to do here?" Why is she asking? "I was wondering if you could join me. I will buy ice cream?" "Isn't it late for ice cream?" "It is never too late to eat ice cream. Let's go?" She grabbed my hand and brought me to where she parked her car. "I brought my car?" "I can drive you back here just like the last time." She flashed a smile teasingly. "Fine with me." What could possibly go wrong? The car got a flat tire and luckily, it stopped in front of a gasoline station near a convenient store. She won't leave her car until she got the tire changed so I told her I can do that but she declined. Watching her do it amazes me. She looks good even when she got a bit messy because of the tire. "It's alright now. I'll put this old one in the trunk." She said as she carried the tire. I got the tire from her and placed it inside the trunk. "Thank you. You got yourself a bit dirty too. Sorry.." She looked for her handkerchief and passed it to me. "You can use it. Don't worry I haven't used it yet." "You can treat me food though." "Hmmm. That's okay with me." We went inside the convenient store while the song "11:11" is playing. "By any chance, can they change the song?" "You don't like the song?" "Not really.." "I believe I'll be over you~" Taeyeon sang that line with her eyes closed. "I like this song though." "Because it's yours?" "How did you know?" I got myself a mint. She was holding a half gallon ice cream. "We have a small world?" "I agree? Anyway, you should buy noodles. It will make you feel better." Minutes later, I realized she was right. The noodles and her stories made me feel better. She did it too that morning I woke up in her house. She must be a fairy. "Are you listening?" "Yes. You told me Sooyoung kicked you out of the dorm you all have bought for the sake of a playhouse. You ate her food. It reminds me of Heechul hyung and Jaejoong." "The hamburger story?" "Yes, it is that one. They fought over that and now we could all laugh about it." "Yoochun ah. Do you want us to fight?" She asked it with curious eyes and that means she's serious. "Why would I want that? "Isn't that amajjing? It will be a first time and I think after that we can call each other friends." "We are friends." "Are we?" "Aren't we?" "Why answer me with a question?" "Aren't you doing it too?" "What if I am?" "Isn't it fair?" "Yes and guess what? We are fighting. Now we will make up!" "That's a fight?" She's adorable. How can that be? She scooped an ice cream and waved it in front of me. "It is a fight. Don't belittle it. As a sign of my kindness, I will offer you this ice cream." "Only a scoop?" "You can't take my ice cream, of course." "Are we fighting again? Make it two scoops at least." "Deal!" She spoonfed me the two scoops of ice cream I asked of her. "We are friends now?" "Yes." "Yey!" "Let's go home?" "Wait." She finished her ice cream diligently. Half gallon is no much for Kim Taeyeon. That's a fact. "Let's go?" We did a rock, paper, scissors outside the convenient store because I wanted to drive her car. On a set of three, I won and she became the passenger. "Can't we do it again?" "I am already driving, Taeyeon. Behave yourself." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I am behaving." "Really?" "Yes.." She drew a halo above her head. I flicked her forehead for that. "Yah. Focus on the road." "Then don't be a distraction." "I am good at distracting people." "I know." "How come you know a lot of things?!" "I am a magical ball." I smirked at her and she made a shocked derp face. My smirked turned into a laugh. Meme worthy. "Ha ha ha. The fortune teller is looking for you." "Fortune teller? Is her name Kim Taeyeon?" "Yah. I am the genie." "Sowoneul malhaebwa~" "That's right." "We're here." "In where?" "Bridge. ._." ........... "Oh you get out." "You get out too." We both went out. She watched me go to my car then waved when she saw me opening the door. I guess my jumping is cancelled. I'll do it some other time or maybe not.