Chapter I: Beginning

The Possibility of You and I
'She won't be able to come.' My soon to be mother in law said with a bit of guilt. 'Why?' What else should I say? My hands are shaking and I can feel that anytime I will embarrass myself by falling apart. 'Honestly, I have no idea. I have no idea. Sorry for this. I.. I thought this is something you both want.' She held my hand and the next thing I knew, I have my brother and friends around me. Trying to calm me and yet it made breathing harder until I passed out. I wished that when I open my eyes, it will all be a nightmare that lives on my mind. However, it is more than real and almost everyone know how pathetic I was when I fell on the floor unconscious. Forget how pathetic I was. Forget it, Yoochun. You can't use that self pity to hate her. She is your one true love, your soulmate and your half. She is your everything. She have reasons but why didn't she give me that? Don't I deserve an explanation? I tugged at some strand of hair I reached. I'll just call her. Call her and maybe I will hear her apologizing that something came up that's why she can't make an appearance on our wedding. Searching for the phone, it clumsily fell on the ground. So now how? It broke into pieces just like his st*pid heart. Losing track of time, I went to a club and drank like a fish. I met a couple of girls and yet I don't care. They aren't her. No, they are not. The music is too loud and the ambience is too heavy. Not enjoyable. 'Hey' a girl flirted and I know it is not good to have someone like her now. Chloe will be mad. I stood and left the place after rationalizing that Chloe will be mad. She once told me how jealous she is even if it is just a mere touch. She cried. I promised I won't make her cry that way again. Chloe, I did my promise. Where are you? I miss you. My heart aches for you. Can't you hear me? You said that my thoughts can reach you from this distance. Please come back to me. Stopping by the bridge, I reminisce our good times. This is where I proposed and where she said yes. I was so happy that I carried her like a bride and kissed her. "Chloe... I love you!!!" No response. She isn't here. "Chloe!!" "Yoochun?" "Chloe? Oh- is it you?" I can't quite see because my vision is starting to blur. I need to see Chloe. "Yoochun? Hey-" Black everywhere.