Chapter II

The Possibility of You and I
I am not happy with what's happening. Is it okay to call my ex-boyfriend to help me? Is it really okay? Of course. Why won't it be? Here goes nothing. Calling Junsu.... Call ended. Why didn't he pick it up? Is he that busy with Hani? Well, I have no problem with that. The problem is this guy. How can he do this to himself and not bring a car? Sighing, I assisted him by slinging his arm at my nape. So much for assisting. I almost dropped him. Why is he too heavy? After a few awkward steps going to my car, we made it. I geared up the engine and made sure that the ACs are on max. I cracked a lot of sweat because of putting too much effort. "You should be thankful, Yoochun ah. I did not leave you there and now, I'll be driving you to Junsu's house. Please remember to buy ice cream as a reward. ㅋㅋㅋ Just kidding" When we arrived at Junsu's place, I left him inside the car so he could rest. Wow. I need to calm down. I am Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon means calm soooo that's it. I pressed the doorbell and yes, guess what? Nobody opened the g*dd*mn door. Fine. I'll take him with me. It is not as if I will die if I let him sleep in my bed. Take note: he is the only one who will sleep in my bed. I will just take the guest room. I had a super nice day. I got annoyed because they won't pay me yet for my compositions then I was told to take a break and leave the studio when I have nothing to do. Lastly, I have to take care of Yoochun. He is a friend after all. I laid him on my bed gently and pulled the blanket up to his chest. Isn't he like a kid with a frown on his forehead? His lips are attractive. Is he using lip cream? What am I saying? "Chloe. I miss you. Say something.." "You talk in your dreams too. ㅋ I know I'm not the only one" "Chloe.." He keeps on mentioning Chloe's name. I guess he really loves her. I can only wish that I'd find someone who would love me to the point of dreaming. I can write a song about this. - Was I sleeping for a long time? I can smell coffee. Who would make coffee? An intruder. I opened my eyes almost immediately and ran towards the dining area. Oh, my patient last night. "Taeyeon? Here's your coffee. Don't know if you like it sweet but I can guess so I add another teaspoon of sugar." I reached for my mug and realized it was hot so I took my hand away. "You should be careful. It's hot." "I thought I can handle it. You hold it well even if it's hot." "That's a skill I have. Handle things even when it's hot and unbearable." My eyebrow rose and he laughed shortly. "Don't you believe me? It's true. Anyway, this is not hot. I made mine cold." "I believe you yet I can sense that you mean something else in that statement." I paused and since he did not respond, I resumed. "Did you sleep well?" Yoochun nodded. "I did. Your bed is like a woman's bed." "Of course. I am a woman. Silly." "You're a kid." "Hm?" "I saw samples of your drawing in your room. It is all beautiful and colorful." "You got so familiar with my room. Bad Yoochun." "Sorry. I was trying to get myself to concentrate and it helped." "I can teach you how to sketch if you want?" He stared directly into my eyes as if I said something. What's wrong with teaching? "Sure?" "Go home first then I'll teach you." "I don't have my car. It's still in the club ****" "No problem. I'll drive you there." On cue, his stomach rumbled. "It is a natural event." I laughed heartily. "Yes, it is. I will cook for us. Who is the kid now?" He smiled. "I am."