Ch.2

Strawberry Milk || pjh || Mafia

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Jihoon POV*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I couldn't stop staring at her id, I don't know why. I flipped the card multiple of times feeling the plastic in my hands. Jinyoung looked over my shoulder "Whats that?" Jinyoung whisper shouted.I quickly shoved the card back in the wallet and acted as if nothing had happened. I turned to Jinyoung "I found someone's wallet, I'll return it soon don't worry" I hasetly replied. Jinyoung nodded understandly. i focused my attention back onto Jisung who was explaining our next mission. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*EunAe POV*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Me and Jisoo fell asleep on the couch after the movie marathon we just comepleted. By the time we had woken up we had to start getting ready for school. Jisoo's parents don't have a problem with Jisoo sleeping over since we're family friends. I shook Jisoo vigorously forcing her awake. "Yah! Pabo we're going to be late for school." Jisoo jumped up faster than I've ever seen before and charged into the bathroom to get ready. I went to my bag and checked for my front pocket for my wallet realising that it wasn't there. I started panicking and called for Jisoo thinking she had taken it "JISOO! GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET" "I DON'T HAVE IT, ISN'T IN YOUR BAG" Jisoo yelled from the bathroom. I was confused on where my wallet could have been and out of panic, I texted another one of my friends, Jennie for advice.

 

»»————-  ————-««

JEN_JEN

 

»»————-  ————-««

l.eunae: I LOST MY WALLET

l.eunae: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

-------------

I bit my lip, hoping that she would answer which was less likely since it was 6:30 in the morning.

----------------

»»————-  ————-««

JEN_JEN

 

»»————-  ————-««

JEN_JEN: Whats in ur wallet

l.eunae: My student Id and credit card and also my bus pass

JEN_JEN: Ok! Calm down first. I have an extra bus pass that you can use.

--------------

I sighed in relief as I can at least travel to school.

---------------

 

»»————-  ————-««

JEN_JEN

 

»»————-  ————-««

JEN_JEN: But your id card and credit card idk.

JEN_JEN: just think about the last place you put it and the go to the place.

JEN_JEN: I have a feeling you left it at the convinience store when u were

drinking ur strawberry milk.

JEN_JEN:gtg, need to get ready. Im dropping by to give u the bus pass.

JEN_JEN is offline

------

I thought back to the last time I had my wallet and realised that I had left it where me and Jihoon were talking. Lets wish that he has my wallet I thought to my self. I ran to the bathroom and had speedy shower. I put on my white blouse, bow tie and jacket along with my red checkered skirt. I ran out of the bathroom, grabbing my bag and went to Jisoo's side. "You ready" Jisoo gave me a slight nod and grabbed her bag along with her phone on the kitchen counter.

 

»»————-  ————-««

JEN_JEN

 

»»————-  ————-««

l.eunae: change of plans. meet me at bus stop

 

------------------------

I texted Jennie quickly and ran to te bus stop, draging Jisoo along with me. I had sense of relief when I spotted Jennie sitting on the bus bench waiting for us. "JENNIE!" I yelled out her name. Jennie turned to us, suprised and dissapointed. I released Jisoo from my grip and made my way up to Jennie. Jennie slapped my head in a joking way. "PABO! HOW CAN YOU LOSE YOUR BUS PASS" " IM SORRY! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" I pouted and pretended that my head hurt like hell. Jisoo started laughing at us, I started getting red out of embarassment. Jennie passed me her extra bus pass as we entered the bus.

Time Skip to 3rd Period

I walked a little bit down the hallway to get to my next class. I sat on my seat,grabbing all the necesarry items needed for history. I stared out the window, letting my imagination take me away. When a familiar young man walked up to the window. The man knocked on the window twice trying to get my attention. I widened my eyes, wondering what the man wants from me. He pulled something out from his pocket and it was my wallet. I scrambled up and opened the window. "EunAe, right?" His voice sounded familiar and I noticed that it was Jihoon. "Ah! Jihoon thank you so much. I thought that I was going to die" I gave him a cheerful smile and carefully grabbed the wallet from his hand. "Your Id photo is pretty" I crigned at what he said and faced him "Haha! you don't have to lie! I looked terrible in that photo." I confessed. Jihoon scrachted the back of his neck "I have something to get to. How about strawberry milk, Same time and place?" Jihoon asked, I nodded and waved goodbye,made my way to my seat. I opened my wallet and saw that there was 4,000 won and a small piece of paper.

 

"Lets get some strawberry milk this afternoon with this ;)"

-Park Jihoon

I never knew this meeting could change my life.