Ch.3

Strawberry Milk || pjh || Mafia

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Eunae POV *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I started to make my way to the convinience store just like me and Jihoon had planned and saw him waving outside, jumping up and down out of excitement. I giggled at his reaction and ran towards him. "Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" "Really?" I responded playfully "Not with you?" he winked as we made our way inside. I walked up to the register while Jihoon grabbed the strawberry. "Lisa!?" I laughed as I looked over my shoulder to see her at the working at the register. "Unnie~! don't look at me! Im so ugly in this uniform." I laughed at her statement and walked closer. We started a small converstion before we were interuppted by Jihoon placing one strawberry milk on the counter. "Is this your boyfriend?" Lisa asked smirking. I was going to say something when Jihoon cut me off. "Not yet, but soon" I started blushing and quickly brushed off the comment with nervous laughter. Lisa laughed as well scanning the strawberry milk. "Should I get another one?" I asked Jihoon. "No, that was the last one. I guess we have to share" Jihoon then winked. "Do you have something in your eye?" I replied with sass. "I think I should call you winkboy if you keep winking" Suddenly 7 people dressed in all black came bursting through the door. Jihoons dropped from a happy gleeful smile to dark menacing eyes that I have never seen before. I looked up at him "Who are they?" I whispered towards him. "people you don't want to mess with" Jihoon replied with a voice wrapped in venom. "Get behind me" He whispered towards me. I scurried behind Jihoon and saw Lisa expression go from worried to scared as exited the back door as quick as she could, leaving me and Jihoon all alone. The first man who looked well built was the first one to speak up "Look who it is guys, Park Jihoon our old friend" They all laughed. One with a loud voice also spoke up "Looks like you've got a little pet" I clenched my fist, wanting to slap him so hard. "All we want is the girl" I widened my eyes, feeling my stomach drop. "What do I have to do with this?" I yelled out  in frustration.

"You don't know?" the tallest questioned. I raised my eyebrow as curiosity took over me. "Your parents owe us a lot of money" I was suprised as this information was slightly new to me. "And fortunately they can't pay it back since they're dead" The man took a breath before continuing his sentence "I'm sorry I can't let you do that" Jihoon said before getting into a manly stance. "A tough guy are we" The strong looking guy rolled up his sleeves. I looked up at Jihoon sworried at what might become of this, in return he flashed me a kind smile seemingly telling me everything will be okay. The guy in black threw a punch towards Jihoon stomach which Jihoon had dodged. In return Jihoon did a reverse wheel kick which made the strong guy fall to the floor. Jihoon beat the the rest of the 6 members but was slow to realise the the strong looking guy on the floor attacked. "JIHOON! BEHIND YOU" But it was too late, He had already been tackled to the ground and was yelping in pain as he hit his head against a metal shelf and lost conciousness. I scanned my surrounding looking for an exit that wasn't blocked by the man in black. I turned around to see an exit where Lisa ran got out from. I ran over to where the register was trying to open the door, but unfortunately it was locked. The seven guys started to close in around me. I though all hope was lost. I closed my eyes tightly not knowing what my faith was going to be when the familiar sound of the bell ringing that signals a new customer rang and in walked 10 guys. The first 2 ran two ran to Jihoon's aid while the rest take down 7 men. One of the gusy in black grabbed a hold of me by my hair so I wouldn't get away. He started kicking me in the stomach making me feel weak. I groaned in pain, He clearly could tell that he was hurting me but he didn't care less. A guy with dark blonde hair and silver choker approached me and the guy kicking me. He finally spoke "Hey Mark, How about you let her go and I dont have to hurt you." the guy named Marked smirked "I think the hell not" and slams me onto the ground making my tooth bite down on my lip making my lip bleed. Mark kicks the blonde guy in the stomach sending him flying across the room.the blonde guy gets up and charges at mark while delivering a powerful fist which knocked him unconcious. he held his fist as the force from the punch was so powerful. 

"Did it look cool?" He laughed. "Very" I rolled my eyes. I tried to get up resulting in me falling over like a baby taking its first steps. Blondie immidietly grabbed me, carriying me over his should running through outside into the cold air outside where I saw Jihoon unconcious laying on the floor. My heart started to ache. Hopefully he's okay I thought to myself.