Ch.1

Strawberry Milk || pjh || Mafia

Craving

Everybody craves something and I crave Strawberry Milk. 

I stared at the tree gracefully blowing in the wind, lost in my thoughts. My attention was brought back when the teacher slams her hands on my desk. "Miss Lee, What did I just say?" "Im not sure, Ms.Park" I quietly said "I wasn't listening" "This your last warning Miss Lee, Do not lose focus in my class ever again" Ms Park walked back to the board where she continues to explain phythagorus therum. The transfer student was a girl from Melbourne, Australia named Rose. After a few days we became good friends. Rose nudged me and gave me a silent gigle. I awkwardly smiled back and continued to listen to Ms. Park long boring lecture.

After an hour of a ridicuslously boring lecture, I was convinced that my ears were bleeding. Finally the bell rang signalling the end lesson and school for the day. I hastely packed my bag and dragged Rose out of the classroom after I was done packing. "Where are we going?" Rose asked, still shocked because me dragging her ot of the classroom. "I want some strawberry milk, can you please come with me?" I pleaded, silently wishing she'll agree "I'm really sorry. I have some assigments to get done, Maybe another time?" I pouted, noting that it was the third time she disagreed to come with afterschool. I sighed knowing that she probably wouldn't have said yes anyways. "Its okay Rose! Ill see you tommorow" I waved her goodbye as I set off to get my strawberry milk.

I opened the door gust of cold air from the convinience store blow over me. I walked over to the fridge where they keep all the dairy drinks looking for the strawberry milk. As i was looking I noticed that they had a two for one sale for strawberry milk. I pulled out my phone, snapping a picture and sending it to Rose.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

ro.se

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

l.eunae:  -picture sent-

l.eunae: You're missing out (❁´◡`❁)

ro.se: sorry about that just really busy.

l.eunae: No problemo. maybe next time

ro.se: keep it in fridge for me please lol cya tommorow gtg.

ro.se is offline

 

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and grabbed two straberry milks from the fridge. I walked to the register handing the strawberry milk to the staff member. I pulled my wallet from my front pocket of my bag, only managing to finding 3,500 ₩. I searched my pocket and my wallet to see if I can find 500₩. I sighed dissapointed and looked up "Im sorry for wasting your time I'll go put them back". I went to reach for the strawberry milk when somebody put down 500₩ on the counter. I was shocked and looked back at the mysterious person behind me. "you know you don't have to its fine i can get it another time" "No, I insist" I bowed in respect and grabbed the 2 bottles of strawberry milk off the counter along with my wallet and walked out towards the table with the boy following behind. I pulled out a chair and the boy sat down opposite me. At first I was creeped, I shyly offered him one bottle of strawberry milk and he gracefully accepted. I put my wallet on the tabletop. I started a converstion with him and we continued to talk for a while. We talked and talked although the mask he was wearing was a bit distracting and made me confused but I had a nice time talking and drinking our strawberry milk. I stood up brushing off excess dust on my school skirt. "It was nice talking to you" I said, the boy nodded and waved. I turned around walking away when I realised I had forgotten to ask his name. I turned around "Hey! I just realised whats your name?" I asked. He quietly giggled "Jihoon, Park Jihoon" I smiled at him. I opened my mouth to speak when Jisoo called me.

 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Jisoo_Jiji

 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

 

Is calling...

Decline/Accept

"Sorry i have to answer this" Jihoon nodded. 

Decline/Accept

what is it Jisoo?

Yah! EunAe I thought you said we were going to have a movie night

Oh sh*t Im so sorry im at the convinience store

WHAT! YOU DITCHED ME FOR SOME STAWBERRY MILK AGAIN

Chill! Dude its like 5 minutes away

 

I ended the call. "Gotta run I'll see you around" I say before running off. I arrived at my house, empty as usual since my parents are always in America as that is where our family business is. I still don't understand why they refuse to take me. I set up living room, patiently waiting for Jisoo.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Jihoon POV✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

She ran off without telling me her name. I giggled at one of her stories she told me about. I started standing up making my way to get to a meeting when I noticed she left her wallet sitting on the table. I picked it up and opened it finding nothing more then a student id card and a credit card. I read the information on the student card. I'll find her again most definetly I said to myself. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time. 12:30 it read.I hurriedly ordered an uber to take me to my destination fast as I didn't want my Hyungs to be mad at me again. i entered the uber and he sped off to my destination. 

EunAe I will find you