Everything depends on perceptions...

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning at the YG was team training ...

 

Jiyong was the first to arrive ... or at least always was ... although this time when he came to the locker room as usual, left his purse and went to look for the elements to work later when all the others ... came out with the big bag and did not notice eyes that watched him attentively to all his movements, this person was half asleep since he hated to get up early but today he wanted to be alone (even for a while) with his team captain ...

 

Jiyong didn’t even notice his presence.

 

He was seen to the front to be immersed to his own thoughts that did not realize that another person sat on the wooden bench ... with cell phone in hand and already fully dressed in his training clothes, eyes almost closed but without losing to the beautiful presence of the forward...

Jiyong came and went from one side to the other ... God knows what the hell he was doing so focused that he lost sight of the outside world...

 

Interesting ... the intruder thought ... well he was not really an intruder, but why did he feel like he was over there?

 

When Jiyong started pulling out his shirt to put on his other training shirt, his eyes popped open causing him to wake up from his morning lethargy ... so immediately!

 

When he was about to take off his long trousers to wear the team's sports shorts, his teammate had to suppress a gasp ... since his captain was up and so hard that morning ... he knew that maybe it would be fair enough to say something ... not that it bothered to witness his mate, but it is bad to not tell him that he was there... right?

 

 

- GOOD MORNING ... JI!!! - said trying not to scare his partner in boxer shorts and with a morning that refused to disappear, maybe he shouldn’t raise his tone as much as he did when he say this to him.

 

Jiyong jumped from the shock that his team-mates had caused him in the shadows of the locker room ... well, it was actually in the light of the big window that overlooked the soccer field and quite close to Jiyong actually...

 

Perceptions ... everything depends on perceptions

 

- Damn! Seungri! What the are you doing so hidden there?!! - Said freaked out the captain team, with one hand in his chest while trying to control his heart that almost it leaves the chest by the scare.

 

- Ohh sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you ... it's just that I was almost asleep there...

 

- Okay... don’t worry ... its good that you came early, that shows your enthusiasm in the team and in the YG and mor-

 

 

- I don’t! I mean... Is not that really ... well, yeah... I'm excited about the team and all that ... and I practically love the YG now ... but I came early for you actually...

 

Jiyong almost choked to hear the rookie's words, always so direct to tell him things... he still couldn’t get used to that kind of actions ... and actually was very refreshing indeed, the rookie itself was a breath of fresh air in his head and in his heart ... was to remind him that he was alive, however hard it may seem.

 

- For ... for me? why?

 

- Yes, for you ... I like being with you...

 

- Oh... thanks...

 

- Do you want to ... finish getting dressed? - Seungri asked as much as it pained him to say that ... but the crotch of the striker being so marked (and hard) in sight, that he was distracting a lot ... too much for his own mental health at that time of the morning.

 

- Ohhh ... excuse me ... I didn’t realize ... sorry - said Jiyong turning and putting on training shorts and shirt - I can see that you are already dressed to start with training. - said Jiyong to change the subject ... the truth that was quite uncomfortable and nervous dressing up i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter