Letter 2: The Sudden Confession

Box filled with Memories

Yuna was still laying on her bed, looking up the ceiling. Still distracted by the name "Hwang Eunbi". She sigh, it makes her stress by thinking that name. She gets up and squat on her bed and look for the second oldest letter. She finally saw the second letter and open it.

 

                                                                    August 25, 2000

-Why are you still quiet?

I put my effort to talk to you and disturb you but...

Okay, anyway I will stop ranting...please just talk to me 

then everything will be okay :)

             

                                                              Hwang Eunbi

Eunbi walks at the corridor, left hand on the pocket and the right hand holding a tetra pack of juice. She turn left and went her way to the classroom. Luckily, it was Yuna alone in the room. She approach Yuna and give the juice to her, Yuna just stared at it.

"It's yours" Eunbi said with a smile while sitting on Yuna's table.

"Thank you" Yuna said with a soft voice, recieving the juice from Eunbi.

Eunbi had a shy smile shown on her face and Yuna noticed it. "what?" Yuna asked.

Eunbi just shook her head, " it's nothing"

Yuju is still the same, so quiet...

when will she change? Eunbi smiled as she thought about that.

Just like before, things are still the same. Eunbi as the convo starter while Yuna the brief speaker.

They were assigned to showcase their own talents on the Talent's Week which all students should present their talents to everyone. It is one of the great activity in the school that students look for . They were  given 1 month to practice their talents, they were also given some time by their teachers to have some practice time.

Everyone inside the room except for Yuna were practicing. She was just sitting,listening song with her headset. She just traveled her eyes to everyone who are practicing until she landed her eyes to Eunbi who was also staring at her. They did the eye contact for 1 minute without blinking. Eunbi turn away and continued to practice. Yuna just continued looking at her.

Eunbi would notice that Yuna is looking at her dancing. She was distracted. Eunbi stopped and look at Yuna but Yuna turn away.

Eunbi was distracted by the fact that Yuna didn't receive her eye contact to her. She was also bothered when she notice Yuna looking at her practicing. She just laugh when she got this idea.

"Am I too pretty?" She said loudly, not being obvious who she was talking to.

All of her classmates look at her, shock. Except for Yuna,who was avoiding her. Eunbi just smiled at her classmates and laugh. She was indeed crazy.

"Yes you are" Yuna spoke up,still avoiding Eunbi. Everyone heard her confession.

Eunbi's eyes widen. She blushed and smiled when she heard what she said. She run after that to avoid being seen by her classmates.

*********************************************

Yuna was shocked when she remembered those. It doesnt even have connection to the letter.

She was embarrassed that she said pretty to a girl which she never really does it to anyone who are really pretty. She was embarrassed why she said that. It made her cringe. She don't know why. It make her heart skip a bit thinking that memory.

"Who are you really Hwang Eunbi?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ye...sorry for the short update. :)