Nine

And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes I can find no reason at all to fall for you. You can go from being quiet in the corner to the most annoying person on earth in a blink of an eye. Like now.

“Hyung, stop it,” Seungri groans. His plea goes ignored as predicted and your phone sings another shutter click. Jiyong sneers but continues to pretend that he doesn’t see anything wrong with your act, maybe a punishment for Seungri. Youngbae laughs but then joins the prank involuntarily, being the prankster he is. I am the only one who notice a group of four trainees bowing when they see us.

“Daesung.”

My palms shot to cover up my face immediately. “Not me,” I shake my head.

Laughter erupts and I can easily pick out yours amongst the others.

“I just want to ask if you’re going to eat your kimbap,” you whine and I peek between my fingers.

Sure that you’re not holding your phone against me, I scowl, a little bit embarrassed. “Well, I was just being careful.”

“It’s not that you’re not used to him,” Youngbae sneers. It makes my stomach flips uncomfortably because at the same time your hand brushes mine.

“You’re eating so little recently,” Seungri says. “Come to my place, I’ll feed you well, hyung.”

“He’s trying to turn us into pandas,” Jiyong laughs. “Don’t fall for the trap, Daesung.”

“I won’t,” I grin to tease Seungri. As expected, he gives us a glare.

“Come to my place,” you steal the kimbap from my plate without waiting for my permission anymore. “I’ll feed you just enough.”

“Where is it?” Seungri asks.

The question drives us silent. I know it will, I know that someday we will no longer be able to run away from talking about things that hurt us. I know that soon, I will have to turn back the page and re-read all the chapters from your point of view. I wonder if that will hurt more or it’s the closure I’ve been looking for.

“I’ll text you the address,” you swallow. Jiyong looks down and Seungri bites his tongue, his face spits regret. Youngbae tries to lift up the mood by telling us some dad jokes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter