Four

And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where the hell are you, Lee Seunghyun?”

I raise my eyebrow. “About five minutes away from your kingdom and this is Daesung, by the way, hyung.”

Jiyong groans and I can picture him, with his hair stuffed under his rainbow beanie and unshaved beard, falling back onto his chair. “He should’ve told me that he’d pick you up on his way.”

I glance at Seungri, suddenly able to figure out the reason why would he stop by my house considering that it’s an hour away from his almighty villa–house. “He is driving, do you want to talk to him? I’ll put you on speaker, hyung.”

“No, it’s fine, just be careful.”

“Alright, is everyone arrived already?”

“No, just me because I haven’t left this place for two days.”

I laugh. “We’re in the parking lot, see you soon.”

“I really wanted to pick you up,” Seungri says quickly as I hand him his phone back. “We didn’t see each other at Seunghyun–hyung’s welcoming party.”

“First, it wasn’t a party, it was a meeting. Second, we couldn’t meet because you were too busy to make it on time to that meeting. Third, I know you were just trying to find an excuse so that Jiyong–hyung won’t be mad at you,” the car comes to a stop and I unbuckle my seatbelt. “But why would he be mad at you? We’re not late. In fact, we’re early.”

“I haven’t answered to his messages,” Seungri sighs. “And calls.”

They have strange and weird competition between them that I had figured out too hard to understand unless you’re Seungri or Jiyong.

“He will be mad at you,” I state, matter-of-factly because I’ve experienced this over the years.

“He likes me anyway,” Seungri laughs.

“We like you even though you’re a pain in the .”

“You like the other Seunghyun more.”

It freezes me halfway pushing the button but I put a mask quickly, just fast enough for Seungri to see the damage he’d done. “I’ll like you more if you could just shut up.”

Hell, as if I could.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter