Fraternity Lover

Stop Blowing Holes in my Ship!!

The your in love with him crazy but his unsure and you got no more patience in your patience jar and just go batsht crazy but when you're a prominent frat leader and your baby get hurts by some douche hands you need to beat down your mans bullies AU(?)

 

 

I actually don't know what I'm doing TBh, Fraternity AU since there's not much Yoonjin, kissing and stuff, not really coz im not professional in that field guys, Y 'all are now blessed, IDK guys what im doing lol

 

 

Sorry i dont update much, I'm really busy with our finals just around the corner, *cries* but still i hope you enjoy this, sorry for the typos

 

 

------------

 

 


Min Yoongi is a notorious frat leader inside and outside campus, his leadership is well-known to every fraternity in college. Ever since he was appointed as the new leader, he had taken full control over the organization and with the help of his closest buddy who also entered the organization with him, Kim Namjoon. Namjoon was like the second leader, he was more of the type than Yoongi though, Namjoon is the one who keeps the information inside or outside the fraternity. Yoongi isn't really sociable but he got five friends who entered the fraternity for him ( but who knows if that's true or just some sht just to soften his jet black heart and soul and let them in his den )

 

 

His home was his frat house and his closest friends were members in his fraternity, everything revolves only in his fraternity but not everything.

 

 

Yoongi was sitting in his usual seat at lunch waiting for his five idiots of a friend, he busied himself with his iPhone and played Clashed of Clans which was Jungkook's game as the maknae always secretly download shts on anyone's phone without consent. He was about to attack another village when Namjoon had finally appeared with the others.

 

 

They did their handshakes and sat on their seats with trays filled with dishes; Yoongi had already finished earlier and was just waiting for them so that they could hang out during their free time. Jungkook noticed the familiar sound and took a peak at Yoongi's phone, finding out the elder played his game without his consent and tried to take the phone away ( hypocrite lil piece of sht )

 

 

Jungkook couldn't take the phone away from Yoongi just by words, which was owned by Yoongi and Jungkook never plead, Jungkook would rather die than to beg, so he tried to be physical. With a smug look on his face, Jungkook reach for the tray and swung it back, only to hit something which yelp in pain. Jungkook looks back and found an unfamiliar person rubbing his head.

 

 

" Oh man holy sh- are you okay? " the curly brown haired male never asked if anyone is okay, he would beat someone and leave them half dead without concern. Jungkook suddenly felt like an idiot for once, he stands up and place his tray back to the table. The guy, which was a bit taller than him, showed a smile even when he was obviously still in pain who was holding a tray on one hand and look like he had finished eating.

 

 

" Sorry it was my fault I didn't see it coming " and Jungkook felt sht for not apologising " Man sht, I should be the one apologising, sorry " he blushed and tried to hide it as he looks away. The hazelnut hair male just smiled and walked away, throwing the trashed before exiting the room.

 

 

" Wow who was that? " Hoseok said before letting out a wolf whistle " Never seen him before, is he new? " he asked Namjoon, who is the walking search bar of the campus and also a dangerous looking guy.

 

 

" His Kim Seokjin, a senior, and no he isn't new, he just came back from Australia as an exchange student " Namjoon looks back at other male with brow raised.

 

 

" never heard of him? Rumor has it he pledge on one fraternity in this university and suddenly, he backs out but never got any punishment for the consequence " Taehyung looks at Namjoon for a moment before looking back at the cafeteria door.

 

 

"but he doesn't look like the fraternity type of guy, maybe if he dyes his hair blond that would change " Taehyung said and plays with his food. " but damn what a face " he smirked

 

 

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and slaps his back, Taehyung was about to punch Jungkook when the maknae send him a look. Jimin also gave him a warning look and gesture for Taehyung to look at Yoongi. The pink haired male glances to their frat leader who was now busy looking at the door just how many meters away where Seokjin walked out, by the look of his face, he found something interesting.

 

 

Taehyung gave up, he knew if he would lay his eyes on the Seokjin guy, he would have to fight Min Yoongi in a brawl or some sort but he wasn't into that, not with the frat leader.

 

 

" It's him isn't it" Namjoon suddenly spoke as he sees the expression on their leaders face, Yoongi didn't hide it, he was thrilled to his bones " the one you're looking for over the years? The reason why you're chosen as our leader? " that shocked the others.

 

 

" what? " Jimin finally spoke as he was just listening voluntarily at the table " that's him? " Jimin has been Namjoon and Yoongi's friend since the last year of high school, of course he knew such secrets or else he would give both men an earful screaming.

 

 

" what are you talking about? " Hoseok was sure as hell confused at the moment and look at the three " can you guys elaborate it for me? " the poor guy was just sitting there and watch as Yoongi stands up, smirking like the thug he is. He waved his hand, gesturing he would go to the bathroom and walked out of the cafeteria without bumping into anyone, everyone never really messed with him or he would put up the worst consequences he could think of.

 

 

Hoseok looks at Namjoon, wanting to have every juicy details of Yoongi and the Seokjin guy.

 

 

" You'll know eventually " Namjoon smiles and plug his earphone, ignoring his friends confused expressions and their declaration of his explanations.

 

 

On the other hand, Yoongi walked out of the building, he knew where he would find a terribly handsome male. He walks on the other side the field, students were around playing and chatting, Yoongi passed the people by and found familiar student sitting under an oak tree, just a few meters away from him. Seokjin hasn't felt his presence behind him just continuous to read his book while Yoongi sneaks behind him and didn't hesitate to sit next to him, snake his hand on the others waist, hugging him and placing his head on the others broad shoulder. Seokjin jumps on his seat and look at Yoongi a bit confused, Seokjin realized it was Yoongi and blushed.

 

 

" Y-Yoongi?! " Seokjin's eyes couldn't believe what his seeing, this was a rather fast meeting " what are you doing? " Yoongi could smell the strawberry scent perfume Seokjin always wear, he tightens the hug and even place his noise on the others neck " I miss you too " the elders scent was intoxicating, Yoongi just couldn't resist even, after how many years passed. Seokjin's breath hitch as soon as Yoongi's noise touched his skin, he placed his book down and wiggled free from Yoongi's hold.

 

 

" please, stop " Seokjin's cheeks were tinted in pink, he was really a bit annoyed at Yoongi but still he always have this butterflies in him that made him feel so weird. Yoongi was hurt, he hadn't seen or even talked to him for years and now his pushing him away.

 

 

" Seokjin, I'm still waiting " Yoongi reminded him, he always does and it puts pressure to the other male every time he say so. He has been waiting for a four years and his patience is slowly fading, if Seokjin wouldn't answer any faster he might force him to things, things Yoongi only do with Seokjin and no other. the hazel brown hair male didn't just leave the fraternity for nothing, it was a sacrifice and Yoongi is in loved with him firstly for that.

 

 

" Yoongi, you know why I don't want to " Seokjin always says, it's not like he doesn't like the other, it's just his always the type to be afraid of things and that's another reason why Yoongi fell for him. His always afraid for all the things that Yoongi finds himself wanting to protect the other male from all the bullshts in this world, as time pass by, his affection never fade, it grew worse by the heartbeat.

 

 

" you know I'll never leave you " Yoongi places his hands on top of Seokjin's, he looks at the others eyes lovingly " you know i'll protect you and beat any sht that would hurt you " its true, the last time Seokjin was harassed is when Yoongi wasn't appointed to become the leader but when the crown was placed on his head, he beat up all the jerks that made Seokjin cried with his bare hands.

 

 

Yoongi wasn't really the romantic type, he would rather beat twenty guys than hold hands with somebody, but Seokjin is not just somebody. He grabs Seokjin's chin, not giving him a chances to speak and taking a chance to peck those lips, for a very short touch it sends bolts of electricity in Yoongi's system, he couldn't explain it clearly. It taste so sweet, so addictive, so dangerous, like a drug, it send shivers on his spine. It wasn't enough but he can't asked for more, Seokjin clearly was surprised but said nothing and stayed still. Yoongi stared at his pink lips and rubbed it gently with his thumbs, he was tempted and he was dying to do it harder the second time.

 

 

" Yoongi " Seokjin snaps him out but Yoongi only hums in response, the taller male blushed and just looked away adorably, that action made the frat leader really snaps him out. He retrieves his hand just in time, if they stayed in that situation, Yoongi's hand wouldn't be stayed put if it prolonged and they might end up exploring in each other's touch. Sht Yoongi could hear his heart thumping loudly at the idea.

 

 

" I better go " he says and Seokjin nodded, he gives one last kiss on the other males forehead before standing up " if I stay here longer, you'd end up screaming my name under me " Yoongi playfully said but his heart raced from that sentence, Seokjin's eyes were wide and was now blushing harder and the other thinks it's cute. Before he walks away back to the building after crossing the football field, he smiles and said one last thing, just a reminder for him to saving Yoongi from losing patience and losing from the erted sht he is.

 

 

" Seokjin, I'll be waiting "

 

 

Yoongi walks back to his frat house, a mischievous grin plastered on his lips, his friends already headed first after knowing Yoongi went to the bathroom for an awfully long time. The two story building was located at the west side of the campus, far from the school buildings but near the mens dormitory. Namjoon greeted the leader with fist bump, the blue haired male smiles after seeing the looks on the shorter males face.

 

 

" hyung, welcome back, did you talk to Seokjin hyung? how did it go?" Yoongi looks at Namjoon, wondering of how did he even know that Yoongi was with the said male not long ago.

 

 

" keep your nose to yourself Joon or I'll have to physically do it for you " Yoongi replies

 

 

"I heard Seokjin hyung has resided at that red brick dormitory just near the frat house " Namjoon ignored the leader and Yoongi who suddenly was all ears at the information, he stop his tracks and look back at Namjoon " His room is also that one room which 2nd window is just facing to our direction and a single persons room. "

 

 

Namjoon smiled and pat his leader's back. " you're welcome "

 

 

The grey headed man wasn't interested on Seokjin's room and how his alone there, he didn't take out his binoculars for that, he was just a pure man in his bedroom exploring the environment and having time for educational purposes using the binoculars. Yoongi's room was just straight to the window Namjoon spoke about, he could see the lights has turn on as the night grew. He could imagine Seokjin changing into his sleepwear as he sees a silhouette on the curtains, Yoongi knew he shouldn't watch Seokjin like a ert and set some kind of personal space but he was waiting for four years so he should be rewarded for his effort.

 

 

" Hyung! " Jimin suddenly entered, his scream almost made his educational equipment thrown off the window. " Jungkook said I'm ugly and-and fat! Hyung he said I'm fat! And I thought he was talking about my , coz my booty is fine af but nuh uh, what the hell? " Yoongi would have slam the door shut right at the idiots face but he needs to conserve energy until he saw the male on the red brick wall on the other side.

 

 

" please don't wind me up with your y relationships, you couples are too obsesses with each other why don't you try screwing around and give me back my peace and quite? " Yoongi looks at him, like his done with his sht and would like to move out of the country away from his obsessed friend.

 

 

" ow don't be so sour and jelly, how about you stop being a creep and move those apparatus away before hyung sees you "

 

 

" his like, meters away " Yoongi defended " and this is a reward for staying loyal to him after all this y years " Yoongi put back his binoculars and Seokjin was on the view, his lean back facing Yoongi whose acting as a totally crazy lover in progress slash stalker, Jimin slaps Yoongi's back before walking out and the leaving Yoongi hissing in pain.

 

 

----------

 


It's over two months and Yoongi is still acting like a creep, as Jimin once told him, and Seokjin is oblivious at small details like Yoongi staring at his in P.E in his basketball shorts whenever he could come inside the court. Sometimes, he even following him at his free time across the campus like his not some kind of notorious frat leader slash part time stalker.

 

It was eight pm and the gang were heading home from last period together, which was music, the students from the performing arts club were only few during this hour. Yoongi yawns and checked his iPhone screen and found a single unread message from an unknown number, it was a message on his SNS and he reads the messaged boredly until he sees a picture attached to it. Hoseok was about to tell a joked when Yoongi suddenly shove him his bag and runs to another direction furiously. Yoongi told them not to tag along with an angry tone and run to the empty dark hallway. The gang were all confused but decided not to follow, he gave orders and he was mad, they don't want to interfere whatever he was going and stayed in standing.

 

Yoongi slams the theatre door and entered the pitch black room, he snakes his hand on the wall and found the switch, turning on the lights on the room and saw a crying Seokjin in the center stage. Yoongi could feel his heart beating faster watching the male in front, ran to the his side and maybe regretted, because now all he see were bruise and cuts on Seokjin's arms, and now he sees red.

 

" Jin " Seokjin looks up at him, shockingly, his eyes meets the other with mixed emotion in them. Yoongi could have been mad after seeing bruised on Seokjin's arms but now as he watched the mans face which plum lips bleeding and cheeks red from what he guess was a punch, he couldn't explain on what he was feeling at the moment but one things for sure, he was pissed.

 

 

" Y-Yoongi " Seokjin cries and the shorter male hushes him, wiping his hot tears away with his thumb and giving few pecks to the man's forehead. Seokjin curls himself to the other mans chest and cried harder, he was scared at the people that beat him before and thought they came back after hearing someone's footsteps entered the room. He suddenly felt safe in Yoongi's arms, now wrapped around his fragile frame, he was safe now.

 

" Baby I'm here it's okay, no ones going to hurt you now " Yoongi's voice was hush and calm, he spoke softly and that made Seokjin secure about him although Yoongi's expression differ, he stared at a piece of block wood, a damn paddle, oh how he wished it wasn't the one used to beat his wifey or it's going to be raining blood on their campus.

-------

 


" Hyung you should sleep, your practically laying next to him so why don't you shut your eyes before you could be more annoying in the morning " Namjoon says to the leader since Yoongi had been staring to the male and has been acting like an obsessed creep psycho while caressing the brunet's face. " shut up Joon, this might be the last time I would do this kind of thing so I'm enjoying while I can "

 

Seokjin was on fetus position and placed his head on Yoongi's arm, the grey haired male smiles at his beloved. Seokjin was already treated but the image of him earlier is still fresh from everyone's memory.

 

Yoongi came back with an injured Seokjin in their frat house, the members inside looked at the seven but mostly the unexpected guest which some where familiar with. Hyosang or known as Kidoh was one and even Ken helped Seokjin and his wounds, the frat members already know their leader's love interest but were shocked seeing him beaten up. Hyosang had told Yoongi to calm himself before he could follow Seokjin on their leaders bedroom because Yoongi looked like he would kill anyone at the moment, he did as his friend says and even gave a small smile before proceeding to his chamber room.

 

" Seokjin's situation wasn't a coincidence, " Namjoon says as he was on Yoongi's phone, the SNS was sent by some fraternity member and not on Yoongi's frat, it was another one inside their campus.

 

" the message doesn't make sense but the picture was, their asking for a fight " the second leader clenched his other fist and looks at the grey haired male with curiosity.

 

" Seokjin was the previous leader wasn't he? " Namjoon guessed as Yoongi and his gang sat in the leather sofa just across the leaders bedroom, Taehyung looks at them puzzled

 

 

" the fallen one " Namjoon continued as frat members that helped Seokjin silently exits the room except the six men, Yoongi seating silently who just listen at them on his bed with Seokjin.

 

 

" the fallen one? " Jungkook manage to repeat the words but in a tone of curiosity, even Jimin looked like he was puzzled at the moment. Taehyung and Hoseok looked at each other, confused.

 

 

" Back before Yoongi was the frat leader, " Namjoon continues " there was this freshman that caught every organizations interest, even Alpha Gamma Si had his eyes on the new student. He had this ridiculous dominating aura around him, his eyes were cold to everyone, no one really knew why such freshmen would be that intimidated, even the student higher than him. When the fraternity opened the organization for new members, he wasn't there but for some reason he got in. " Namjoon looks at Yoongi for explanation, the frat leader didn't look at him but said.

 

 

" don't ask me, even I don't know why " Yoongi continues to caress the sleeping male's hair, the soft strands on his fingers soften his expression. Namjoon didn't ask any further as Yoongi didn't mind for the younger to tell the story.

 

 

" he survived culling, every week until the final members are announced, he was in. after the second semester, it was time to hand down the position, everyone expected who it was going to be, even those who had been in the fraternity longer than him didn't mind. The position was his "

 

 

" you mean, Seokjin hyung, who looks nothing like you describe, became the frat leader for how many months? ! " Taehyung said in shock, his mouth looks like it's going to fall to the ground.

 

 

" it was possible, as funny as is sounds. Frat wars were decreasing in his short reign, when he was in his second year he suddenly stepped down and gave it to another person " Namjoon smirks " after hearing the ridiculous news, everyone thought they could revive back frat wars but they forgot one important information, to who he had given the authority to reign was "

 

 

" wait, we already knew how he manage the organization but why is he named ' The Fallen One' or why did he even step down that quickly? Was there some kind of... misunderstanding inside the organization? " Hoseok manage to cut the atmosphere Namjoon created, the blue haired male looks at his friend with a bored expression.

 

 

" he had to " Yoongi supplements, eyes still fixed on the sleeping male " the last option he had was to back down "

 

 

" but why? " Jimin asked, Jungkook also wondered, that was the main question after all in this story telling. Yoongi sighs, he closes his eyes as he remembers the day he had to watch his beloved, Seokjin isn't the man which everyone thought that time, Seokjin was always left with a last and final option.

 

 

" because the magician had revealed his magic trick and everything was just an illusion, a perfect one that last for short time " Yoongi said, remembering on how Seokjin was shaken after finally opening his true identity, he doesn't have any power that could wipe out a group of gang or an entire fraternity but his choice of tone in his words could falter another person mind but words aren't enough are they. Seokjin was just misunderstood by just appearance although he hid it well, he wasn't frat leader material he was just him, clumsy, awkward, introvert Seokjin who wants to be an actor. Yoongi was there and was always by the man's side, watching him as his walls slowly crumbles down and when Seokjin finally realized his mistake.

 

 

" after that, the fraternity didn't really mind that Yoongi hyung would take over and I heard he was the one who ordered to skip punishment on Seokjin hyung, the only thing left that time was to handle cocky fraternities planning to savage ours but we handle it well and that was the time I entered the fraternity " Namjoon sits back with a smile, reminiscing his freshmen years.

 

 

" after that, this idiot keeps entering exchange student's program and never tried communicating with me " Yoongi squints his eyes at Seokjin, of course, this man was the reason why he is so obsesses with him. " NOT. EVEN. ONCE "

 

 

" the hell hyung, do you expect him to like you if you keep being weird? " Hoseok wonders on how Seokjin managed this side of their leader for two months after reappearing back to his life " you might be scaring the sht out of him "

 

 

" i don't give a damn, after all i've done to him, his still ignore me? " Jungkook looks at their leader, not amuse that his acting like a crazy jerk next to the sleeping hyung but occasions likes this would never happened again, so his going to bask on the scene in front of him.

 

" alright loser, how about you calm down and take a rest already " Jimin smiles at the leader and stands up on his feet, followed by Jungkook. " Seokjin hyung will need you tomorrow when he wakes up " and everyone walks out of his room and head to theirs but Jimin stops his tracks outside the room and said " try to get some sleep hyung, tho i doubt you would " be he smirked and disappear.

 

 

Yoongi didn't try to think too much about it.

 

 

He was finally alone with Seokjin, Yoongi was sure tired from just talking, so he pressed his body closer, his nose placed on top of the brunet's crown as he inhaled the scent, placing soft kisses on the males forehead, Yoongi didn't realised then, he had fallen asleep as he tuck his chin on top of the sleeping males head.

 

 

------

 

 


Nights are usually longer when you're wide awake and that is what Seokjin feels like at the moment, his body reacted as soon as he felt pain all over his body and woke up in the middle of his sleep. It wasn't the only thing he realized, one arm wrapped securely on his waist, somebody's lips softly pressed on his crooked neck and warm breathing hits his jaw line.

 

 

Seokjin heartbeat accelerates as he knows who the person behind him was, soft snores echoing in his ears and legs tangled to his. He wanted to speak but he immediately felt his stomach tightens at the idea, sending his creeks to blush. Two men under a single sheet, in a single bed and are intimately close to each other would result to a hot night, just thinking about it is making his heart hurt from too much pulse.

 

 

" Seokjin " Seokjin breath hitch the moment Yoongi called unto his name in his sleep, in his deep, husky and needy-sleep-talking voice, hot breath running on his skin and it tingles the elder to his bone. His sleep taking? Seokjin thoughts.

 

" Seokjin..." another call slowly came out of the younger's mouth but this time, not only words runs on the others skin. Seokjin gasp, his eyes widens and it felt his heart beat doubles- triples at the sudden touch from the other males wet and warm tongue slither on from his nape to his neck, soft strands brushes his warm cheeks.

 

 

" Y-Yoongi- ah " Seokjin moaned and as soon as he spoke, Yoongi immediately respond. Warm hand travels under Seokjin's shirt, working on his harden buds. Seokjin whimpers, another favourite sound Yoongi dreamed to hear and it seems like he would be hearing it more often.

 

" N-No not there " Seokjin pleaded, hazing Yoongi's mind. Oh he wanted to do more, to longer and make him lose his mind but Yoongi knew Seokjin would hate him if he would and his life would be a living hell if Seokjin would hate him, but right now, he needs to retrieve his reward.

 

 

Yoongi's lips worked sinfully on his beloved hyung's soft skin, marking him, claiming him as his own, whilst his hands worked to Seokjin's pleasure under his fabrics, his love letting out soft moans and whimper of his name in the dark room. Their bodies pressed even closer, dangerously close, feeling every inch of their body and every beating of each other's thumping hearts.

 

 

Seokjin feels weird, this kind of one night stand is what scares him the most but why does something so wrong feel so right?

 

 

He fought back and held tears that are threatening to escape but Seokjin isn't good at holding back, so he lets it out in the end.

 

" Seokjin? " he calls again but now his hands leaves under the fabric and manage to still hold the crying man's body, he predicted it, Yoongi knew why and he never understood why someone like Seokjin could be so oblivious sometimes. He slowly held the other male before turning him to his side while the taller male hides his face with his hands, fearing for to see the fraternity leaders face.

 

" Your so cute, " Yoongi smiles, Seokjin sobbed. Yoongi doesn't really want to let the man cry on his first night on his bed, emotionally. " and fcking adorable " Yoongi kisses his forehead slowly and softly, like how he did hours ago.

 

 

" please don't say anything Yoongi just... please stop " Yoongi could only smile, he knew what Seokjin is thinking and Yoongi already knew Seokjin loves him, his just bad at accepting facts like this. Seokjin is like an open book but sometimes, open books have contents rather complex to understand but right now Yoongi knew what page his on.

 


" why "

 

 

" Yoongi, is it bad that... "

 

 

" what? "

 

 

" i think im in love with you? "

 

 

" I love you too " Yoongi offers another smile but this time he stares down the beautiful male, hiding behind his hands. " I love you like fcking crazy since before "

 

 

Seokjin didn't stopped crying, sobbing hard on the man's shirt. " I shouldn't-I shouldn't feel this way " he says in between sobs and Yoongi pushed the male's slender fingers lightly, searching for his face which the older hid with his soft hands. Yoongi's brow knitted after looking at his hyung, he sighs before kissing the soft fingers, his palms and knuckles.

 

 

Seokjin looks at Yoongi, his heart swell from the fondness he sees in the frat leaders eyes, the other male sense him staring and looks back, locking their gaze, the moonlight that illuminates in the night makes Seokjin look more beautiful, more endearing, and Yoongi brushes Seokjins hair with his free hand and tuck the fringe behind his redden ears.

 

 

" I want you to myself, " he starts, speaking his mind out, leaving no room for Seokjin to doubt him, he wants him to know his been longing for him ever since, that his fcked and crazy and Seokjin is the only cure, his medicine " yet you keep pushing me away Jin, you of all people know I could never harm a person i love so so much and its you, i love you, " Seokjin felt his face burning, he drop his gaze and tries to retrieve his hand back but Yoongi brings his rough hand to his chin, tilting his head to look at Yoongi, his face an inch away. Hot breath escapes his lips and Seokjin, doesn't tear his eyes away from Yoongi.

 

Dangerous

 

 

Seokjin thought, Yoongi was dangerous, he look with so much fondness and lust. Seokjin knows Yoongi was in love with him, and truth be told, he too felt the same way.

 

 

Yet his scared, the confession, the boldness in his tone, the fire in his eyes and the warmth of his lips, hands and tongue.

 

 

Min Yoongi is a notorious frat leader, someone with a bad name, a person with so much power, a person with bigger ambition in life and who deserved a better person than a weak coward like him.

 

 

He deserved somebody better, someone not him.

 

 

But it seems Yoongi had read his mind, with a soft and gentle kissed, an arm holding his nape, he shows him that he wants no other person than Seokjin.

 

The kiss was slow and passionate, Yoongi bit his lower lip, asking for access and Seokjin didn't hesitate to part his lips letting males warm tongue explore within him, Yoongi then tilted his head to deepen the kiss, to taste more of Seokjins flavor.

 

Yoongi grabs Seokjins hair as his other hand slowly grip on the elders fingers and interwined them, Yoongi breakd the kiss and hovers above Seokjin whose looking so able underneath him with those swollen lips, dishevelled hair and his stomach showing, he grabs the hem of Seokjins shirt, removing it off in an instant and threw it on the floor as well Yoongi's the belt on his pants.

 

-----------

 

Seokjin woke up in the morning, feeling a sore and warm. The first thing he sae was his slender hands around a rougher and bigger one, still intertwined, he sees how perfectly it fit and tried removing his fingers to look at those pale hand when he suddenly feels the arms wrapped around his waist tighten and theirs warm breath over his shoulder and neck making him shiver along with the warm body flushed to his back. He could feel Yoongi's lips trailling kisses on his neck to his ears and moaned at the warmth, he still remembers the feeling of his lips working on every part of his body yesterday. Seokjin face heated from the memory.

 

 

" Good morning babe " Yoongi greeted, his voice more lower, rough from the tiredness and yesterday nights activity is making Seokjin want to hide his face away from blushing too much. So Seokjin turns to the Yoongi and hid his face on Yoongis neck, the younger male chuckled lowly and wrapped his arms around his small waist.

 

 

They were still under the soft duvet on Yoongi's bed and Seokjin tries not to look at his boyfriend and pouts, Yoongi had to bring Seokjins face to look at him and give him a morning kiss while grabbing his soft buttcheek making Seokjin gasp and him chuckling on this kiss.

 

It was really a peaceful morning, just the two of them in Yoongi's bed, feeling comfortable at the soft sound of their hearts beating, Seokjin looks up to Yoongi whose busy touching his brunet hair, the fond look on his face and Seokjin leans to his touch feeling a bit drowsy, until he fallen asleep with a smile.

 

------

 

Jimin and Taehyung first greeted them the moment Yoongi and Seokjin walks towards the table, Yoongi wearing a white T shirt and offered Seokjin his clothes ( actually it isn't his, he planned to give it to Seokjin whose now smiwing that large hoodie making him look so adorable), Seokjin blushing from the obvious smiles and winks sent towards the new couple as Yoongi held his hand and lazily drag them to the chairs.

 

 

" So? " Taehyungs eyebrows wiggles in curiosity, Hoseok looks like he wanted to squeeze​ out every single detail from them as Jungkook hides the satisfying smirk on his face with a hand when he saw Yoongi looking a bit pissed.

 

 

" What? " Yoongi stops his tracks and offered the chair for Seokjin who politely smile at the guys and shyly looked around. Yoongi sitting next tk him and starting to place some rice and food in Seokjins plate.

 

" don't you guys want to, you know, tell us about something? " Hoseok smiles and got an eyeroll from Yoongi, Namjoon the only one sane had keep his mouth shut and ate some noodles, at least he will have one less body to bury.

 

" Don't worry hyung " Namjoon pats his shoulder as he finished his meal " I wont tell them you made out with Seokjin hyung last night- " and Namjoons eyes shot wide open after realizing that slip out of his mouth and laughed nervously, he backs away.

 

Yoongi is gonna kill him first.

 

" -whops, look what time is it, god im so late for class now bye " Namjoon hurriedly walks fast only to trip and cause him to fall, Nevermind what Yoongi said, Namjoon is gonna die courtesy of his own clumsiness. 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Part 2?

 

Hi since 2017 is almost ending and My hasn't 

updated this for two hundred years, thought i should lmao. 

 

#HAPPYWORLDWIDEHANDSOMEDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO 

GOSH 25 (26?) IS SUCH A Y AGE FOR HIM

WHY SO HANDSOME AND TALENTED?