College Boyfriend

Stop Blowing Holes in my Ship!!

Yoonjin, OT7, I don’t know what im doing, Seokjin and Yoongi age switch

 

---------------

 

 

 

Lying on the cool leather sofa is nice, just lazing around and not giving a damn after such a gruesome week of midterm test and hours of sleepless nights. It’s nice, it feels nice. Seokjin just wanted to be one with the couch now, not wanting to peel off his body any minute. Nope, this is his happy moment, the most peaceful time in decades has come. While he starts thinking on how wonderful the idea of sleeping is, until he hears a crash from his door step and a few cursed words erupting.

 

 

 

Dear heavens, what did I even do to deserved this? 

 

 

 

Seokjin groans, he pulls the blanket up to cover his face as he realized the peaceful time he was hoping was nowhere near anymore. 

 

 

 

“ Hyung! Let us in! “ it was Taehyung, letting out a upset protest,  the loud brat seems to have encounter trouble in Seokjin’s doorstep, and by trouble he means Min Yoongi.

 

 

“ come on hyung, it’s been like approximately 13 days, 9 hours and 27 minutes since we last saw him. What gives? “ there was a moment of silence after Namjoon spoke, and he added “ Not, that I’m counting or anything-- I will not touch anything so don’t give me that look hyung! “ 

 

 

“ yah, hyung, this is not fair! You’ve been with Seokjin hyung for 24/7 straight and you still won’t let us in?” it was Hoseok then, and he even scream ‘unfair’ in the end, someone clicks his tongue enough for Seokjin to hear. 

 

 

Seokjin knew he was tired, and even drained from his exams, he feels his bones aren’t intact anymore while his brain seems to have refuse to function but fck it. He kick the innocent blanket and head towards the chaos that has fallen upon his apartment.

 

 

“ Look brats “ Yoongi’s says and Seokjin stops, he could imagine Yoongi massaging his temples at this point, he hides on a corner wall just next to the foyer. Yoongi doesn’t usually go to this extent, like seriously stopping his friends ( like actually stopping them and not being a tsundere anymore ) from entering his shared apartment, with the said male. “ Seokjin had a pretty rough week, yeah, he had sleepless nights, busy morning study in the library and was on zombie mode for a fcking week---- “

 

 

“ --- well so did we actually, like hello, we’re also college students if you forgot old man—“

 

 

“ --- so what im saying is that...”Yoongi didn’t continue, Seokjin places a hand on the older male. Yoongi didn’t jerk away nor flinch, he only turned to see Seokjin with a smile. With the close proximity with their faces, even though he had been in this kind of situation, he still hasn’t get over on how his boyfriend always looks breath taking. Even in his zombie mode, he was still beautiful.

 

 

“ Yoongi hyung “ Seokjin says and looks at his friends, a warm smiled offered to them. Yoongi then shuts up, if his boyfriend wants to spend time with his friends then its fine, he doesn’t want to make Seokjin sad  “ why don’t you come in? “ Seokjin welcomes them and immediately, their five friends came inside like a typhoon.

 

 

---------

“ Jungkook slow the fck down! You’ll swallow the table “ Seokjin looks at Jimin, the kid was trying to pat Jungkook’s back as their maknae chokes like a rabid dog from swallowing too much spaghetti in one go.

 

 

“ the last piece of meat is mine! Don’t touch it btch! “

 

 

“Jiminie, Taehyung, Language “ Hoseok and Seokjin said in chorus, out of habit. 

 

 

“ so how bout we talk regarding  to the what happened in the auditorium” Namjoon offers to open up, just like the past three days, seriously the idiot cannot move on, he will not let the maknae live. 

 

 

“ Hyung can we not? “ Jimin groans, it was the most embarrassing moment in his life pt.1 and hopefully there won’t be any next time for that. “ It was my mistake, I should have known we could have saved you and not Jungkook “

 


“ yeah so much for Golden maknae “ and Yoongi had to raise his brow since his boyfriends doesn’t usually tell all tales of him and his school life, the eldest look curiously at Seokjin from his seat as the male just smiled with an embarrassed look but still answered “ English film, oral quiz, he answered the last part wrong “

 

 

Jungkook just shrug, not giving a single fck. Jimin wanted to slap the lil bastard, it was Jimins last chance to pass his English lecture subject but it seems his hope sunk like titanic when Jungkook was chosen to answer in their group oral quiz.

 

 

“ how come you all had the same subject? “ Yoongi asked out of curiosity, he remembers Seokjin is on his 4th year while Taehyung in his 2nd year of their major in film and acting whilst Hoseok in his 3rd year and  Jimin in his 2nd year  majoring in both modern and contemporary dance while  Jungkook and Namjoon, 1st year and 3rd year of the same department of music. 

 

 

“ the English department decided to invite Jimin to their open quiz bowl, his professor was kind enough to invite our bro so he could pass and well, you get the whole story hyung “ Hoseok says and stab his fork on a chocolate cake, tasting the whole mouthful of it and smiling contently while mumbling ‘ chocolate is better than strawberry indeed ‘ but Seokjin hears it and snorts ‘ yeah right ‘

 

 

“ I just can’t believe Jungkook said ‘Bow wow wow’ in the middle of nowhere “  Jimin looks at the maknae “ What the hell was that? What the heck was your motive kid? “ 

 

 

“ He wasn’t paying attention to me! I had the answers!! “ Jungkook looks defensively, while Jungkook was busy trying to look innocent, Taehyung had slowly took his last piece of chocolate cake to his own plate.

 

 

“ you?! “ Hoseok tries not to scream like lil girl but failed “ that was the worst idea you’ve ever come up, please never try it again, the veterinary students think of you like some wild dog right now “ it was funny how Jungkook rolled his eyes and took a bite from Seokjin’s homemade sandwich mumbling something like  ‘at lest they didn’t call me a fcking bunny anymore ‘ that Hoseok could hear.

 

 

Seokjin cracked a smile, he remembers well when the tenth question about Odyssey and Trojan War had come out of the projected screen, an easy question ( because Jungkook studied that sht for four hours ), the six of them where in a small circle in their chair, Jungkook looked intensely at the text written and immediately had an answer but it wasn’t only him raising a hand, he know he wasn’t going to get chosen and Jungkook doesn’t want to lose. No, the Golden Maknae cannot be defeated. And so Jungkook did the unbelievable, in front of hundreds of audience and sht, Seokjin had to sink on his chair.

 

 

 

“ alright so what was your answer? “ Namjoon challenges him, the member of their squad with an IQ of 148 looks at him like some high school teacher at his dumbest student whose about to fail his test for the fourth time. It was a very easy question, Name a couple from the Odyssey and give the importance characteristics, Namjoon prayed that time, for Jungkook to get ignored by Professor Kang actually and let Jimin be choosen since his hands were also raised that time.

 

 

“ Nothing, philosophical, just that Helen and Paris are both thirsty hoe—“ and Namjoon actually thank his prayers came true.  Jimin and Taehyung had gasp, because the two had ship them badly and because the two of them are also thirsty hoes.

 

 

“ Helen is not--- did you actually think that is a valid answer? “ Taehyung could slap the maknae any moment but he was busy squeezing Jimin’s thigh.

 

 

 

“ hyung, please, even Namjoon hyung think it is “ Jungkook then nibbles to his sandwich, looking at Namjoon who rolls his eyes at Jungkook. 

 

 

“ he would sugar-coat it though, and maybe backing it up with  facts, like that one time with titanic--- “ Hoseok and Jimin laughs at Seokjins remark, Yoongi cracks a smile because they were nuts and high of Christmas spirit in last years December 25th, while watching the famous movie called Titanic.

 

 

The maknae line had cried like teen girls that time but Hoseok was worst, he was shouting gibberish and how Jack shouldn’t die and how he would sue the director for ting them whilst as Namjoon couldn’t help but educate his children about buoyancy and surface area. Seokjin had to shut him up with pop corn shoved into his mouth, almost chocking the younger male. Yoongi looked like he didn’t care when one of the character dies, but Seokjin found him placing his head on his broad shoulder and covering his tears away from their faces.

 

 

“ you guys know me, I cannot stand watching films with such holes in them, such things can be obvious to making me bored and uninterested “ Namjoon had already finished his sandwich and juice at this point, Seokjin sees the snacks has been devoured completely off their plates. Seokjin stared at his plate while his friends had chatted more like Jungkook committing felony if his Professor’s gives him a low grade in mathematics or Namjoon is still angry at Hoseok when the older male had gave him a basket ball as a gift and it reminds him of how he failed his Physical Education when he accidentally threw the ball at his PE instructors face rather than Hoseok.

 

 

Seokjin had leaned on Yoongi’s side, trying to listen to the younger’s talking about the past, their dreams and their wishes. Their voices were warm and comfortable, feels like listening to waves softly washing in and off the shore, like birds chirping in the lonely forest, like his under the starry night with only the sound of wind can be heard and Seokjin didn’t know he had fallen asleep on Yoongi’s shoulder.

 

 

The older male had felt his boyfriends weight on his shoulder slowly getting heavier, he looks at the sleeping beauty and hushed his group of friends. The younger ones looks at the Seokjin and realized he has fallen asleep, their lips immediately zip in a thin line but their eyes shoot hearts at the couple. They look domestic, they look romantic, heck even with just Yoongi staring at his lover could make Rose and Jack feel ashamed.

 

 

“ Well I think it’s time for us to take our leave “ Namjoon said, and elbowed Hoseok when the shutter on his phone echoed in the hushed room while he takes the couples picture attentively. Jimin coos at how Yoongi looks so cute but the older male glare at the mochi and tried hiding behind Taehyung’s taller stature.

 

 

“ Tell hyung, thanks for having our company “ Jungkook smiles at them and bid goodbye, the others followed. After the footsteps disappeared and the door shut, Yoongi had relaxed himself and slowly lifted Seokjin, note slowly, he felt like decades after he realized Seokjin would stir up after he successfully lifted him and walked towards their shared bedroom without waking him up. Seokjin nuzzles on his crooked neck, feeling the warm breath that tickles and made him shivered. Opening the door wasn’t that hard thought what comes next after opening it wasn’t easy, he was greeted with Seokjin’s dog and then his, the two are always hyper active when seeing him or Seokjin.

 

 

“ Holly! “ he half whispered half shouted when he realized his puppy had keep on jumping on him, the male doesn’t want to step on any of his children ( as Namjoon once called ) and Jjanggu was worst, seeing his master on Yoongi’s arms, the dog barks. Seokjin finally moved on Yoongi’s arms but the older quickly set him down and Seokjin looked like his unaffected by Jjanggus barks in attempt to get noticed by his owner.

 

 

Yoongi looks at two pups and gave them a warning look ( like dogs even understood him) he strip away his jacket, leaving his white tee and skinny jeans on.

 

 

It didn’t take much until Jjanggu had enough of his two parents ignoring him and immediately decided to join them as Holly follows, Yoongi lets the two rest on the edge of the bed. Yoongi doesn’t try to shoo them, anyways it’s futile

 

.

“Yoongi “ the older male tried to calm his heart, it was unexpected for Seokjin to stir and wake up. Yoongi wonders and it seems like Seokjin read his mind “ I thought I was going to fall in my chair when I realised I was leaning the other side...” he closed his eyes and leans closer to his lover, Yoongi immediately snakes his hands to his boyfriends waist, pulling him closer to smell his strawberry and vanilla shampoo. 

 

 

“ sorry to wake you up “ Yoongi says to the younger, and Seokjin slowly shaking his head on Yoongi’s chest and burying his nose on his collar bone was his reply. Yoongi cannot help but think it was cute, he looks down and saw those kissable lips slightly parted and his eyes closed, Yoongi could count his beautiful eyelashes at their distance, he place a kissed at the crown of his boyfriend and then into his forehead, then the tips of his nose and lastly those plum lips. Seokjin responded and placed his hand on his lovers shoulder, Yoongi first break apart and smiles when Seokjin didn’t even bother waking up and continued his sleep.

 

 

‘ that’s my man ‘ Yoongi smiles and slowly drifts to sleep while after staring at Jin for god know how long.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I made this one shot a long time ago, lol, Yoonjin makes me a happy slash angsty person tbh, Happy Yoonjin Week Sinners!