→ . nae ` | It's Nice to Meet You .

clenching my fists tight .

“ A true friend is someone
who thinks that you are
a good egg even though
he knows that you
are slightly cracked. ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The past week has been a drag. The only things that were on my schedule were go to school, sleep, sit around in my room staring into space, etc. Nothing much happened for that while, I was still that quiet girl who was silently crushing on this guy I just met who reminds me of my ex. Greeeattt. How would that look on my profile?

The only thing that really made me want to leave the house was meeting up with Jinki. We've been out to the ice cream parlor on the corner a couple of times this week, but he's still clueless. He clearly doesn't get the fact that I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM. Oh how much I want to scream that in his face.

When I woke up, it was the same as every morning. Shower, get dressed, fix my hair, gather all of my stuff, and run out the door and wait for that amazingly handsome guy to show up to more door and walk me to school.

As I walked out of the front door, I patiently waited for Jinki. The cold, winter wind blew right past me and I shivered. It's freezing, and where the hell is Jinki? He's usually here before I walk out the door. I took a peek at my watch and it was 7:55. , 15 minutes until school starts, and Jinki isn't even here yet. I couldn't afford to be tardy, but I really wanted to see Jinki. Where is he?

I decided to walk by myself, avoiding the tardy bell, but missing the presence of Jinki. As I sat down in my desk in first period, I looked at the empty seat next to me, and I frowned. Did he disappear off the face of the earth or something? I sighed, today will be a lonely day. The only person I really talked to was him, and I honestly had no other friends. They ditched me since I barely talked to them.

Setting my head down on my desk, I felt a poke on my shoulder, but I ignored it, not wanting to be bothered by anything or anyone. I felt the poke again, but ignored. Again, ignored. Again, ignored. And again, but ig-

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" I nearly shouted and stood up from my desk. The classroom fell silent, and I felt awkward and sat back down in my seat. As I looked behind me to see who it was, the first thing I noticed that this guy had platinum blonde hair, and he was kind of cute.

OH MY GOD, HAN BI, SNAP OUT OF IT!

Anyway, his gleaming smile suddenly turned into a wide-eyed, scared expression. I probably freaked him out by shouting at him.

"Mianhe," I apologized. "I didn't mean to yell at you." I sighed. "I'm just not having a good morning."

"Ah!" His smile returned. "It's fine! I was just going to ask you a question."

"What's your question?" My curiousity grew, but I kept on a poker face.

"Aren't you Choi Siwon's dongsaeng?" He asked curiously, as if he had some connection with my big brother, who's in college.

"Yeah, why?" I wondered what he had to do with Siwon.

That reminded me, when was the last time I talked to him? Probably back in July when he was about to leave Incheon for college. When he lived with me and my family in the past, we were really close, somewhat like best friends. I could really tell him everything and he would listen to every word I had. I missed him, but that wasn't the point right now. He left, and that's that.

"My sister, Taeyeon, just texted me the other day telling me how great her new boyfriend, Choi Siwon was. Then she told me all about how you were his dongsaeng, and how you go to my school, but I don't really know you except for that you hang out with that Onew hyung a lot." He told me. Man, did he know how to talk. It reminds me of that time when I first met Jinki - his blabbing mouth was so cute.

DAMN, HAN BI, STOP THINKING ABOUT JINKI.

"Oh," I replied. Then I suddenly asked, "what's your name again?"

"Yang Yoseob. It's nice to meet you!" his huge smile made MY cheeks hurt from just looking at it. He stuck out his hand and I hesitantly took it. He roughly shook my hand and I just stared at him like an idiot.

He reminded me of a 5 year old, but in a cute way. He was like someone who would annoy the hell out of you, but it's hard for you NOT to like them. He was one of those people, irritating, but hard to dislike. I kind of like the vibe that he carried around him. It was like no other.

"I'm Choi Han Bi - well, if you didn't know my name already, since your sister told you ALL about me." I emphasized on ALL, since he was exaggerating, and she probably didn't know a thing about me except for my name.

"Ah, Choi Han Bi. What a pretty name. You know, maybe I'll name my child that or something. It's not a easy name to remember, but it's a unique and cute name." He clearly had a big 4-D personality. I mean, I don't even know what he's talking about.

"Mm, that's cool." I responded, having no idea what else to say to him.

Although Yoseob was a bit odd, I felt that he had somewhat of a brotherly feeling to him, and I liked it. Would he be able to replace this lonely part of me since my brother left? We'll see.

"So, you know Jinki?" I asked, trying to start up a conversation.

"Oh, ff course! We've been hyung-dongsaeng since we were in kindergarden. I will never forget that day when we shared my 64 pack crayons with the sharpener in the back." He wiped away an imaginary tear. "We colored in those little coloring books the teacher would give us, and since then, we've been friends."

"Little coloring books?" I laughed a little. He had some of the best stories I ever heard in my life.... I think.

"Yeah! You know, the one with Keropi? OH MY GOD. I LOVED THOSE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I had like a collection of them in my shoebox when I was little."

And that's the day I met my new best friend, Yang Yoseob. Being a bit odd fellow, he will help me a lot in the future, as in -

Well, you'll see in the future.

But in the back of my mind for that whole day, I wondered where in the hell was Jinki? I missed him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FINALLY. Another chapter. ^^ I decided to give you a friend. :D YANG YOSEOB! <3 He's such a cutie. :3 Sorry for no Kikwang / Onew in this chapter. xD

Oh, and sorry if I make you seem REALLY cold and ice princess-y. o.o I kind of noticed that when I read over certain chapters. I don't mean to make her seem like a cold person. xD Or do I? I have no clue. LOL.

Sorry I can't write a long chapter. I just can't find myself to write a REALLY long chapter, but I will one day. ^^

ANYWAYS, it's finally Christmas Break and I can go back to updating this story probably every other day. :3 YAY.

Comment? :D More comments = More motivation to write! ^^

kthxbai. :D

Also, thanks for those who commented! This chapter is for you. :3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

d a t e → dec 17
t i m e → 9:07 pm