→ . hana ` | Take It With You .

clenching my fists tight .

" The love you've thrown away...
take it with you . "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As I sat there on my vanity looking into the mirror, I felt one thing and one thing only: my love for Lee Kikwang.

The only thing my mind wanted to think about was him. The only person I wanted to talk to was him. The only thing my hands wanted to hold was his hands. The only thing my heart wanted to love was him.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I honestly felt sorry for myself. I mean, I've been sitting here and looking at my depressed self for a few hours. I'm heartbroken, and this is all I can do.

I was looking at this particular mirror because I knew Kikwang used this mirror all the time when he would visit my house. I somewhat felt his presence with me, and I kept sitting there. Just waiting for something new to happen, even though I knew nothing would happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Kikwang!" I happily yelled from the other side of the park. I couldn't wipe that stupid smile off my face because I was just SO happy to finally see him for the first time in a few months.

"Han Bi." He called out quietly and just smiled to himself. His hands were on his hips and he looked as handsome as ever, and I couldn't wait for him to embrace me in his arm.

I ran up to him and he gave me one of his biggest hugs ever. I didn't want to let go, and I couldn't.

"Kikwang." I whispered in his ear. "I missed you. I'm glad your back."

"I'm glad I'm back, too." He told me. "I can't explain to you how much I missed you. I love you, you know that right? Thank you for waiting. I can't thank you enough." His hands were around my waist and his grip on me felt like it would never release.

After a moment, he had finally let go of me and all he could do was look me in the eyes.

"I love you, Han Bi."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Damn flashbacks. Tears ran down my cheek and I quickly wiped them away. I couldn't show weakness, I just couldn't. Living without him could be a breeze. Right?

Wrong. I started crying harder, and soon I found myself bawling my eyes on my vanity.

Kikwang, why did you have to leave?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As he told me the words he was leaving, I was shocked, and of course I felt heartbroken. Those words his promised... of us being together forever... were they just lies? All of the things he told me... lies?

I suddenly became cold and looked down at the cement. I took off the couple ring he gave me and put it in his hand.

"Keep it." He told me.

"No, take it with you." I whispered. "If you could throw away my love so easily, then take it with you. I don't need it."

And with that, I walked away from the love of my life - who I trusted wholly with my heart and soul, but betrayed me just like that.

That's when I told myself I could never trust anyone like that anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry it's so short. x.x I promise the next chapter will be better~ I'm writing it right now. ^^ Don't worry~ My intros are always bad. :D

But I think I needed to give you guys more background on HOW much Kikwang meant to you, since the prologue didn't really explain it that much. I hope you guys continue to read my story and support! ^^

Kamsamnida~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


d a t e → nov 22, 2010
t i m e → 9:42 pm