→ . dol ` | Do I Know You ?

clenching my fists tight .

" What can I do
to start this love? "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Going to school was the last thing to do on my list. It's been a week since Kikwang has mysteriously left after he broke up with me. I isolated myself and didn't go to school since, and today is my first time back in a week.

As I walked to school in this cold, winter weather, I finally felt peace although my heart was still broken. All was still. There were no cars, no birds, no crazy kids running around, nothing. Everything was quiet and peaceful. This was all I needed for the rest of my life and I'd be fine.

I kept my hands warm in my pocket and looked up to the sky. It was clear and a nice shade of blue. I smiled to myself slightly. It was the first time I smiled since we've broke up.

I made my way into school and took a seat in my class. Sitting there, my friends hit me questions like "why weren't you at school?" "did something happen?" "why are your eyes swollen?" and I didn't even bother to answer them. I wish I was back outside taking a walk. I couldn't stand these questions.

"Okay, class, let's start with our lesson..." the teacher went on with his lecture, but I didn't bother listening to it.

About 5 minutes in, the class door slammed open and all I heard was a guy yelling, "I'M SORRY I'M LATE TEACHER! I WAS RUNNING LATE!"

I turned my head to see who it was, but I had no clue. He didn't look or seem familiar to me. I just sighed and shook my head. Guys weren't that interesting to me anymore.

"It's fine, Jinki, I'll let you off the hook." The teacher told him, then continued on with his lecture.

He took the seat next to mine. I felt his eyes on me, but I tried to ignore them.

"Um, are you new here?" He asked me.

"No," I answered, not looking at him.

"Oh, sorry." He said.

"Do I know you?" I finally asked, looking at him.

"No, I'm new here. It's my first week." He smiled shyly. "I'm Lee Jinki. And you?"

"Choi Han Bi." I said with no emotion. After that, I didn't bother to talk to him and soon I was in dream land.

What felt like 5 minutes was actually 15 minutes.

"Choi Han Bi!" I heard my name called and I sprung up from my head on my desk. "I know you've been absent for over a week. I expect that you won't sleep in my class. Atleast try to catch up on your work. When the bell rings, stay after class so we can talk."

The whole class went "ooohhh" but I stayed emotionless. I was still mad that Kikwang made a mysterious disappearance and I didn't need his telling me what I need to do.

"You okay, Han Bi?" Jinki asked, a little worried. Why was he worried about me? I barely knew him, and we weren't even friends.

"I'm fine."

As the bell rang, everyone ran out of class except for me. I kept my seat and listened to whatever the crap the teacher wanted to tell me. When he was lecturing me, I spaced out and I started to think about who knows what. I soon thought about that new kid, Jinki.

Wait, why was I thinking about him? , Han Bi, stop it. You can't start thinking about GUYS again. Remember that one who held your heart but tore it in half? Yeah, so I wouldn't even bother, Han Bi.

"You understand, Mrs. Choi?" I guess he was done lecturing.

"Yeah," I said, and I got up to leave.

Stepping out of the school building, mostly everybody was gone by now, but I caught sight of the new kid again.

"Hey! Han Bi!" He shouted from across the field.

I sighed, did I even want to deal with him right now? all I wanted to do at this moment in time was to write a song and maybe take a nap to get my mind off of things.

When I caught up with him and his jumpy self, he started asking me crazy questions like what did he tell me and nonsense.

"Do you have a ride home? Don't you need to go home?" I asked him, not wanting to deal with is crazy anymore.

"Er, well I walk home." He scratched his head. "I just wanted to wait for you. Do you live over there?" He pointed to the east.

, I thought. I slowly nodded my head and he grinned.

"Finally! I can walk home with someone. I've been walking home alone for like the past week and it's kind of boring. Hey, do you-" He continued on with his blabber but I learned to zone him out from time to time.

We walked all the way home and I finally returned to peace and quiet in my room.

As I sat there, on my bed, thinking about the whole day, that Jinki kid kept on appearingin every one of my thoughts, and I was annoyed by it.

Why did I keep thinking about this kid?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-gasp- Why is she thinking about this kid she just met? :O

Anyways, sorry for the boring chapter. :O I promise better ones in the future~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

d a t e → nov 23, 2010
t i m e → 3:26 pm