7 Minutes in Hell?/Renle.

NCT Dream OneShot`s

7 Minutes in Hell?

  • RenjunXChenle
  • Fluff

 

 

the life of a teenager is often more problematic than some of you imagine it to be.
Trust me when i tell you that It is not like in the movies where you go on a great adventure to find the love of your life and then share with her on a meadow under the tree the first kiss,so soft so gentle.
The life of a teenager,or should i rather say my life is different.
Full of uncontrollable hormones, panic attacks and the only adventur I´ll probalby ever going to experience is just my ual orientation confusion. And no,I do not watch the sunset while I hold the hand of my beloved. Things dint wor out like that,I am standing here in a chamber with my best friend our chest`s pressed against each other and the air is hot and suffocating.It was a day like every else,we had a concert in the morning then a small fan met a few hours of dance lessons and so the day was already done.After a while you´ll get used to it  and the fatigue is no longer a big problem of yours.once you arive at the dorms you want to spend your time with something productive than sleep. And so I found myself in a circle with 5 sweaty guys a bottle and a ventilator again. If someone came up with such ideas then haechan. Normally both of them would go join the hyungs again after the day but this time they decided to spend the night here. It wasn´t a big deal for me neiter that they would sleep over or that we would play that silly game of haechans.

 

We played several rounds and the strangest things were brought to light.
Actually, I'm not really someone who enjoys those typical teenage party games but all in one t was pretty amusing.Until the damn bottle chosed me for the next dare, I am honest I hate anything to choose that isnt the truth,Especially when haechan was the one who asked the question or even made the task.
And so I landed here 7 minutes in the sky, for me rather hell to be honest. Dont get me wrong, who wouldnt be happy to bewith his beloved alone in a dark room nothing but them and their thoughts. Well I wouldnt mind it so bad if my crush wouldnt be a guy called zhong chenle.
I looked over at him, slowly to hide my nervousness. his cheeks were red but he still laughed loud and high pittched like a dolphin,just as usual.I smirked, it brought my heart to raze but the idea to be alone with him on such a small area almost gave me a heart attack.And suddenly everything happened too fast for me to realize something. Haechan squeezed him first into tit and then me into the chamber, a bit too rough for my opinion after which my arm really hurt. "enjoy it" he laughed and gave us a flying kiss before he slammed the door shut and turned the key in the castle so we had no more opportunity to escape the situation.
the room was dark the only small light source that had penetrated the chamber was from a hole in the stone walls. it was quiet the first few minutes,our bodies tightly pressed together by the lack of space. I turned my head to the side and breathed deeply trying to keep my togheter but it was hopeless.I felt dizzy and it was hot, so hot that I would have liked to rip off the clothes of my body and perhaps to get rip my heart out of my chest to finally push it into the hands of the purple haired one so i could finally get some rest.

"Haechanie is such a tease" His voice brought me back to reallity and i couldnt help but sigh a little "Just because mark plays hard to get he doesent have to make others life so hard" He laughed,god i loved his voice it sent me a shiver down my spine and i could feel the vibration coming from his chest i couldnt resist but stare at his from chapstick shining lips wondering what they would may taste like.I stared at them for a long time and i didnt even realized it,i often took glances at his lips whenever we would sit next to each other,he ate brushed his theeth or fell asleep on the couch.I loved doing it and i couldnt deny it."shall we start" he spoke to me and i could feel his nosetip touching mine softly,i twitched finally removing my eyes from his lips trying to bring space between us but there wasnt any place to go.We stared into each other eyes for a while "s-start with?" i asked nervously while my voice cracked in the middle of the question what made me blush but chenle did so as well. "isnt that the meaning of 7 minutes in heaven? i-i mean a kiss? that what Jisungie said at least.." i looked at him in shook for a while feeling like my soul was leaving my body "you like kissing boys?" i suddenly asked right away regretting the question wondering if i did hurt him in anyway or if i sounded disgusted by it. "I dont know i never tried it,anyways just for-" i wrapped my hand around his wrist "Its okay,lets try it" i said bravely even thp i didnt knew how to kiss a guy,or a girl it didnt matter i never kissed anyone! there was a akward silence "Uhm well..do you want to lead the kiss hyung or should i try?" he asked with a low voice still staring into my eyes making my heart beat faster then ever "You can do it..just be gentle okay? im..pretty inexperienced" i  confessed ashamed before he cupped my face gently with his warm hands,i was suprised that he would actually be the bottom,i was suprised of everything! but there was no going back now..

"just tap me if im rushing it,try to relaxe and..enjoy the game" he soflty whispered against my lips,his soft ones meeting mine.it was warm incredibly warm and soft. I enjoiyed the feeling for a while before i kissed him back even tho it was just a small peck it felt amazing. His lips left mine after a while and a whimper escaped my lips for the loss of heat. His head slightly leaned to the right and with his hands he brought me near to meet his lips again.This time with more passion,still gentle but it was a little wetter a little faster,his lips moving synchronized with mine as if they´d been dancing.My hands on his hips holding onto his pastel colourd shirt as we removed so we could catch some air. The chamber was filled with low but heavy breathings trying to calm down again. Our eyes met again,forheads leaning together and he just giggled what made me pinch his waist. "We make a good team at 7 minutes in heaven" he smiled brightly as he placed another soft pecks on my lips "that felt more like 30 minutes" i murmured against them sliglty pressing our lips togheter again smiling,it could have been 3,7 or 30 minutes,i didnt care because i mean,nobody wants to leave heaven so quickly right?

 

 

So This was my First oneshot for this book,Did you like it?

Please send in some requests or just some love haha,see ya´ll at the next oneshot.