One

Like A Tiny Dust

Hi, friend. How are you. i've been on hiatus for so long cause I'm busy with my work, with my life that i don't have time to write. But now I have some free time and I decided to write again. I have one story that need to be completed (I've deleted it) but i couldn't think of its ending. So, maybe one day when I find the right ending to it, I'll post it again. Btw, for now, I hoped you'll enjoy my new story. 

P/s: A spoiler for you, Jikook is not in relationship yet for the beginning.

Anyways, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yin-yang, a veryfamiliar concept. Everybody knows the meaning behind the two words. Although it has two different elements but they complement one another because of the dependence and function of each that covers every weakness. But is this concept able to transform the lives of some characters who may have the relationships they have not yet met.

Perhaps the concept of Yin-yang is the exact definition to describe the relationship between Jimin and Taehyung as they are born in the same dimension but have different life stories. Park Jimin, 26, a youngest general manager of a leading IT company, known for his firm and discipline commitment. Kim Taehyung, also 26 years old and one of the youngest general managers like Jimin in the same company. However, what distinguishes them both? Is the unpretentious nature of Taehyung that distinguishes him from Jimin or is it because Taehyung has the same surname with the CEO of the company, unlike Jimin or is it because Taehyung is the largest shareholder in the company or is it because the name Taehyung is written in the CEO's will company as owner of all property and ownership belonging to the company's CEO?

But does time on Park Jimin’s side to change his fate? Is it possible for Jimin to turn himself into a Kim even though he shares the same blood with Taehyung? Born as Park is a huge mistake for Jimin as he should be born as a Kim. Why makes Kim a very important person for Jimin? This is because Jimin believes his failure to become a Kim is the main cause of his life full of darkness and depression.

However, Jimin will never know that a person will appear in his life and change the fate of his life. But is it something good or bad?

"Jimin, please, just this once. I do not need anything from you except this one. "

"The decision is not in my hands. You know who is more powerful here. "

"I know but-"

"So? You know the answer. "

Today is like just another days gone by. Jimin busies himself with work and work so he does not have time to socialize or go out like other people but Jimin never complains because he is comfortable with his busy life.

"Jiminie ... help me." This is the only weapon that Taehyung has, appealing to his cousin, so that Jimin will agree with his proposal.

"What do I get by helping you?"

Taehyung thought for a moment because he never thought about the rewards he would give Jimin if he intended to do so. In a moment, Taehyung got an idea.

"I'm going to urge grandfather to let you manage the project in Osaka." Taehyung cheers silently as his bet was able to distract Jimin from his work. Jimin's way of hoping with hope and shining reflects on his eyes means that Taehyung has held half the glory. Taehyung just needs Jimin to agree and everything will certainly not be a problem.

After some time, Jimin finally agreed to help Taehyung solve the problem.

"Okay, I'm going to eliminate the rules where romantic relationships are prohibited among workers."

Rules that prohibit employees under the same company to be in a relationship with each other have never existed until the past two years due to an accident. A year after Jimin started serving in this company, he proposed the new rule and questioned by the majority. This happened because Jimin had arrested two of his employees who were kissing behind the stairs and their actions were recorded by a CCTV. The two employees were fired without notice and after that, all employees did not dare to do anything other than work because they feared they might be dismissed. After the accident, Jimin was feared by all his subordinates.

"Really? Just for me" Jimin nodded before returning to work. "Thank you very much, Jimin. I love you. " And with that, Taehyung kissed Jimin's cheek but Jimin managed to block it with his hand.

"Please, do not kiss me anymore. We are adults."

"But, your cheeks are so fluffy. Oh, forget it. My Kookie will start working here next week. It's great to tell him this good news because Kookie will definitely reject a job offer at this company if he knows that employees can not be in love with each other. "

"That's great. So, can you get back to your office because I'm still working."

Taehyung's inclination to love man is a not a new thing for Jimin as he already knows and accepts that side of Taehyung. However, Taehyung is still not confident to let other people know, especially their grandfather because a man in love with a man is still not accepted by the general.

"But ... do not try to do dirty thing in this company any time." Jimin warned before Taehyung left his office.

"Do not worry. I will not do it. Jimin .... "Taehyung stopped from twisting the door knob and took a deep breath."I know you do not belong to a group like me, but I still want to warn you not to fall in love with my Kookie. Because if that happens, it's the most painful thing for me. "Taehyung said seriously.

"Do not worry. I'm not interested in relationship and I'm not inclined towards that. I have no time for that. "Jimin responded lazily.

"Are you sure?"

"Do you really love Kookie that much? Afraid I'll take him away?" Jimin's question was not answered by Taehyung and left hanging. The sound heard by Jimin was just the sound of the door closed from the outside but not the answer he wanted to hear.

Taehyung closed the door of jimin's office before whispering at the office wall. "No, I'm not afraid you'll like him. I'm just afraid that someone else other than me can make you fall in love because I obviously I failed at doing it. You don’t love me like how I love you, Jimin. Heck, do you even love me, Jimin-ah?" This was the answer to Jimin's question but it should not be said because the situation would be complicated. For Jimin, Taehyung is just his cousin who works in the same place. But for Taehyung, Jimin is the first love, last and forever though he has been in relationship with others. The greed In Taehyung’s heart blurred the fact that one day Jimin will surely find his love that Jimin will no longer looking at him.

“Girl, whoever you are, you are so lucky to have Jimin. I hope you’ll take care of his heart.” Taehyung said before walking to his own office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kookie, try to guess what I'm going to tell you?" Taehyung pounced on before embracing his beloved boyfriend from behind. Kookie, Taehyung's boyfriend was busy playing the game when Tahyung returned from work. They are not living together but sometimes Taehyung will visit him after work or they just meet outside at club or dinner at exclusive restaurant.

"Hyung, look, I've lost. It's all because of you. "Kookie scolded him for the sudden act that caused his defeat.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized for a moment because he knew Kookie was not serious about scolding him.

"You look happy today."

"Oh, I forgot about it for a moment. Anyway, my cousin, Jimin has agreed to abolish the rules that prohibit us from being in relationship in the office. "

"Is this true? That's good. At last I feel comfortable getting started. "

Kookie or his real name Jungkook is Taehyung's boyfriend. They have been in relationship for four years and still have a good relationship. Recently, Jungkook attended an interview at Taehyung's company for finance manager positions and two weeks later he was accepted to work there. Jungkook is very happy that he has worked hard to succeed well in the interview and eventually he did it.

The acceptance of Jungkook into the company is not due to Taehyung's help. This is because Jungkook kept that he had to attend an interview at Taehyung's company as a secret and only told Taehyung when he had managed to get the job.

In addition, Jungkook chose the company not because he wanted to work in the same company as his lover but because Taehyung's grandfather's company was one of the internationally recognized companies and it was Jungkook's opportunity to show his talent.

"Tomorrow I will go out with Hobi-hyung to buy some new clothes. Are you going to come? "

"I am sorry. Tomorrow I have promised my grandfather to celebrate his birthday. How about you visit my house tomorrow during dinner and I can introduce you to my family. "Taehyung hopes that Jungkook will agree.

"Taehyung-ah, you know that I'm not ready yet. After all, your grandfather still does not know you are gay. "This is the answer that is always heard when Taehyung highlights the issue.

Jungkook does not want to see Taehyung's family or introduce Taehyung to his family because he is still not ready to take the next step in their relationship. Meeting with their respective families meant that they were ready to be united with a real bond but Jungkook believed that they both still have a lot of constraints that they have to fix. Taehyung is only able to pray that one day Jungkook will agree to meet his grandfather and they will proudly tell the whole world of their love.

"Ok, there's one more good news."

"What is it?"

"You'll work under my department."

"Bet on it?" Jungkook sounded happy but nervous at the same time because he was worried people would know who he and Taehyung was a lover and accused that he managed to enter the company because of Taehyung's help not because of his own efforts.

"Do not worry, I'll pretend I do not know you. Maybe a few months later we can start being friends in the office. "Taehyung gives suggestions. He does not need Jungkook to voice it out loud to find out what his boyfriend thinks. All his worries and fears shone on his face that Taehyung can simply notices it.

"Well then."

"Do you want to eat anything? I can cook it for you. Ramen? "

"Yes. Sounds nice. I'm hungry. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised, the next day, Jungkook came out with Hobi-hyung from afternoon till night to buy new clothes. Jungkook intends to buy some strands of clothes but he does not think that Hobi-hyung has forced him to try hundreds of clothes before he is satisfied. Finally after a few hours in the mall to choose the right one, Hobi-hyung announces that the next destination is a restaurant for their dinner.

Jungkook is one of Hobi-hyung's favorite little brother next to Taehyung. They became close friends after Taehyung started working in his grandfather's company. Hob attitude, known as Hoseok who is friendly and cheerful has attracted Taehyung to get acquainted with him. After a joyous first encounter, Taehyung and Hoseok became friends and from there Jungkook recognized Hoseok. Initially Taehyung introduced Jungkook as a friend from the same university but after long time be friend with them, Hoseok was able to insist that Taehyung and Jungkook were lovers. But he made sure that he had no problem with their relationship.

"Hyung, I'm so full. Thank you for treating my meals, as well as paying all my clothes. "Jungkook said lowly.

"Jungkook, it’s nothing, really. After all I've seen you as my brother. So what's wrong if I wanted to spoil you in my own way. But you're supposed to treat me a luxurious dinner when you get your first pay. "

"Alright. No worry about that. Hyung, lets go home. I'm tired."

"Right."

They were on their way to the car park when Hoseok saw someone he knew. He approached them from the back slowly to make sure his guess was correct. Jungkook just follow from behind and stops when Hoseok stops.

"Namjoon?"

One of the two human turned to see who had called him.

"Hoseok? Finally, God heard my prayer. "

"What are you doing here with ..." Hoseok bowed slightly to see who was in Namjoon. "... Jimin?"

Namjoon sighs before taking Jimin's body to keep him slipping from his grip. It seems that Jimin was unconscious. Hoseok opened the phone to make sure it was not midnight yet.

"It's only 10pm. It's not Jimin getting drunk at this time. "

"You've forgotten what day it is today?" Namjoon asked something that was obvious but Hoseok looked confused until he realized it later.

"Yeah, yeah, how I can forget."

"Hoseok-ah, I know you love me." Namjoon talked as he smiled sheepishly and blinked his eyes a few times to Hosoek.

Namjoon is Hoseok's friend since high school they both graduated from the same university in Japan and returned to Seoul to find work. Finally they get to work in the same place but sadly different department due to their different majoring. Both of them are Jimin’s senior at university and may be the fate that finds them again under the same workplace.

But there is one thing that Jimin has set between them. No one in the office should know that they are a close friend, and even his own grandfather does not know it. But Taehyung was no exception because he met with Jimin accidently when he visited Hoseok’s house unnoticed one fateful day.

They both never questioned why Jimin set such a thing as Jimin whom they knew at the office was different from Jimin who they knew at the university.

"Why are you being flirty with me? Did you do something bad to Jimin? You forced him to drink, isnn’t?"

“No! No! I did not do that.” Namjoon waved his hand in the air to oppose that accusation.” It’s his own will to drink. I tried to stop him but no good.” He explained further.

“Then, what do you want?” Hosoek asked, suspiciously.

"Please bring Jimin back. I have something to do. Help."

So, now, Jungkook ended up become a non-paid driver to Hosoek and Jimin. Jungkook drove while eavesdropping the conversation between Hosoek and Jimin. They only talk about small things like weather, rainbow but the way Jimin talks like a five-year-old boy draws attention to Jungkook. One wishes to protect Jimin settled in his heart but he dismisses it because he knows Jimin is one of the bosses in his company.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dahi-shi, call the finance department manager to come to my room. Tell him I need a financial report of last year. "Jimin called his secretary through the intercom.

After a few minutes, someone knocked at his office door. Jimin called him in.

"Hoseok-shi, do you .... You’re not Hosoek." Jimin asked after he raised his face to take the file he asked. Hoseok is Jimin most  trusted manager as long as he works there. But today, others are coming to replace the place of Hosoek.

Jungkook just stood up and stunned because he thought that Jimin had already knew that he started replacing Hosoek this week. Jungkook was supposed to be in Taehyung’s department but Hosoek willingly took Jungkook’s place because Hosoek stated that Taehyung’s department need people with experienced to handle had the lack in Taehyung's department. Jungkook has no choice but to accept it because Hoseok is his senior.

However, that's not all that is in Jungkook's mind. He remembered the events that had taken place a week ago. That night, Hoseok took Jimin to his house, not Jimin’s house and Jungkook had to go home using Hoseok's car. The way Hoseok treats Jimin gently poses questions that have no answer to Jungkook.

Does Hosoek like Jimin?

And

What did they do that night after Jungkook sent them home?

And

Why didn’tHoseok send Jimin’s own home? That's easier.

Jungkook was too deep in his own thought that he did not hear Jimin's call for him. He returned to the real world when he heard a loud bang. Apparently Jimin knock the table with a file when Jungkook gave him a negative response.

"Listen here carefully. If you want to work long here, make sure that you are able to give full attention to the work. I do not need workers who come to work for daydreaming. This is my first and last warning. "This Jimin is very different from that Jimin who Jungkook found that night. This jimin is ruder in talking and has a sharp eye that could kill just by staring into his eyes.

"I am sorry."

"Now, get out."

There are a few more steps for Jungkook to get to the door before Jimin stops him.

"What is your name?"

Jungkook turned to Jimin and bowed in court before answering Jimin's question. "Jungkook. My name is Jungkook. I promise to make the best.”

"So, you're Kookie." Jimin spoke slowly to avoid being heard by Jungkook. "You can go now."

"Interesting." Jimin spoke alone.