Chapter 19

Are We Meant To Be?

___'s POV

Twice were performing their new song for the comeback while I'm watching them from backstage. There were other groups too that I just greeted them when I'm on my way from Twice's dressing room to the backstage--playing with the small velvet box inside my pocket.

I'm planning to give the Valentine's Day gift to Jihyo after they've finished their performance, technically Jihyo didn't know that I come here. It's not special if you tell your partner about the gift before you give them, besides girls love surprises right?

I waited at the backstage when Twice had just come down from the stage. The other idols were asking what am I doing here, since they knew that I don't have any performance today--regarding to the schedule that have been sticked to some walls.

The album that I was signing for Momoland were passed to their leader, Hyebin. The girls bowed at me although I'm younger making me embarassed and did the same before explained that they don't need to do that.

"I'm sorry for interfere, but can I talk to ___ for awhile?" Jihyo came while bowing at Momoland.

"Sure, we have done our talking anyway. See you again ___ sunbaenim." Hyebin and the rest of the girls bowed again at me and I did the same not be rude.

"Why did you come here? At first, I thought I'm just being delusional seeing you here--because I miss you so much" Jihyo said and pouted. Giggling, I took her by the hands and hug her tight.

"We just separated for a few hours and you missed me? How can you live without me after this?" I caressed her hair, not minding if we stand in the middle of the backstage, other idols watching us.

"I just wanted to give you this.." The velvet box that I've been playing for a long time inside my pocket were took out and I showed her the bracelet.

"Happy Valentine's Day jagiya." Jihyo gasped and I helped her to wear it. Her eyes twinkling and shining even brighter than the stars. Suddenly, I almost dropped the bracelet when Twice members squealed at the back making me sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Do you need to squeal? You are ruining my moment with my girlfriend."

"The fact that you called Jihyo your girlfriend makes me like a proud dad. Thank you for taking care our leader" Jungyeon faked a sob and the others giggled.

Without warning, Jihyo kissed me on the lips for a few seconds and dragged me to follow them to their van. The manager dropped us in front of our house and Jihyo mentioned that she couldn't wait till get home because she bought me a gift too.

"Bye ___-ah! Bye leader-nim! Don't forget to lock the door when doing something fun!" Nayeon ushered (more like pushing) us out of the van. Understood what she said, I blushed crazily while Jihyo is confused. I can't believe that Nayeon unnie is like that. Even Jihyo's confused.

--------------------

"So, what gift that you're really excited to give me?" 

I sat on the couch while Jihyo went to our room to take 'the gift'. She's humming to their song 'Heart Shaker' to the room happily.

"Ta-daa! It's here! Open up! I hope you like it though. I don't know what I should buy until I remember your hobby."

The gift were wrapped neatly with wrapping paper that designed with love patterns. I shook the box and it feels heavy.

"Is it fragile?" Jihyo nodded signing as yes.

It's a waste if I tear this apart, Jihyo already made an effort to wrap this up, so I unwrapped it carefully and it was a box with a DSLR CAMERA IN IT!?

"Jagiya..are you serious? Thank you so much! I really really love it! Saranghae~"

Putting back the camera on the coffee table beside the couch, I made the first move to kiss Jihyo on the lips. Jihyo were stunned at first, but after a few seconds she responsed back with the same passion as I did.

Due to lack of oxygen, we pulled away with heavy breathings. But then, I caught Jihyo staring at my lips again.

"If you want it, just say it to me. Or at least you take it by yourself" I smirked.

As expected, Jihyo pulled me by the collar and kissed me again. The difference now is she my lips for an entrance which I gladly give her the permission.

After the battle, which I let Jihyo dominates me, Jihyo glided her lips to my jaw, making me breathing hard and holds Jihyo's waist tightly. She ed my shirt, kissing my neck gently. I could tell that she's hesitating to leave a mark.

"Bite me, I want that lips of yours to mark me."

The words slipped out of my mouth drives her crazy, she bites my neck until it turns purple making me moans lustfully.

Suddenly, she snapped out of the mood and widened her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--I love you ___-ah..I don't want to do it just like I forced you to..I'm sorry.."

Jihyo hugged me tight and I could feel my shirt's getting wet because of her tears. She cried, she's really guilty of 'that'. But, she just drunk that time. She was not sober enough to control herself.

"It's okay Jihyo-ah, this time..I don't want to have with you, but I want to make love. It's different Jihyo-ah. And the last time, you were not sober, in fact you were drunk. I could forgive you, in one condition..continue what you did just now. Make me forget 'that' night and make this time as our first..Can you do it for me jagiya?"

I smiled reassuringly at her and finally she smiled back. I kissed her again but this time, gentler. She smiles into this kiss but then whispered a sentence that could make me aroused and nervous at the same time..

"Let's go to the bedroom jagiya, we wanted" our privacy don't we?"

-------------------------

Hohoho..cliffhanger ;-) I just wanted to warn you guys that NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE RATED. Please prepare your heart cause the chapter that you've been waiting is coming~ Author-nim out!