Chapter 6

Fated to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My head..." Daniel whimpered as he slowly gets up from his bed, he feels like his head is really heavy and a sharp pain pierce through his head when he moves himself. He groaned while trying to adjust his eyes to the sunlight from outside the window, "What time is it now?" Daniel muttered as his hands roamed everywhere to find his phone. But then his hands touched something strange or is it someone to be exact? Daniel looked down and then he widen his eyes the moment he realized who is sleeping next to him on his bed. It's no other than his legally spouse, Ong Seongwoo. But the thing that shocked him more is they both are .

"Just what the heck that you have done, Kang Daniel?" Daniel basically scolds himself as he grabbed his own hair in frustration while trying to recall the encounter last night and the moment he finally remembered everything, Daniel feels like throwing himself out of the window. He couldn't believe himself, how did he dare to do that to Seongwoo? It's true that he hates the older but never in a million year that he would force the older to do something like this. He still couldn't remember clearly what he has said to Seongwoo when he was drunk last night. He's worried because he knows that he often says harsh words when he is drunk and last night is probably not an exception. 

He let out a long sigh as he turned to observe the fragile feature that is still sleeping next to him again. He feels nothing but more ashamed at himself after clearly sees all the purple bruises on Seongwoo's body plus there is a cut on his lips and those stains of tear that still visible on his face. Daniel started to feel nervous, he doesn't know how will he face Seongwoo or what can he do the moment Seongwoo wakes up. Should he apologize? But will Seongwoo really forgive him? The things that Daniel has done is too much even himself also think like that. He reflected on himself a lot after the incident yesterday but then he hurts Seongwoo again because of his stupid and irresponsible self. He shouldn't let the alcohol take over him like this, now there's nothing he can do. 

What if Seongwoo decide to leave him because of this? Daniel is afraid of the thought that Seongwoo will leave him and will never forgive him, and yes he hates the older but he never even once think about living without Seongwoo. He just feel like they won't work out with the life as the couple but he really thinks that their lives will become normal if they just stay as friends like before. They never know what wll happen in life, a marriage without love is not going to last long and at the end of the day they both are the ones who get hurt. Daniel doesn't want this, he doesn't want his 10 years friendship to disappear into air just because of this stupid arranged marriage. 

"What should I do now, hyung? Are you going to hate me after this? Are you going to leave me?" Daniel thought as he continues to stare at Seongwoo, the older seems like he won't get up soon. He looks so worn out, his face is so pale and the dark circles around his eyes make Daniel feels more pathetic. 

"I'm really sorry hyung" Daniel muttered under his breath as he gently caress Seongwoo's hair and careful not to wake the older up. He's still deep in thought until the sound of the doorbell make him come to his sense. Daniel groaned as he looks for his phone once again and then he saw it on the table next to his bed. He quickly grabs the phone and look at the time. "WTH, IT'S ALREADY 10 AM?" Daniel screams in his head as he carefully get off from the bed. He then grab the towel on the couch and wrap around his lower body, he almost went into the bathroom right after that but then he remembers about the doorbell. There is someone who rang the doorbell before, Daniel then quickly go to open the door not caring much about his current appearance. As the door opened, Daniel got welcomed by a flustered Jaehwan because he got a bit taken back when he sees that Daniel isn't wearing shirt.

"What happened, Jaehwan-ah? Why did you come here? Aren't you going to school?" Daniel asked but Jaehwan doesn't reply and just let out an awkward smile at Daniel. The other then furrows his brows as he looks at Jaehwan doubtingly, "Why don't you answer---JISUNG HYUNG?" Daniel yelled in shock when Jisung suddenly popped out from behind Jaehwan. The older just laughs mockingly after seeing his brother hilarious reaction.

"I got you!" Jisung said as he continues to laugh at Daniel who is still in shock, Jaehwan then also let out a small chuckled, "Hyung, stop laughing!" Daniel whined as he glares at Jisung and then the older immediately stop laughing. He doesn't want to wake up the beast inside Daniel.

"Alright, I stopped now! But can you invite us in please?" Jisung said and the Daniel shook his head as he opened the door more to let Jaehwan and Jisung in. And then three of them go to sit on the couch as Daniel still hasn't took his eyes off his older brother who comes in with a luggage in his hands and that's what make Daniel feels uneasy. He feels like Jisung is about to drop off the bomb in just a next few minutes.

"Since when did you come back?" Daniel asked as turned to face Jisung, "My flight has just arrived an hour ago and I come here straight away from the airport" Jisung replies

"Why did you even come here hyung? Shouldn't you go to our parents house first?"

"No i can't, I didn't even tell them that I come back yet. The first topic that they're going to talk about when they see me is pressuring me to get married soon, I'm getting sick with this every times i come back here" 

"Then just get married alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter