Final

Fated to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later

5 years have passed in just a blink of eyes, and now Daniel is standing in front of his own house while still wondering if he should go in or not. It's already 3 in the morning and Daniel has just arrived home from his photoshoot in Paris . There are so many things happened in these 5 years including the thing that Daniel suddenly got casted by a model agency while he's on the way to his college. Daniel denied the offer at first since he feels like he wouldn't fit in the industry but then he changed his mind and gave it a try since that time he also wasn't much sure about what should he do after finish the college.

And somehow Daniel didn't expect a single bit that he would hit big since he's inexperience and his visual is not that great but everything happened is far away from what Daniel has expected. His first ever photoshoot is already a big success and after that,many love calls was made to his agency to get him to model their brands. And after that his agency get him to sign the contract for 5 years so now modeling has become his permanent job. 

It's been only 2 years in the industry but Daniel has already become one of the busiest people in Korea with those runaways, cfs and many other magazine photoshoots. He barely has time to be home, the house that his parents bought for him after he graduated high school.

"Well let go in now!" Daniel muttered as he let out a heavy sigh and then lazily dragged his legs to walk toward the door. 

As he got himself in the house, he stands still with his luggage in his hand and then he looks around the house. He has a problem with this house, and the problem is this house is too big yet feels so empty and Daniel hates this feeling.

He then collapse on the couch as he takes Seongwoo's photo out from his wallet and then speak to the photo, "Hyung, do you know? Paris is really pretty and especially the Eiffel tower is much more amazing in real life than what we saw on TV plus there's a really good café next to there...how much I wish you were there with me..." 

Daniel then closes his eyes as a tear escaped his left eye, he feels so heavy all of sudden. He misses Seongwoo...

Daniel almost fell asleep on the couch but he flinched when a pair of small arms wrapped around his shoulders, "Yah, Kang Daniel! Just because I'm asleep doesn't mean you have to talk to my photo like this! Do you know how much I missed you while you were gone?" The other whined as he wrapped his arms around the younger tighter. Daniel lip curves into a smile as he slowly open his eyes just to meet another beautiful pair of eyes that are staring at him with love and affection

"I know and I miss you too, Seongwoo hyung!" Daniel said as he got up and then pulled Seongwoo into a tight hug. The older just burry his face in the crooked of Daniel's neck while his arms are still around the younger's broad shoulders. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you come back today?So at least maybe I could go to the airport to take you" Seongwoo asked as they break the hug, "I don't want to bother you, hyung! You haven't slept for 2 days already because of the new movie filming, how could I ask you to come to take me at this early hour? I want you to rest more" Daniel said as he sat back on the couch and then he pulled Seongwoo to sit next to him

"But you should at least text me, I missed you so much. I didn't have time to call you these two days and I think I was going crazy because I missed you too much, do you know that?" 

"I missed you too much too, hyung! We barely see each other lately because of our own schedules. You have to filmed your new movie and I have to shoot many photoshoots too. I really want to be with you 24/7 but I know we really can't do anything about this" Daniel said as he gently push Seongwoo's head to rest on his shoulder then he caress the older's hair softly. 

"Btw hyung, why did you wake up? Did I disturb you?"

"No, it's just that my head is hurt all of sudden so I was just coming down to get some water"

"Your head is still hurt a lot these days? Did you take your medicine?" 

"Uhm...maybe because the weather is too cold that's why it triggered this old inj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter