Blossoming hearts

Blossoming hearts

 

The sun was something that not only provides us light.

It gives the warm that warms us within. 

You get my point? 



It all started during a breeze filled day.

The sun was warm but the breezes really brings up balance.



The wind blew against the skin of a soft petite blonde, her soft features contrasted with her hair.

She looked like she was sparkling under the sun like some vampire we know, but sadly she isn't one of them.



She had a broad smile plastered across her face, as she thought of the awesome summer vacation she was going to have ahead.



Just thinking about the warm sun tanning sessions and the warm soft sand between her toes gave her this overwhelming joy in her chest.



She just Sat there on the arm chair looking out the window for hours, dreaming and smiling like a complete fool.



She was planning to make a move on her so called best friend.

To her she is, but to the brunette she may just be a regular friend. If you get what I mean.

 

 

Something triggered in her, her hands were then already dialing the number.

 


_

 

 


‘ Hellooooo, Jessica here!‘

Jessica said really enthusiastically, even waving her hands to an invisible somebody in-front of her.

‘ I want to tell you something, er... er... Oh my God I can't.' 

Jessica was fidgeting endlessly with her collar.



‘Er, yes? Is this about your pet dog again? I'm not going to clear it's poop or vomit for you again.

You bought it yourself so you better deal with it.‘ Tiffany hissed, she was basically not in a very good mood.

 

 


The line was dead. 

 

 



‘Why can't she just say it!‘

Tiffany whined, while throwing her phone into her bed.

Her head landing on a soft pillow as she suppressed an eat piercing scream.



Her mobile phone vibrated, she clenched in fustration as she took a glace towards the screen.



‘I‘m sorry. Can we meet?

It's okay if you don't want to.

I'm totally fine. I really am, trust me.

I'll just sit in a corner with this expression on. )‘: ‘

- Jessica

 



‘Well that's really convincing.‘

Tiffany said sarcastically while letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. 



She ignored the message and got dressed in her most comfortable clothes and went walking outside.


All she wanted was to clear her mind, but before she knew it her legs already bought her to Jessica‘s house.

 



Who was she kidding, she had knew long ago that the blonde was head over heels for her.

She was just patiently waiting, who knew that it would take this long? Four years? Seriously?



Jessica saw her outside the gate and kept waving, her hands up high in the sky.

Like she was super high?

Who are we kidding she had always been that way.



‘Why do I even love this girl.‘ Tiffany said under her breath as she shook her head.



‘Hello? Enough jumping, let me in.‘ Tiffany said pointing towards the gate.



‘Oh okay!‘ Jessica beamed.



_



Jessica was pushed towards the brick wall as the gate was flugged open.



Tiffany gave her one of her sly smiles, chuckling faintly.



Tiffany looked stunningly beautiful in her white crop top and denim shorts topped with her ray banz shades.



Jessica was able to say something but was rudely interrupted by an aggressive kiss sealed upon her lips.

I was soft, warm, everything Jessica had imagined and more. 



He eyes were shot wide open. Was this happening to her? Or was she dreaming?



Jessica slowly closed her eyes to enjoy the overwhelming sensation she was feeling.



As the kiss was deepened, Tiffany opened her eyes.

She wanted to see how beautiful the girl in her arms was, when she was being kissed.

It brought a smile upon her face as Jessica looked adorable with that expression on her face.



She quietly shut her eyes again.

Using her tongue to the coners of the blonde‘s lips.

It tasted like cotton candy.

What more to expect from a cotton candy addict?

But what was there to complain? It was delicious.



Soon their tongues were fighting for dominance.

Leaving them desperate for air. 

Tiffany abruptly pulled away causing the blonde to whine while pouting.



‘So? What do you think?

Was it good? It was my first time, er I meant kissing someone.

Yeah. Sorry if i dissapointed you.‘

Tiffany said awkwardly while shifting her legs, her gaze wandering around while she was busy scratching her head.

 



She can be such a hypocrite sometimes, actually most of the time.

This is actually one of the reasons Jessica found her intriguing. 



‘It was not bad for your first time. Actually it was mine too.‘ Jessica admitted while blushing.



Tiffany just pulled her into her embrace. 

She whispered huskily into the blonde‘s ears.

‘Let's stay like this for awhile.‘ she rubbed circles into the blonde's back.



Jessica pushed the brunette‘s bangs aside to appreciate what God just gave her. 



An angel from heaven.



Jessica lift her shoulders she have to say this or else she would regret it in the future. 

‘Will you be my girlfriend?‘

A silent nod said it all. 



Not only is she going to enjoy her summer, she now has something that will warm her heart even more.

 

 

 

A/N: This one-shot is super short, sorry for any mistakes.

Thanks for reading. I hope it's not that bad. (: