Destructive Love Triangle

Destructive Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy was caught up in a destructive love triangle. It was a mistake from the very start. He knew he shouldn’t have let his master touch him, much less take him. He knew it was very wrong, that it was a sin. The elder had a wife, a young son and a pair of twins coming along the way and he was just a housekeeper in their house. He knew, and yet, he couldn’t bear to refuse the latter’s advances. He was too deprived of love. His parents abandoned him and left him on the streets and he had been in a run-down orphanage as long as he could remember. The warmth of his master’s touch was like the forbidden apple. How could he have resisted the first rays of kindness he had ever received in his life?

As if God was punishing him for his sins, the father of their child was trying to take his baby away from him. Not just separate them but kill the baby and take away his chance to see the world. Tears fell from the fragile boy upon hearing those cruel demands. “Abort the child” He gripped his stomach as he slowly slid to the ground. “You were nothing but an outlet for me to release my ual frustrations” Tears were blurring his sight. He felt a gaping hole in his heart. The man he had come to love with all his heart despite the odds and circumstances was tearing him apart.

The madam found out about their affair and even the boy’s pregnancy. Needless to say, she was furious and demanded an abortion. She made him kneel before her and the boy withstood countless of slaps and hits to the head accompanied with profanities to him and his unborn child. He took all of that while hugging his stomach, desperately trying to protect the only family he finally had in this world. The madam had made it clear that she didn’t want the elder to know about it. She had intended to take things into her own hands.

Later that night, the elder found the small boy crouching in the corner of his room sobbing his heart out. Under pressure, the younger poured out his grievances. Of course, he wasn’t expecting any from the elder. But what came was pure betrayal. He made it clear to the younger that he had to abort the child one way or another. He couldn’t let the baby live. The younger fearfully protested with all his might. He went on his knees and begged. “It’s okay if you don’t want to take responsibility for it. I don’t need anything. I’ll just quietly leave and take care of my child. I promise you won’t ever see us again.” But it was useless against the elder. He demanded that it has to be aborted even threatening that he’d lock the boy up and force a miscarriage if the younger was not going to cooperate.

The abortion was painful, both physically and mentally. The baby was as if his very own soul had taken form and was living and breathing within him. The moment the baby was removed, the boy broke. The empty feeling in his abdomen was a painful reminder that he was a pathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter