Chapter 1

Starry Breeze

     You would think that I would get just a little bit of a break some days. I have a long day of studying music and I want to just go straight home a sleep for just a bit but, I can't even do that much. After I  get out of my music class, I have to run right out and make sure that I'm on time to pick up my little brother Chan. My younger brother is in daycare and my mother works until very late so I'm stuck being the one to take him home. That's all fine and everything, I don't mind having to pick my brother up, it's just the older lady who takes care of the children. She's very...lets just say, bothersome to me. She's even taken care of me when I was smaller so, she's always asking me when I'll get a girlfriend. My music has always been first, so, I haven't really thought of romance in the slightest, maybe only just for songs, but that's about it.
    I shook my head as I got on the bus with a heavy sigh. Maybe she won't ask me so many questions this time? I thought while taking the seat to the far back. Don't be so optimistic you fool, I sighed again. Of course she would ask you these questions. Shoving my headphones into my ears I turned my music up all the way and stared out the bus window. 
     I got up from my seat in a rush when I realized the bus was at the stop I needed to get off at. I walked slowly to the daycare, I needed to mentally prepare myself for the meeting with the "sweet" daycare lady.
     I opened the door slightly and glanced in. It wasn't nap time, darn it, and the kids were playing like crazy. What, is it my fault that Chan is easier to deal with when he's drowsy? 
     There was a large group of babies crowded around some person. I couldn't see that well because there was so many kids around this person.
     "Um...excuse me." I said then the person looked up at me with a big smile.
      This wasn't the lady. This wasn't even a female. This guy had orange hair and the softest slanted eyes. When he smiled, his eyesmile made his whole complexion brighten up. I was taken aback by the sight.
     "Hi there! Are you here to take one of these cuties home?" He was still smiling and Chan ran to my feet.
      "Uh, yes, he's with me," I said as I picked up Chan and held him in my arms.
     " Oh Chan, the little angel. He's so~ sweet. I love playing with him and I just met him. Does he get this from his older brother?" I flinched. This dude is weird.
    "You just met him? Did you just start here today?" I scowled as I asked this.
     "Yeah! My aunt is the older lady who used to take care of the babies before, but she wanted me to take over, she said I was really bright and built for this sort of job," He smiled and waved at Chan.
     So this guy was gonna be the next one I was going to have to deal with? This is gonna be just dandy, I scowled.
     "Oh and by the way," He held out his hand. "My name is Soonyoung, what's yours?"