Story character

Nobody but you

I felt a strong grip on my arm and blood started rushing through my vains. Heart skipping a beat not from excitement but pure fright.
"What did you call me?" Taeyongs voice quiet and cold, but his expression calm. I breathed deeply trying not to have eye contact with him but the force his gaze had made me do it anyways.
"I..." i looked at him scared "i called you an " his jaw clenched. He let go of my arm and i could already see the red marks that would soon turn into bruises. 
Not caring about other pedestrians he started walking back and forth finally coming back to me.
"Shouldnt you respect your 'oppa'?" he spat out this word like it was worst curse. I couldnt say anything, i didnt know what to say. "Im sorry" i said under my breath not sure why i was apologising. After all it was him that acted bad and violent towards me. "Im gonna go, have a nice day" i looked down my shoes and turned away one more time. I was sure i will not see him again, ever. But oh boy was i wrong. 
I heard a loud sigh. "My fans shouldnt walk around in dirty tshirts like that." i looked over my shoulder in surprise. Was he bipolar? The change took him less than a minute. He nodded in direction he came from and went that way. 
I stood in the middle of the side walk thinking what should i do. He was good looking, oh hell swallow me but he was. But at the same time he seemed crazy, violent and overworked to the borders. I felt like im in front of a life changing choice like some stupid book character. I shrugged my shoulders. If im a stupid story character i will make stupid choices. I ran after Taeyong. "Wait for me!" i called after him as he turned towards me and sent me a smile that melted my heart right away. Yup. I was a stupid story character.