Surprise

Nobody but you

AN: This is a bit more light hearted chapter hope you enjoy it! <3

 

Two days later I was standing in front of the fancy hotel again. I now regreted dressing so casually, but then remebered Taeyong also wasnt wearing very elegant clothes in here. I exhaled and looked down at the freshly washed, black T-shirt in my hand. How did all of this ever happen? I shook my head and stepped inside expecting to be stopped at any time, but suprisingly it didn't happen again.

I took the elevator stepping from one feet to another nervously. I took couple big breaths before knocking on the door. He might have been an but he still was an idol that made my heart skip a bit. Or at least my imaginary version of him did.

"Yeah?" Tayeong opened in no time. The bags under his eyes even bigger than before, eyes barely opened and wet hair.

"I brought your shirt but I guess it's not the best time" even if he was rude towards me I didn't wish him bad and with such overworking schedule he was quick to get sick. I just wanted to go and let him sleep. They must have practiced for concert they had in two days. All nighters are fun and good from time to time, but they seemed to do them everyday.

I moved away and was about to go when suddenly I heard a sigh.

"Come in, stay for a bit." I looked at him slightly confused but he just sent me a weak smile "you owe me a meal for that shirt, I got scolded by our stylist for losing it"

I giggled a bit but went back to his room. Taeyong closed the door and sat next to me on his bed. This time nobody was in the room besides us. I felt a bit awkward. What was I supposed to say? Is asking about his day too much? Maybe he doesn't want to share how he feels, after all we spent together only abot an hour last time.

"can't we go out to eat?" I asked finally not even thinking through this question, Obviously we could't. He was a celebrity and being seen with a fan is one thing but being seen eating together... He would be screwed. I got all red seeing him sending me 'the look'. "right right... I'll order something"

I stood up with my phone and directed a number to a nearby take out place. Ordering I might or might not been hoping he will fall asleep. Maybe that would change my view on him, maybe I could see him as more innocent. Unfortunately when I came back Taeyong was still up, barely. He didn't pay attention to me, fully focusing on staying awake.

"The food will be here in 15 min." He turned my way and raised his eyebrows.

"I heard you ordering. Thats way too much food" I shrugged my shoulders. He didn't need to know I was scared of how skinny he was. Maybe I should go on a diet and if i lost few kilograms it would do me no wrong, but he... His slender shoulders looked like they were about to break under softest blow of the wind.

He patted a place next to him and his back looking at the celling. I rested next to him feeling nervous in my stomach. Trying to play it off cooly was really difficult.

"You were right." I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him. Here I am, confused again. "I am an "

I suddenly started laughing. The tention found its way out like that and i felt the atmosphere between us somehow got way lighter. Taeyong looked at me surprised but shook his head and continued.

"I made a bad first impression" I nodded still not able to hide a stupid smile, he rolled his eyes "but.. I will make it up to you."

"Im all ears!" I giggled again. Not that I was a big surprises fan, but this could get interesting. I my belly and rested my chin in palms of my hands showing my full focus. The boy next to me stood up and sarted going through his part of the room searching for something. After a while he made a sound of victory and sat back up next to me, looking way more excited and awake.

"Here." He handed me 2 pieces of paper. "That is a ticket for our fan sign tomorrow" he pointed at one "and thats a ticket to our show next day." My eyes opened wide. I couldn't believe it. I looked back to him "don't look at me like that, it's weird"

I smiled and picked myself up. Then not fully controlling what I'm doing I reached out and hugged Taeyong. I felt him tense up a bit, but after a moment he patted my back. The hug was short, but definitely important. At least to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled even more brightly.