white tshirt

Nobody but you

I walked down the street trying not to pay attention to how close the cars were passing by. My backpack was heavy to the point where my shoulders hurt. The heat was al most unberable even in my lose clothes.

I kept on wal king, knowing well that if i stop i will not be able to go any further than that. I groaned looking down on my also hurting feet in black sandale, when suddenly i bumped into someone and felt a cold liquid spilling all over my body. Before I got a chance to say anything i heard:

„What the ?!” I looked up to see a Tanner boy around my age. He wasnt very tall, but most definitely was He skinny. He was wearing a black snapback trying to cover bleached, almost to white, hair that was so destroyed it was going everywhere. His skin didnt have health colour whatsoever, and huge dark circles under his eyes exaggerated it even more.

„I-im sorry” I looked back down at my feet. When it hit me. I felt electricity going through me and i looked that boy straight in the eyes.

„Tayeong?” I asked looking at him in aw. I saw him swallowing hard and biting his lip. Somehow knowing who he is made me more brave.

After a short shock he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

„even if, what are you gonna do about that?” I smiled at him and shook my head „nothing” i replied „But you should definitely do something with my shirt that you ruined, you shouldnt want your fans walking around with shirts like that, should you?” I raised my eyebrows at him forgetting how tired i was. He smirked at me. I might have not known him at all, but i knew it meant trouble.

„Well”He started slowly staring me down „but I could want them” He made a dramatic pause. He really didnt have to I was already all red from embarrasement. He was too hot for me to handle. My quick wave if bravery went away and i wanted to disappear under the ground. Even if he looked more like a mess than i did.

„without those shirts” he finished all proud of himself. I took a deep breath and started walking awal saling only one goodbye word. „.”