Cuddle

Blink's Dream

 

I was just supposed to share my dream, I didn't know that it would even gain me few readers. TT-TT Now I'm pressured. HAHAHAHA Anyway,  I was feeling down earlier but then some readers came and made me hyper. Here's a very short update, it's my very own way of saying thank you and I love you. 

 

-----

 

"Unnie, we're going to bed now. Will you be okay?" Lisa asked Jisoo while drying her wet hair. Chaelisa already washed up and are ready to go to bed. Jisoo offered to wash the dishes since the three maknaes feel bad for making their Jennie unnie angry. 

 

"Yeah, I have Blink here with me. Don't worry about it." Jisoo said beginning to wash the dishes which is as tall as the mountains. "Let's just all talk to Jennie tomorrow. She still needs to calm down." She continued.

 

"Okay, unnie. Goodnight." Lisa said kissing Jisoo's cheeks then turned to the already sleepy girl named Blink and did the same. "Goodnight, baby Blink!"

 

Chaeyoung followed what she did and dashed away from the kitchen to her room. 

 

"Goodnight, you two!" Jisoo quietly shouted at the two girls. She then noticed that Blink is already falling asleep, the said girl leaning her head against the dining table.

 

Aigoo, I should really hurry up. Jisoo thought to herself continuing her task.

 

~

 

Jisoo was done with the dishes and as expected Blink is already in her dreamland. She carried the girl and made her way out of the kitchen to her room. 

 

She saw Jennie walking out of her own room and towards her direction.

 

"We agreed that she's going to sleep with me tonight," Jisoo said the moment she's face to face with Jennie. Jennie looked at her then glances up to her sleeping baby sister.

 

"Did I scare her?" Jennie's expression screams sadness over the fact that she just made her sister feel bad. Seeing this, Jisoo patted her shoulders using her left hand. 

 

"Well, yeah. She even asked me if she's going to sleep on the couch tonight." Jisoo chuckled remembering how Blink asked her earlier the question innocently. 

 

"Gah, I'm a horrible person." Jennie looked disappointed now caressing her little sister's hair. Jisoo just openly stares at her.

 

"Don't think too much about it. She's gonna forget it tomorrow anyway." Jisoo tried to reassure her, "Let her sleep with me tonight. I'll take care of her...you go to sleep." Jisoo reached out her hand and grab Jennie's hand for her to hold.

 

They stayed like that for a good 1 minute. Jennie hesitantly looked up at Jisoo, meeting the older girl's eyes. "Can I sleep in your room too?"

 

Jisoo giggled, "Sure."

 

~

 

"Unnie..." Jennie called out softly, careful not to wake the girl in between her and Jisoo.Jisoo hummed in response.

 

"Thank you for today." Jennie shyly said looking directly at Jisoo. A blush creeping on both their faces. Jisoo smiled at her genuinely not wanting to ruin the good atmosphere surrounding them.

 

"Goodnight, Jendeukkie." Jisoo stretches her arms to reach Jennie's petite body. She rested her hands on the latter's waist. 

 

"Goodnight, Jichu." Jennie doing what Jisoo did but her hands holding Jisoo's elbow. They both cuddled Blink to sleep.

 

 

-----