Bonus

Blink's Dream

Soooo, this is a bonus chapter 'cause once again I had a dream!!! Well, blackpink wasn't there but the coolest thing is that I'm still a 5 year-old kid. I don't wanna put this to other file/story since it's really short. And I'm thinking of using baby Blink as the character again. I'll take care of it, you guys just read. Enjoy!

 

~

 


Everyone around me is so busy. Even my blackpink unnies are also busy. They are preparing for their stage later. (In my dream I think I was in a rehearsals of some sort of a awards show. And a lot of other artists are there) 


Manager unnie let me sit on the chairs opposite to the stage, so basically I can see the people performing on stage. 

 

A woman approached me. I didn't recognize her 'cause she's wearing a cap and sunglasses even if it's already dark inside the stadium. 

 

"Hi, Blink! Don't you remember me?" The woman asked me, her voice is quite familiar. If only she reveals her eyes. 

 

I looked at manager unnie who was smiling at me, she looks too facinated at how clueless I am. 

 

"Sorry but Nini unnie said not to talk to strangers." I said to her returning my gaze on stage and continued eating my waffles. 

 

"But I'm not a stranger. I'm your unnie." She finally took her glasses off and beams a smile at me. 

 

"Sica unnie!!!" I jumped off of my seat and hugs Sica unnie, she then carried me in her arms and kisses me all over my face. 

 

"Finally! Gaaah, I missed you! Thank God, Krystal made me come here!" Sica unnie said, she glances down at manager unnie before giving me her full attention again, "How have you been, baby? I thought you forgot about me." 

 

"I'm fine, Sica unnie!" I cheekily said. Still carrying me, she carefully sat down on one of the seats near manager unnie. She made me sit on her lap as we watch the three f(x) members on stage. They're just sitting on the edge of the stage while trying to focus on what pd-nim is trying to say.

 

I observed them and a question pops inyo my head, "Why aren't Victoria unnie and Sulli unnie with them?" 

 

"Aaaah, baby, that's because Victoria unnie is currently on China while Sulli unnie isn't a part of their group anymore." Sica unnie explained to me looking directly to me. Her expression is so soft. 

 

"They're not friends anymore?" I asked again. I can't help it, in every minute that passes and every answer she gives me, I get more curious. 

 

"Well, they are. Just like me, I'm still friends with your SNSD unnies but I am not part of their group anymore." In every word she says, the more her eyes are becoming in daze. (Wow, is this kid really a 5 year-old?! HAHAHAHA this is way too funny for me, sorry) 

 

"Aaaaah...at least you are still friends, right? Mommy and Nini unnie said that, I should be good to everyone. And I should make friends." I tried to tell her becuase her attention isn't on me anymore. And I don't like that!

 

"Yes, that's right! Be a good girl, okay?" Sica unnie hugged me so tight. Why do I feel like she needs comfort? 

 

I remebered something that I was so curious about, I just heard from somes fans that was yelling earlier. Since Sica unnie is here maybe she can help me, "Unnie...I heard this from fans. Ship? What's a ship? Is that a big boat for idols like you?" 

 

Sica unnie giggled then pinched my cheeks lightly before answering, "Well, it's a pairing between idols. You know, your Nini unnie and Jichu unnie is a pair and their ship name is JenSoo." 

 

"But Jichu unnie preferred JenChu." I looked at Sica unnie with seriousness. 

 

"Ooooh. Then Jenchu it is!" Sica unnie immitated me and she's not good at doing it. 

 

"How about you, unni? From all SNSD unnies, who do you wanna be partnered with?" Well, it's not a bad thing to asked someone something, right? And heeey, I'm just a kid. (Who has a mind of a teenager)

 

"Uh, pick one from the maknaes." Sica unnie said, is she really making a game out of it? 

 

"Seohyun unnie?" I give up already! "Nuguuuu~" 

 

"It's Yoona! I liked to be pair with her." Sica unnie squeezed my cheeks, is she missing her members?

 

"I personally liked it when you and Yuri unnie are paired. Or maybe Taengoo unnie." I told her, it was hard since she's still squeezing my cheeks. 

 

"Awwww. Are you a sone too?" Finally, she let go of my cheeks buuuut she kisses it way too hard. 

 

"Yes!" I can't really whined about it. I need to get use to this kind of attention since Nini unnie once told me I'll grow up pretty. 


"Wake up!" Pd-nim said through the microphone. I looked at the stage and...

 


"Wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" My brother said as he shakes my whole body. 

"Alright! Alright!" Gaaah, why does this always happen to me? Reality always hits me like a big truck. 

 

-----

I follow Jessica on ig, so maybe that's why she appeared in my dreams. Also, Amber the llama and Krystal too. 

I'm a blackjack/sone/blink/reveluv/once.

But I started as a blackjack. YG stan baby. 

Don't get me wrong! I love all groups in kpop, I mean I appreciate them all. Sooo, let's not hate. Stop fan wars! Wieeeeh!