Lunch

Blink's Dream

An hour after the two unnies(Jennie and Jisoo) left. It has been chaos inside the dorm of blackpink. Mostly, Chaeyoung and Lisa brickering and Blink just silently watching them with judging eyes.

 

"Chaeyoungieeee unnie, I'm hungry." Blink tugs on the very end of Chaeyoung's shirt. Making Chaelisa look down to her.

Lisa squats in front of her, "Tell Lalisa unnie what you want, hmmm?"

 

"But Lisa unnie, you don't know how to cook." Blink said before turning her head to her other unnie. "Chaeyoungieeee unnie, pleaseeeeee, I want pasta." Blink wiggles her whole body while holding onto one of Chaeyoung's hand, making her Chaeyoung unnie's heart melt.

 

"Hey hey hey! Don't do that! Chaeyoung's mine!" Lisa playfully spats the little girl's hands from Chaeyoung's.

 

"Lisa!!!" Chaeyoung scolds Lisa with a glare.

 

"But-" Lisa tried to reason out but was interrupted by Blink who started sniffing that eventually became small sobs.

 

"Oh no no no no. Don't cry, Lisa's just playing. I'll cook pasta, okay? Stop crying." Chaeyoung immediately held Blink close to her, carrying the girl towards the kitchen. And before she even disappears she murmured to the little girl, "Don't worry, we don't like Lalisa unnie."

 

Lisa was left in the living room murmuring to herself, "Chaeyoung doesn't love me anymore. She loves other people more than me now."

 

"Yah! Lalisa Manoban! Come here and help me out!" Chaeyoung shouted, making Lisa snap out of her thoughts.

 

~

 

"Chaeyoungieeee unnie...when is Jennie unnie coming back?" Blink asked sweetly, busy playing with the uncooked pasta without even giving her unnie a glance.

 

"Soon, baby..." Chaeyoung tried to assure the girl with a smile. Whispering to herself while shaking her head, Chaeyoung said, "She just left an hour ago, baby blink, you miss her already? What a cutie."

 

Lisa then entered the kitchen with a pout on her lips and her arms crossed.

 

"Finally! Help me with this...cut those, please." Chaeyoung commands not even glancing at Lisa who is obviously upset at her.

 

"No! Shireo!" Lisa half-shouted. Chaeyoung whipped her head up to see a sulking girl. Raising her eyebrows she asked the barbie-looking girl, "What's your problem? Are you okay?"

 

"Nothing! I'm fine." Lisa turned her back on the older girl not wanting to see the teasing look Chaeyoung is giving her.

 

"Aigooo. Such a baby. Yah...Stop throwing me tantrums and start helping." Chaeyoung cooed her.

 

"Tch. You still have to pay for what you said." Lisa replied now facing the girl.

 

"What? What did I do? I don't even know what you're talking about." Chaeyoung acted as if oblivious of what the reason behind Lisa's sudden tantrums.

 

"You know what you did," Lisa replied sticking her tongue out before she starts helping.

 

Blink who is quietly observing the two groan as the hunger starts to get to her. "Unnieeeeees! I am so hungry. Hurry up, please." A whiny tone is given by Baby Blink. Lisa and Chaeyoung giggled as they watch Blink lean her chin against the table with a cute pout on her lips.

 

"Neeee~ Uri princess Blink." Lisa teased and Chaeyoung playfully hits her arms.

 

 

-----

 

Me after I published this story: *Cries a river* Is anyone even reading this story? 

*NOTIFS EVERYWHERE* 

Thank you to those few readers. I WANT TO SHOUT TO THE WORLD HOW THANKFUL I AM! :D

 

 

WAAAAH, I really do hope that anyone who reads this enjoyed and had fun...