Final

His Gentle Touch: Christmas Special

Chapter Three:

 

“Yah! Let me go!” I shouted at him.

 

He ignored me until we were out the back door of the restaurant in an alley. He pinned me to a wall and looked at me. His expression was calm but I knew that he was pissed. I was too.

 

I’m not backing down.

This is it.

This is the final straw.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I asked him angrily.

“You think you know me? You think you know what I’ve been going through?! You have no right to judge me.” Han Kyung said to me.

 

His eyes were like daggers and I tried my best to look away but he held me in a position that I can’t even turn and look away. I didn’t look away.

 

His eyes…

His very presence…

Will not disturb me any longer.

I’m done with Han Kyung.

 

“I don’t need to know you. Men like you are all the same. Now, let me go before I kick your !” I shouted at him again.

“So, those things you said to me about getting to know each other are completely forgotten?” Han Kyung asked back.

 

I stopped breathing for a while remembering what I had told him before. I wanted to get to know him but his secrets are just too much. My life is complicated as it is now, the least that I wanted were more complications and Han Kyung was definitely fit that description very well.

 

He didn’t loosen his grip on me. He pinned me with his body and his face was inches from mine. I could feel his heart beat fast and his warm breath. He held my hands over my head. I tried to wriggle free but it was no use.

 

Why do I feel so defenseless around him?

It was as if his mere touch…Was enough to send my heart racing and my senses disappear.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I told him coldly with a blank expression.

 

If he doesn’t want to tell me who he really is then I don’t have to care.

 

Han Kyung released my hand and stepped away from me.

 

“I don’t know what I did to make you get mad at me. Sure I have secrets. Everybody does right? If you have given me time… I would have told you everything… When I first met you… I thought… yes… he’s the one... but I guess I was wrong. You’re the same as them.” He said as he started to walk away.

“What do you know? I know nothing about you. I want to get to know you but your secrets and lies are just too much.” I said silently.

“Since when have I lied to you?” He asked me.

 

Looking back I should have answered “When you told me that you’d never make me cry…”

 

Han Kyung didn’t come home that night and when he did I completely changed. I’m still unsure of what I’m feeling but I knew that what I’m feeling for Han Kyung is something more than what I thought it would be.

 

I used to think that Han Kyung was a complication. I didn’t need him in my life. If I allowed myself to be involved with him then I would be adding fuel to the mess that I’m in.

 

But Han Kyung didn’t complicate my life. In fact… he saved it. The cold weather didn’t matter anymore. Han Kyung is a name that I would never forget. Han Kyung may mean a lot of things but to me there is only one meaning.

 

Han Kyung means love.  

 

___________________________________

Han Kyung calls me his true love and he would remind me that every day, every moment… every chance that he gets. I should have told him more often that I love him, that I was incomplete without him… that he was the one that gave meaning to my life.

 

Will I ever have another Christmas with him?

 

“Look! It’s snowing!”

 

Snow.

 

Memories… those are the only things that Han Kyung left behind after all the mess that had happened.

 

I won’t be sad anymore whenever I see snow and when Christmas is here. The cold weather used to equal my cold heart. The long winter nights enveloped my soul and didn’t allow any linger feeling of hope to enter.

 

Christmas is a time of giving and receiving and I am thankful that I had received Han Kyung for Han Kyung brightened up my sad and lonely Christmas. I will give everything that I have to have him with me once again.

 

That is my Christmas promise.

_______________________

End.

1.16.12/kim_seul_young.

I hope you guys like the Christmas Special! Sorry it took so long!