Chapter 3

That Spring, This Autumn

"You think this will work Namjoo-ah?" asked Chorong. Namjoo had just came to Chorong for some extra advice, but was surprised that she would get Eunji to confess her feeling aloud. Both girls caring for their two friends decided to come up with a plan to get them behave normally around each other. 

"Of course unnie! I have full confidence in this plan! If this isn't successful I will quit making my muk-bang videos!" exclaimed Namjoo. 

Chorong's eyes widen, "You have those!?" 

"Uh forget that last thing I said unnie. Okay let's get this show on the road!" 

The plan was simple actually. Namjoo was going to get Hayoung enter a room in their dorm and Chorong will do the same for Eunji. 

Namjoo entered the dorm's living area and found Hayoung on the couch playing a game on her phone. 

"Hayoung-ie~" Namjoo said. Hayoung replies with a small facial expression as her attention is on her game. Namjoo rolls her eyes and walks over to where she was and snatches the phone from Hayoung's hands.

"Unnie! I was about to win!" complained Hayoung with a pout. 

"Can you go clean up your room please? It's a mess." asked Namjoo, handing back the phone. 

"What? It's clean unnie!" 

"Hmm really? So if I go in there now..." Namjoo starts to head towards Hayoung's room but Hayoung runs past her and tries to close the door, Namjoo stops her from doing so.

"Okay okay unnie I will clean it." said a defeated Hayoung. She leaves the door open and starts cleaning. 

Namjoo smiles and looks at her phone.

Eunji is on her way up. I told her to make us dinner. Leave ASAP - PCR 

"Hayoung-ie, I'm going out!" yelled Namjoo as she reaches for the front door. Just before she could open the door herself, Eunji suddenly enters, almost running into Namjoo.

"Ah Namjoo, you're here," said Eunji but notices Namjoo with her shoes and coat on,"and you're leaving?"

"Ne unnie! I forgot something at the studio, I'll see you later!" said Namjoo, exiting the dorm before Eunji could ask further questions. 

Eunji lets out a sigh after Namjoo leaves and walks towards the kitchen to put down the groceries Chorong suddenly gave to her in the hallway.

"Make dinner she said...you're the better cook she says..." mumbled Eunji to herself as she starts preparing to make kimchi and tteokbokki. 

"Unnie I'm done cleaning! Let's go-" Hayoung stops at the kitchen, "Eunji unnie..."

Eunji turns around and sees Hayoung standing right in front of her, "Hayoung...I..." Eunji didn't know where to start. Hayoung notices the meal being prepared behind Eunji.

"Unnie, do you want help?" she asks. Eunji nods and gives Hayoung some instruction for the kimchi. Hayoung moves right next to Eunji, and Eunji felt her face heat up but dared not to look at Hayoung. 

"Focus Eunji-ah focus." she thought to herself. 

Almost an hour has passed and it was still silent between the two girls, except when Hayoung asks for instruction and Eunji tells her. The meal was almost done being cooked and Hayoung decided to speak.

"Unnie, are we okay?" she asked from the kitchen table, looking Eunji cook. Eunji stayed silent for a good minute. Her facial expression was had to read from where Hayoung was.

"Depends on how you look on it, I guess." replied Eunji, turning off the stove and covering the tteokbokki pot to keep it warm. Eunji washes her hand and sits across from Hayoung at the table. 

"Hayoung-ie, if this about what I asked you about your lyrics...I'm sorry."

Hayoung's eyes widen, "No unnie! What are you talking about!?" 

"I thought I offended you with my question? Isn't that why you've been acting strange around me?" 

"Unnie no...I uhm..." Hayoung was debating in her mind on whether or not to tell Eunji the truth. 

"Then what?" asked Eunji, looking straight at Hayoung, trying to read her body language. 

"I have a confession unnie..." started Hayoung, looking down at her lap, "please don't get upset with me!"

Eunji nods, "Hayoung I can never get upset with you...unless you go out with Bomi more than, but that's a different story." 

Hayoung gives a small laugh, but returns to being serious. She takes a deep breath and looks at Eunji in the eyes.

"UnnieIlikeyou!" she quickly said, looking down at once again.

Eunji smiled the biggest smile in the world. A wave of relief and happiness brushes over her. 

"Huh? What you said Hayoung-ie?" asked Eunji, jokingly of course. Hayoung looks up and repeats herself, but slowly.

"Unnie...I...like...you!" 

"Huh? I didn't hear you." Eunji jokingly said, putting a hand to her ear. 

"Ah unnie this isn't funny! I'm serious!" pouted Hayoung. Eunji laughs, and takes Hayoung's hand. 

"Sorry Hayoung-ie I couldn't resist." Eunji looks at Hayoung, but sees her facial expression harden.

"So wait..does this mean you're rejecting me?" Hayoung said, "but it's okay if you are unnie!" she quickly added. 

"Aigoo what am I going to do with you," Eunji replies, "Hayoung...I feel the same way also." 

Hayoung's eyes widen, "Really unnie!? You're not joking right?" she pouts again. 

Eunji pinches one Hayoung's cheek, "I'm not joking Hayoungie...I thought I was obvious about it!?"

"No!?...well there was that one time where Bomi unnie was joking around and said that you had the hots for me but I just thought she being drunk." 

"Ah no...uh that was the truth." said an embarrassed Eunji. 

"Unnie! That was almost 6 months ago!" exclaimed Hayoung.

"Well I thought it was more obvious because of the lyrics I wrote for our song!" 

"Those were to the pandas though!"

"And you...I was planning on confessing to you too but I thought it wasn't the right time since you were acting all weird around me."

Guilt flushed over Hayoung, "I didn't mean to unnie..."

"I know I know." Eunji walks over to Hayoung's side and give her a hug, "That's all in the past now." Just as they were enjoying each other's company the front door opens.

"WE'RE HOMEEE!" yelled a loud voice that belonged to none other than...

"BOMI-AH YOU'RE TOO NOISY!" yelled back Eunji. She gives Hayoung once last look and bends down to whisper in her ear, "We'll talk later."

Hayoung nods and smiles as her other unnies approach the kitchen. 

"Eunji-ah did you cook?" asked Chorong. 

"Of course unnie! Hayoung-ah don't just sit there, prepare the table." 

"Ne unnie!" she replies. Namjoo and Chorong look at each other with an approved facial expression. Eunji notices this and figures that it was their plan to get Hayoung and her to talk. She was mad, of course. If anything she was grateful because now she knows Hayoung's true feelings. 

The Apink family gathered around the table to eat dinner. Exchanging conversation with each other and enjoying one another's company. Hayoung and Eunji both look at each other and smiled. Everything is as it should. 

(A/N)

Hi all sorry for the late update! School and work have been keeping me very busy lately. I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to update, but here we are! So gotta make that happen! I will try to get that chapter up as soon as I can or when I can. Again school and work, busy busy. Till next time!