Chapter 1

That Spring, This Autumn

A week has passed since Eunji and Hayoung had came up with the song's title, but lyrics were a bit harder to come by. So far they had a chorus and maybe a verse. Eunji makes a big sigh and scratched her head. She looked at the clock and realized that she's been in the music room for almost two hours straight and decided to take a break. She peaks into Hayoung's room and sees Hayoung sitting on top of her bed playing games on her phone. 

"She looks so focused." Eunji thought to herself, making her smile at the scene and also think of something mischivous. Eunji bursts into the room.

"ANNEYEONGHASEYO HAYOUNGIE!" yelled Eunji at the top of her lungs causing Hayoung to scream and drop her phone from the top bunk. 

"Unnie, don't do that!" pouted Hayoung, climbing down her bunk to pick up her phone

Eunji laughed, "Sorry Hayoungie. How's the lyrics going?" 

"Eh, see for yourself." Hayoung goes back up her bed and hands Eunji her pad of paper. Eunji reads Hayoung's lyrics.

"Hayoung this is great! We can use this! Let's go the music room." Eunji leaves the room, with Hayoung trailing behind her. 

"Unnie are you sure? I don't even think the lyrics are that good. They sound like a cliche song." said Hayoung, as she took a seat next to Eunji, who was sitting in front of the piano. Eunji turns and cups Hayoung's face in her hands. 

"Yah tall maknae, listen to me okay," Eunji spoke in a low tone, and brought Hayoung's face closer to hers, "Stop doubting yourself okay. You sing amazing, your lyrics are amazing. Everything about is amazing okay. I know this is a lot of pressure but we can do it. You can do it. Arasso?" 

Hayoung's face was getting redder and redder by the seconds. They were so close to each other, and what if someone came in. 

"N...ne unnie." stuttered Hayoung. Eunji smiled and released Hayoung's face. 

"Alright, lets get this song finished then!"

After spending several hours in the music room, Eunji and Hayoung finally finished the song. 

"Daebak, I didn't think we would finished today unnie." Hayoung said as she stood up and let's out a stretch. 

"You're amazing that's why." replied Eunji with a smile, closing the piano and fixing up the room. Hayoung blushes slightly and follows Eunji out the door.

They walk back to the dorm in almost complete silence. Once they reached the dorm's door, Eunji stops in front of it. 

"Are you okay unnie?" asked a puzzled Hayoung. Eunji's back was facing Hayoung.

"Your lyrics...who inspired you?" asked Eunji in a low tone. 

"Huh? What did you say unnie?" Hayoung asks. Eunji realizes that Hayoung didn't hear her and decided to play it off. 

"Ah ha nothing! I was just saying out loud the code." Eunji replied as she inputs the code and lets them both in.

"Oh okay unnie. Um I'm going to my room to play some games before dinner. Good work today!" and with that Hayoung heads quickly to her room, barely hearing Eunji say "good job also". 

Eunji gives a small smile as she also retreats to her own room. She makes it to her bed and let's down the blanket that acts as a cover over her bed. She stares at celing and facepalms herself.

"Pabo Eunji," she thinks to herself, "Why would ask such a question? Of course she wrotes her lyrics to the pandas. My lyrics are to the pandas too but..." Eunji turns so that her body faces the wall, "...they're also to Hayoungie..." 

Hayoung hides under her blanket so that no one would bother her till dinner time. 

"Does Eunji-unnie know about my lyrics? Were they too obvious that they were meant for her also?" Hayoung lets out a frustrated groan, "What if she feels weird now!? I think I've been too obvious. Pabo pabo Hayoung." 

(A/N:) 

And we end here! I think I will put up maybe one or two more chapters. This fic is short because I didn't plan it out that well so my apologies for that. Please let me know what you think! Thank you :)