II

Pure heart

 

Wahh, thank you guys for the comments and subscribings <333 Especially kaicho for helping me remember to post this chapter XD (sorry, i was too much into sleep *blushes*). So without further ado, here's the next chapter ^^

P.S: oh btw this will be a three or four shot only i think

 

 

 


 

 

 

One afternoon, the Super Junior boys were all gathering in a practice room. It was break time and they were eating, talking, singing, dancing, running, teasing, playing, web surfing or doing whatever their minds could think of. (mean the weirdest stuffs you can ever imagine = =’)

"Hey, come see this! We have fanboy too!" Eunhyuk exclaimed in surprise.

"You haven't known that? Of course we have fanboys," Heechul blandly said, "No one can resist my beauty."

"This one looks cute! Come see!" Henry said while looking at his hyung’s screen.

Curious, they came to surround Eunhyuk.

"This is not a boy! Only a tomboy girl," Leeteuk assured, "but she really looks familiar."

The others also nodded.

"Hey, I know her!" Finished taking pictures with Kyuhyun with his iphone, Zhou Mi looked at her and said. He’s famous for remembering fans, "This is the girl sitting next to that girl in the fanmeeting."

"Which girl and what girl?" they all glared at him questioning.

"The tomboy girl was sitting next to the girl we’re looking for in the fanmeeting! None of you remember her?"

Didn’t answer him, the other members hastily ran back to their laptops and opened the page Eunhyuk was browsing.

"If we find her, we might find the girl, right?" Donghae was still analyzing his information, "Hey, there’s phone number."

They ran back to him and glanced at the long row of numbers before taking out their phones. But only until now that they realized: none of them could speak Vietnamese. Looked at each others, they all tried to figure a way out.

"Henry! English!" – The members stared at their youngest brother, expecting.

"What if she can't speak English either?" the boy looked puzzled.

"JUST CALL!"

Scared, he immediately dialed the number, his fingers shivering.

 

 

"Ok, thank you! I understand. Then please call me when you hear from her. Thank you! Good bye."

"How was it? Have you found her?" his hyungs all asked at the same time but Henry only shook his head, "She’s not in Vietnam anymore. Her friend said she’d gone abroad since last week to continue her study. I told her to call me if she knew anything."

Disheartened, they lowered their head when suddenly the door opened and their manager stepped in with a big smile, "Hey guys, I bring you your new hoobae," and he turned his head over to someone, "Come introduce yourself!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Je irumeun Thanh Tâm imnida."

White t-shirt, tight jeans, a girl appeared and bowed to greet them.

..

Very long hair.

..

..

..

It was her!

 

Dazed, all the boys just sit there and stared at her as if she was the first girl they had ever seen in their life.

"What’s wrong with them again?" the manager rubbed his head questioning and then said to the girl, "You’ve known them already, right? From now on, besides the main vocal and composing lessons, you’ll work with them. They’ll teach you anything you need to live in this world. To survive, it depends on your own. I have to go now. You stay with them, ok?"

"Ne, gomabseumnida!" the girl bowed again until the door closed in front of her. Turned back, she stood there soundlessly, her face filled with embarrassment when all the boys were still staring at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Leader suddenly jumped up to prove his leading skill, "It’s really nice to see you again."

"How long have you been here?" "What did you say your name was?".. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Seeing Leeteuk broke the silent, the boys then got themselves back together and started surrounding her with all their questions.

"Wait, wait a second!" Siwon began to speak and pointed at a sofa near them, "Please take a seat first! And nice to meet you again," he smiled and again, the girl’s face got all red.

"My name is Thanh Tâm. I'm a new trainee at SM. Please help me from now on!" she bowed to each of them before sitting down nervously."

"What’s your name again?" they all asked and from now on the room might never find its peace again.

"It’s Thanh Tâm," she spoke slowly for them and then explained, "I know it’s difficult to pronounce but I haven't found a Korean name yet. I'm sorry."

"Let us handle that! What does your name mean?"

"It means pure heart. My parents named me after my grandmother."

"What a nice name!" Zhou Mi took his chance to speak first, "Then it’ll be Qingxin in my language."

"And Cheongshim in Korean,"  Siwon continued.

"Doesn’t sound cute at all!" Heechul rubbed the girl’s head and laughed out loud when she startled, "Hey, oppa won't eat you! Let’s call you Tammie!"

"Ne," still shivering, she nodded and answered him softly.

 

24 years old as in Korean system, Tammie looked a lot younger than her real age. After the fanmeeting, she participated in SM Audition and had just got here several days before. Still a bit shy but she got along quite well with the Super Junior boys. Most of the times, they chatted, sang or danced while she sat there watching with a smile that never faded. Once in a while, Tammie giggled at the boys’ jokes and made them all turned to look at her admiringly which brought blushes to her cheeks again. Just like her name, she was a truly chaste soul.

They still teased Tammie with Siwon since she always blushed when seeing him. It was hard not to fall for a perfect man like him. And because he was a gentleman, Siwon took care of her a lot. Nice girls and boys, they simply got closer day by day. Everyone else felt a little envious but still happy for them. Who could resist such beauties?

 

 

***

 

 

"Siwon hyung, where’s Tammie?" Ryeowook asked when Siwon sat down next to him. That was one of a few times they could all have lunch together. "I haven't seen her since morning."

"Why do you ask me?" Siwon answered after opening his coke and took a sip, "She’s having piano lesson I think."

"Who else can we ask beside you?" Heechul was being a nosy ahjumma again, "Aren't you a couple?"

"What?" tried his best not to spit out his coke and ruin his perfect image, Siwon then asked back, "Why do you think so? We’re not that kind of relationship."

"Are you sure?" the other members looked at him doubted.

"Yes, of course I'm sure!" he answered immediately. Siwon was not the type who lied without blinking.

They then turned to each others, "And we stepped back because we thought they were together. How silly! So now all of us have a chance too, right?"

"YEAH!!!"

 

After some minutes cheering together, Ryeowook suddenly stopped to question, "But if we all pursue Tammie, it’ll absolutely be a mess and she’ll be scared."

"Then let’s compete to pick out one of us!" Eunhyuk suggested.

"We’ll fight like in K1?" Henry asked, his voice quivering.

"No, of course not! We will do it in a much more civilized way," Leader had to stand up to settle again, "If we fight, you guys won't let an elder like me get away for sure. The comeback time isn't far anymore and Tammie’s song still hasn’t got a lyric yet. Each of us is going to write one and the best will get others’ wishes. How’s that?"

"Sounds good to me," Ryeowook smiled cheerfully, "Who’s in?"

"Of course it’s good to you. Everyone knows it’s your strength," Shindong laughed at his cute dongsaeng, "One girlfriend is good to me, no need for more."

"I'm more interested in Chinese girls," Heechul said with his beautiful arrogant face up high, "Jomiryo too," he assured while Zhou Mi sounded in oppose. But after all, he was Heechul’s nice little brother, he could never fight back.  

"She’s the same age as me. I prefer older girls," Kyuhyun looked away to avoid Heechul’s glare.

"I'm old. Already tired of competing over girls," showing his famous laugh, leader waved to decline the opportunity.

"I'm in!" Henry promptly said right after finishing his lunch.

"Baby, baby, baby, no~!" the big brothers imitated the boy and harshly kicked him out, "You’re still a kid!"

Pinched little Mochi’s chubby cheeks amusedly, Yesung said without looking up, "I don’t compose."

"I haven't thought of getting into a relationship right now," Sungmin and Eunhyuk both said at the same time and turned to each other to laughed.

"Tammie’s nice. I like her," Donghae spoke with a smile.

"Don’t say things we’ve already known! So you’re in," others said and tried to ignore his somewhat of a fool face.

"So there are only two of us?" Ryeowook shouted angrily, "Then why did we have to go through all that talking? And I thought I would have to beat all of you."

"Don’t be anxious! There’s still a lot of time," Leeteuk patted his shoulders, "You two have one week. The result is based on everyone’s opinion, means ours, Tammie’s, the teachers’ and the managers’ too."

 

 

***

 

 

"Ryeowook ah, wanna go out with hyung?" Yesung stuck his head into his brother’s room.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm busy," Ryeowook answered without looking back. He was still working with his mixer.

Disappointed, Yesung knocked at Donghae’s door. No answer.

"He’s still writing," Sungmin offered him a slice of pumpkin pie, "I saw a heap of crumpled papers in his room this morning."

Depressed, Yesung plopped down on his bed and turned to poke his pet turtles in the box beside.

"Ddangkkoma, Ddangkkoming, Ddangkkomi ah!" he always talked to them when he was home. Though it was a bit lonely when there was no answer, he still knew they were listening. That made him feel better all the time. "Ey, I should have named you something easier to pronounce. My tongue is twisted." (And so are readers’ eyes >”<)

Rolled over and buried his face in the big comfy pillow, Yesung continued, "I wish I could compose something. Singing my own songs must be a delightful feeling. And having Tammie’s admiring look on me.. That little girl, not really stands out in a bunch of beautiful girls here, but always so tender. And her smile, as if she’s never known any sadness before. Wonder why she was put in our hands. What can we rough guys teach her? Her song’s lovely too, exactly like her, mild and innocent. You haven't heard it before? Let me sing it for you! Ddangkkoma, Ddangkkoming, Ddangkkomi ah.."

Humming the sweet melody, he felt into a pleasant sleep.

 

 


 

It's gonna be Lunar New Year next week and imma have one full week to sleep, isnt it cool? XD So see you guys next year okie? Im going to sleep rite now. Happy new year everyone <333