IV

Pure heart

 

 

 

Super Junior 5thalbum showcase

5 minutes before start

 

"Tammie ah, remember to eat this, ok?" Ryeowook said caringly after having his make up done, "And wear my jacket! Don’t catch a cold, ok?"

Mouth full of milk which he had just urged her to drink, she nodded to answer.

"Stop giving us goose bumps!" Eunhyuk teased the eternal magnae while others frowned, then turned to the girl, "Your performance is at the end. Are you going to watch the showcase?"

"Of course yes, I’ll be at the wing with Yoona," she assured and turned to speak to all of the boys excitedly, "It’s time! Super Junior hwaiting!!!"

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Uri neun SUPER JUNI – OR!”

 

 

Some months ago, she was like all the fans out there, jumping like crazy, screaming their names and fainted if fortunately caught their eyes just once. Now she was going to perform with them but still feeling dizzy because of the mind-blowing atmosphere here. Each of them she had watched, studied, hung out with for all these time, but they could still surprise her with their talents, their looks and especially, their personalities: Leeteuk oppa with his leading skill and his weird laugh; Heechul oppa with his beauty and his Heechully style; Yesung sunbae with his mysterious and warm and kind and strange charm, he always smiled to greet her after that day but she still couldn’t find enough courage to look at him, should apologize to him soon; Shindong oppa with his huge body and his sense of humor; Sungmin oppa with his cute side and his manly side; Eunhyuk oppa with his dance moves and his cry-baby trait; Siwon oppa with his handsomeness and his gentleness; Donghae oppa with his sorrowful eyes and his sincerity; Zhou Mi ge with his playfulness and his fashionable style; Ryeowook oppa with his cuteness and his caring nature; Kyuhyun ssi with his game addiction and his mischievousness; Henry with his mochi cheeks and his modest character. There’s no one like them, because they are Super Junior.

 

Backstage, all the members had just come in. Sat down for some minute resting, they drank some water, had some snack or reapplied their make up. The manager was counting the boys.

"Ryeowook, your solo is next. Are you ready?" he asked and worriedly turned around, "Where’s Tammie?"

"She’s gone up the stage already," Yoona answered, her face was a bit uneasy.

"Then you go now, Ryeowook!"

A little nervous, he took a deep breath and stepped out. Tammie was waiting for him out there.

 

At the wing, everyone gathered to watch their performance. A pretty woman in her black evening dress and a handsome man in his black suit, her charm and his glamour matched excellently. Smooth melody and sweet lyric, her music and his singing blended beautifully. They were born to be together. Soundlessly, people gazed at them.

"What happened?" Siwon questioned when Tammie made some small mistakes, "She doesn’t look like herself."

The manager was still counting, someone was not there.

"Unnie got a phone call and became shaky when I asked," Yoona said sorrowfully, "It was one of her friends from back home, the one she learned piano with since she was a kid. He’s going to visit her on his honeymoon trip here. I don’t know why. I tried to comfort her but she didn’t listen to me and still went on stage."

"Are you sure?"

Yesung hastily asked after coming back with a small cage that he had forgotten on their van. Yoona hadn’t got enough time to answer him before the performance ended and Tammie rushed back to the wing with Ryeowook running after her. Grabbed her arm, he pulled her back and looked at her worriedly. But the girl tried to get away from him, she turned to speak. "Oppa, please, let me go! I'm sorry.."

Tears in her eyes and tremble in her voice, his heart hurt so bad that he loosened his grip. Others looked at him sadly when Tammie ran out of the room. Fans were still calling his name after he went off stage. Seeing a signal from the manager, the members had to drag him out to greet the audience again. Drawing a smile on his skinny face, Ryeowook bowed together with his brothers in the applause of their fans. To them, fans’ support was still a deeply meaningful thing they had on their ways reaching for their dreams.

 

 

***

 

 

Spread to look for Tammie, the Super Junior boys were all anxious. She didn’t know many places in this city.

 

Running like crazy, Yesung hoped she had not gone far. They had to thank everyone, and again, did a performance as the fans was anticipating. He couldn’t even find a chance to drop this cage. Lucky for him it wasn’t big and heavy. And he had already known where she was, not too far from here, at least he believed so. All he had to do was to run faster.

 

 

10pm, only some street lanterns were lighting up the pathway, not bright enough to see the color of the leaf layer under her feet. Her shoes had dropped off somewhere. Her dress was crumpled and might be torn too. Sat down on a bench beside the path, Tammie tried to catch her breath. She didn’t even know why she came here. After a while running, her head had almost been empty. People must be really worried now. She would rest for a while and then go back before they call the police or something like that.

The air in a late fall evening was so clear and full of forest smell. The leaves crunched under her feet. A small breeze ran pass and she shivered a bit.

"I was wrong. You and Ryeowook are not perfect together," a voice broke the sole scene around her at the same time as a coat was put on her shoulders, "Running’s not his special ability."

"How do you know I'm here?" the girl asked in astonishment.

"As you said, I'm mysterious. I know lots of things that can surprise you," Yesung smiled and handed her the cage he had been holding. Couldn’t understand his look, she opened the door of the cage and let out a soft sound of amazement.

"I'm sorry I can't give you my turtles as I promised. But I guess you don’t need them either," he explained, "I found him all alone in a pet store near the film set this morning. I think he won't be as big as a Samoyed and he might never be as white unless you dye his hair but he’s always ready for a walk."

"Sunbae.." calling him but her eyes were adoringly fixed on the small black Spaniel.

"Ah, but I forgot to buy a leash so you two can't have a walk right now," he rubbed his head shyly.

"Sunbae.." Tammie was still calling.

"Don’t worry! He can stay with me," but he continued, "Ddangkkoma, Ddangkkoming, Ddangkkomi and HeeBum might bother but I think I can settle it."

"Sunbae!" only then that she looked up at him.

"You thought I was strange and now you call your pet dog “sunbae”" Yesung laughed and gave her his warm and earnest look, "Let’s go home and find him a better name on the way."

 

Walking side by side on the pathway of Seoul forest which were very beautiful by day but unobservable by night, she was looking affectionately at the dog while he was gazing at her pleasantly. They might not be perfect together but who knows, perfect doesn’t mean the best.

 

"Yesung ssi, what’s the color of the leaves now?"

"Is it that hard to call me oppa?"

"I still think you’re abnormal."

"I miss your smile.."

 

 

 


 

So this is the end ^^ Did you enjoy it? Anw, thanks for staying with me until now. I'm sorry for not being active recently but i'll try to write more. There're still a lot of ideas inside this head XD Wait for me okie? <3