Lollies?

Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go

 

-WooYoung’s POV-

I just woke up 30 minutes late and this happens? I get texts from Junsu telling me that there is this total hot new chick that all the guys are crazy over and he has not had a chance to talk to her. Typical Junsu. It is always in the looks.

I want a girl, with personality. Sure, looks get me attracted; but personality makes me stay. ;)

I hurry back to school, rushing to my locker to get my books so I will not be late for my first class. Arriving at my locker, I spotted a shiny packaging with a lolly inside it. A lollipop to be more precise. It was exquisitely wrapped and my locker was decorated with heart shaped stickers.

This is so sweet. I thought to myself. No one has ever done this for me.

Even with my whole fanclub due to me being a trainee under JYPE, they usually give me silly stuff. Like, their photos with writings like: Look at me every night and dream of me when you sleep, and that type of crap. I’ve been grabbed by many, and also forced kissed. Many try to seduce me too. But to no avail. ^^

I took the sweet off my locker and placed it gently in my bag, saving it for later. After grabbing my books, I headed over to attend my first class of the day, VOCAL CLASSES WITH MISS KIM.

-Nobody’s POV-

WooYoung is late to class. And IU is nowhere to be seen, because the old her ditched her glasses and her baggy clothes. She is the new IU now.

WooYoung slipped into a seat beside IU and paid no attention to her, looking around for “IU”.

“Hey there, have you seen this girl who wears black rimmed glasses?” He begins describing IU to the girl seating beside him. IU looks at him, slightly amused.

“Excuse me WooYoung. Are you by any chance describing me?” IU asked him teasingly. WooYoung looks up to see this beautiful girl looking back at him.

“Are... are you really IU? My. That is a transformation…” WooYoung stammered. IU nods her head and smiled when she saw the lolly sticking out of his bag.

-WooYoung’s POV-

Like I said earlier, never judge a book by its cover. I mean. Look beyond the outlook of a person and you see so much more. I had always chosen to see the beauty in IU, but now. When I say beauty, I mean beauty from the inside out. Who knew? She was sweet; caring towards her friends and genuinely is a hardworking girl who gets bullied. I’ve seen it once or twice myself, and I always give Tiff the cold eye afterwards, but I was a coward for not standing up for her.  Occasionally, I will talk to Tiff about bullying others in general, but lucky for me, she never got the double meaning behind my words: Don’t touch my girl. ;)

As we started our duet practise with a live audience before the real assignment is due, I could feel all the emotions that was going into the song. And I am sure, she could feel it too.

We finished singing the song and took a bow. Several students were in tears. Miss Kim congratulated us on our performance.

“The vocals need strengthening slightly, but you are on the right track. You two managed to bring the meaning of this song out really well, and the emotions were strongly felt. Congratulations!”

We gave each other a discreet high five when we were back in our seats. We are going to nail this thing. The real performance is in a couple of weeks. And. We. Will. Nail. It.