Is it alright for her to pay?

Turning the wall flower into a gentleman

“Huh.” Onew said looking at me with wide eyes, but still holding the stick dangerously close to my head.

 

“Huh my . I’ve always known you wanted to do that to me since day one!” I screamed towards Onew rubbing my head in pain.

 

“Be quiet Joon! I can’t sleep with your constant screams!” Henry yelled at me instantly waking up with anger in my eyes. ‘tch, Who knew a 15 year old boy could be such a baby when waken up.’ I thought to myself looking at Henry in shock. That boy can yell when he want to.

 

After everything was settled and Henry finally got out of his prissy stage, well at least half way out of that stage. He was still glaring at me quit rudely with a deadly air around him causing me to scoot away from him. ‘Now I don’t have any doubts that those two are cousins.’ I thought to myself trying not to look Henry in the eyes.

 

“So your childhood friends, right.” I asked the two awkwardly trying to avoid the deadly Henry. It must have worked because I no longer felt holes burning through the side of my face. “If looks could kill.” I whispered to myself grabbing the side of my face.

 

“Yes, Jinki-Oppa used to live here when he was younger.” She said happily grabbing Onew by the arm. I gasped in shock. It was the first time hearing anyone sane calling Onew an Oppa.

 

“Huh, but didn’t you kidnap him.” I asked her confusion on my face. She looked at me as if I was an idiot, which I wasn’t.

 

“You’re a real idiot, huh. Why would I kidnap Jinki-Oppa? He’s like a brother to me.” She said laughing at my assumptions. I slammed the cup of tea angrily down on the table.

 

“What are you saying? You’re the one who stole her out the house!” I said harshly crawling over towards her before grabbing her face. Getting startled she tried taking my hand off her face.

 

“Joon-ah, stop your being childish.” Henry told me pulling me away from her. I turned towards him in shock.

 

“Me Joon, Lee Chang sun Childish. You’ve gotten really crazy Henry. Plus, when have you stopped calling me hyung. I’m still older so it still applies.” I said to Henry grabbing his face with my hands. As he tried to take my hand off of his face he accidentally busted my nose.

 

“See, childish you’re very childish. Doing things without thinking off the consequences.” He told me watching me with cold eyes as I held my nose to stop the bleeding. ‘Henry-ah, why are you doing this? Are you still mad at me for disturbing your nap?” I thought sadly looking at Henry with tears in my eyes as Luna came back with paper towels to wipe the blood up. Henry ignore me looking back towards Onew. ‘So cold. You’re going to regret this Henry-ah’ I thought looking at his expressionless face.

 

“So S-So B-Bright.” Onew said trying to block me off with his hood. I sighed at his condition. It seemed like it only gets worse and worse.

 

“I was asking why you were here.” I asked them as Luna blocked off Onew’s view of my face.

 

“I came to see if Luna was okay.” He told me slowly and creepily grabbing on Luna’s shoulders to hide him more.

Flash Back (Onew’s POV)

“Jinki-ah” A voice groaned from outside my window. Going closer towards it I opened it and looked at the person in shock.

 

“Luna” I gasped looking at her in shock and confusion.

 

“Open up” She told me knocking on the window harshly.

 

“You came here to work, but weren’t you working at the village.” I asked Luna as she entered into my room and plop into my rocking chair putting her feet up.

 

“It wasn’t enough. Plus, it’s quite hard to get a good job in Tokyo.” She told me rocking back and forth into the rocking chair.

 

“Luna…” I told her worrying about her condition.

 

“I wanted to visit you so I called you parents… but they told me you were in Tokyo. I got so excited that I came to see you.” She told me trying to stop my worrying.

 

“Then I saw these super cute guys.” She said as she stopped rocking in the chair.

End of Flash back

Joon POV

“Finding out about your fan clubs I got paid good money for the picture I took of you guys.” She told me Hopping into my face. I looked at her with complete boredom from the story.

 

“So, you were selling my pictures?” I asked her as calm as humanly possible in this type of situation.

 

“Yep, thinks to you I had gotten some money and came back her.” She told me giddily. At that point I was close to snapping at her but prevented myself.

 

“Thanks to me, are you kidding?” I asked her as she started slapping me on my shoulder.

 

“Get over it Joon. At least it was used for a good cause.” Henry told me informally. ‘Aiya, did his momma teach him any manners.’ I thought to myself glaring at his figure.

 

“No, never.” I said glaring at Henry shutting him up.

 

“If that was it should have said something before leaving.” I said to Luna turning back towards her and Onew.

 

“I did tell you.” Onew muttered looking down towards his hands. After hearing Onew say that I looked towards Henry.

 

“Henry.” I called his name in a warning tone. He rubbed the back of his head in guilt.

 

“Well, you see, it’s Key’s fault.”

 

Key’s POV (back at house)

“You and Henry lied?” Taemin asked me in a questioning tone not truly understanding the situation.

 

“Well, you do know Busan is Onew’s real home town right. Before he moved that is.” I asked them. Everyone shock there head yes as an answer.

 

“I was really surprised that he didn’t realize that… I was also worried about letting Onew go alone. But even if I asked Joon to do it he would have declined.” Key said looking at everyone faces that didn’t look as worried about the missing person.

 

“Yeah we all know how Joon gets. What a lazy a-.” Key glared at Mir stopping him from finishing his sentence.

 

“Plus nobody could resist a crying Henry or Taemin and since Henry was the closest here I used him as bait.” Key said as he finished his final justifying sentence.

Back to Joon

“I’m going to kill that Kim.” Joon muttered under his breath depressed that his close friends would do that to him.

 

“But why did you need so much money, anyways?” Henry asked me ignoring the death threat I just made. Luna looked down ignoring the question Henry had just asked. Just as I was about to speak the phone rang which Luna hurried to pick up.

 

“Hello… joong-oppa? Yes, I transferred all the money to your account. Oppa I’m also back in town… I’ll try to see you later so see you soon Oppa.” Luna said happily with a grin on her face.

 

“So, that money was for some guy.” I asked her watching as she clapped her hands together. As I said that her smiling face grew a frown.

 

“So, you’ve finally figured it out.” Luna asked me turning around slowly.

 

“Figured it out!” I shouted towards her causing her to flinch in shock.

 

“Is Joong you boyfriend Luna-Noona?” Henry asked her blocking off any other words I could have possibly said.

 

“Well, Joong-Oppa is a host in a special club. He is saving money so one of his dreams could come true. Joong-Oppa wants to open a ramen noodles shop… He was always alone without his parents. I understood because my parents as well. Joong-Oppa and me are destined for each other.” Luna finished looking down emotionlessly. I looked at her in slight surprised. It was almost as if she was controlled to say that.

 

“Luna-ah… You have such a cool boyfriend.” Onew said Crawling over to Luna before grabbing her hand as they both squealed excitedly.

 

“That’s not it. It’s so obvious she’s being played with.” I said to the two squealing people who instantly stopped as soon as I said that. Luna looked at me angrily before slamming her hand on the table.

 

“Joong-oppa is not like that. He’s a really nice guy. He even recommended me to go to Seoul.” Luna defended small tears forming at her eyes.

 

“Are you talking about a cabaret club, Noona?” Henry questioned her. I looked at him in surprise.

 

“You know what a cabaret club is.” I asked Henry who just ignored me profoundly.

 

“Of course I know. I’m not a baby.” Henry defended himself getting angry at me.

 

“Well, let’s see how the other takes this situation.” I told them calling the house phone number. Taemin picked up the phone.

 

“Huh, a guy would never do that to a girl he likes. He will think about what makes her happy.” Taemin scolded over the phone loud enough for everyone to here without the speakers. I looked at Luna in a ‘I told you so’ way before telling Taemin to give the phone to another.

 

“It’s bad for a guy to take a girls money. So ungentlemanly.” Mir replied back on the phone which only made Luna grow sadder. I snapped the phone shut looking at Luna in satisfaction.

 

“See this is what the people think about your situation.” I told her looking her way. She looked at me dazing off into her mind. Getting out of her mind Luna threw a pillow at me before running away.

 

“Luna” Onew screamed watching as his friend left in great speed.

 

“She must be going to that Joong boy. She won’t learn her lesson until she really gets hurt.” I said to Onew. He suddenly slapped me in the back of my head before stomping out. Grabbing my head I groaned in pain ignoring Henry’s disappointed gaze.

 

“Joon-ah it’s really rude not to go after a girl as she run away.” Henry told me looking at my lying figure.

 

“Rude, do you know what’s really rude. Talking to me so informally.” I told Henry finally getting sick of his attitude before slapping him in the head.

 

“Well, at least I didn’t make one girl cry and let two people run outside in the cold. You know a blizzard is about to come. What if they die.”  Henry muttered towards me rubbing his head in pain. I laid down trying to get some sleep.

 

“Joon-ah, what if they get lost in the snow, or die. Their names will be in the morning paper the next day all because of Joon’s rudeness. I thought you cared about Onew-hyung,  Joon.” Henry said shaking me to wake up. I shot up after hearing the last of what Henry said a grabbed his throat lightly.

 

“I never said I cared for that demon so stop making things up. I might as well go now since I’m well awake anyway” I said to Henry before getting up and opening the door.

 

“Joon-ah it’s okay if you’re in denial you’re going to realize it soon.” He screamed out to me happily. I slammed the door on him pretending I didn’t hear.”

 

“Kids these days. When did they gets so annoying.” I said to myself walking out into the barren snow like land not knowing were destiny might land me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry everyone but I switched Jinyoung to Luna since they at least know each other.