Please come back

Turning the wall flower into a gentleman

‘I’m sorry Henry, but I can’t stay there. All I am is a nuisance to you and everyone there.’ Onew thought sadly as he pulled down the street pulling his hood over his head. As he walked others started looking and talking to each other while pointing towards him making him feel even more self-conscious. Tripping on a crack in the side walk he fell causing many people to laugh at his misfortune. Onew just laid there thinking about how pitiful he must have looked.

 ‘I am nothing but an outcast. Outcasts like me shouldn’t be around such beautiful creatures.’ Onew thought emotionlessly laying his head on the cold and hard ground. Closing his eyes they once again snapped open when somebody or something yanked him up. Noticing that the laughter was none replaced by mumbling Onew looked up to see how it was that pulled him up. Noticing the site the first thing Onew could do was widen his eyes from shock when he saw who it was.

 “I’m sorry about what I said to you . You didn’t have to leave if you didn’t want to. It was just me being and idiot and saying stupid things that were put on by my anger.” Joon told Onew looking away so he wouldn’t see his face and sighed. Onew looked at Joon in confusion and let out a small ‘ano’. Once hearing the small ano Joon turned around seeing Onew’s face in confusion and sighed.

“Let’s go already.” Joon said angrily pulling Onew’s hand and dragging him off. Onew struggled trying to make Joon let go off his hand. Getting sick of the movements Joon through Onew’s hand down and turned towards him Onew looked away not wanting to see the brightness.

“Stop it o.k. I understand that you want to leave but just give me one more chance at least for Henry. He needs you please just for Henry’s sake. If you don’t want to go with me back to the house than you can stay here.” Joon begged Onew looking at him with a sad look. Noticing that he wasn’t answering Joon walked away not worrying about it anymore that was until Onew grabbed his hand stopping anymore movements from himself.

“I’ll go with you and change into a gentleman for Henry’s sake.” Onew said to Joon looking up from the ground. Joon gave him a big smile before grabbing his arm and pulling him off not caring about his cries of the brightness.

At home

“Where have you been? I was looking everywhere for you.” Henry said with a worried looked talking faster than usual. After seeing the look on Henry’s face Onew gave a soft smile towards Henry once he saw how worried he was. Joon sighed turning away from the somewhat happy family moment putting his hands over his head. Taemin and Mir smirked at each other after the first show of jealousy and what they thought was the beginning of blooming love.

“Onew we’re hungry can you fix us something to eat.” Joon had asked Onew while walking towards the dining room. Onew bowed towards Joon before releasing a small ‘hai’ before walking into the kitchen. Taemin, Joon, Key, and the oblivious as ever Henry followed the now happy Joon towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen Onew stared in glee at the dead cold fish before slamming the knife into it cutting off the head. Seeing the blood seep out of the fish Onew smiled and made a small noise in happiness before continuing to dissect the fish. By hearing the slams of the knife and the gleeful noises of Onew everyone had gone rigid in fear.

“We’re going to die. Onew’s finally lost his mind.” Taemin said with a horrified look on his face. Grabbing Key’s arm he tried to hide himself with it. Key rolled his eyes not even worried.

“Don’t worry he’s most likely gonna kill Joon first. Then well figure out how to escape while he’s having fun with Joon’s dead body.” After hearing what Mir said Joon almost went over and strangled him to death but managed to reframe by thinking about the homemade food that was being made. After 30 minutes Onew finally came out with the food filling the table with it.

“Onew this smells and looks good.” Joon said before digging in before stopping eyes wide. Everyone waited seeing for what his reaction would be towards it watching if he would drop dead or live to tell the tale.

“Ohm so yummy. Onew you’re a miracle.” Joon said eyes sparkling at the wonderful taste. Hearing what Joon said the other’s followed. After seeing that they liked his cooking Onew smile before he back upstairs trying to finish watching his new horror movie.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and subscribe and no silent readers. If your reading this story post atleast once every 3 stories.

And for your loveliness of reading this chapter I present to you some Joonew. This was the picture that inspired me plus the one were Onew dresses up as a girl. He looked like the human version of sunako to me. He looked so akward standing next to all the others.