ㅤㅤ ☾CHEATSHEET.

ㅤㅤ ☾ GIRLS GONE VIRAL. MEMBERS REVEALED! IMPORTANT UPDATE!
 https://www.wanbyeok.com/contract--agreements                

 

cheatsheet
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
guideline
 
i. the story's already explained in the foreword, but do ask if you need anymore details. wanbyeok will start calling the girls in by may 2015, and they will debut in early 2016. it is most likely that your character isn't a trainee when wanbyeok recruits her, but anything goes. password is a fanclub name suggestion linked to any one of seventeen's gag trio. the names of the plotlines don't mean anything special, in case anybody's wondering. the points in each plotline are compulsory to follow, but they may be modified according to your own creativity.
p/s: subscribe if you want to apply! and i will not tolerate any form of hate towards anybody, be it a celebrity or a fellow reader. yes, these are the rules.
 
ii. faceclaims can be anyone (preferably idols) and no race-bending is allowed. speaking of, i will allow any ethnicity—but if they aren't full korean, they must be half korean or full asian—as long as they have lived in south korea for at least half their life. this is because the girls go viral only nationwide, among k-netz. age range should be from 1996 - 2001. personality and background do not need to be lengthy as quality over quantity!!! but, just sayin', detail shows effort. and don't go too crazy over friendships, only include those relevant but i'd understand if your girl's a social butterfly like baehan. in the nicknames section, also please include your character's persona, as in what she introduces herself—it can be clichè like "hello, i'm threed's happy virus!" and it can also be extra plus ordinary, up to you.
 
iii. as for love interests, they're optional and can be anyone (except OCs) but i'm much better writing straight relationships. but you do you, i accept everything!! there's no age limit, but keep in mind of certain consequences (aka jailtime) if your character's a minor and your l/i is like, fifteen years older. also keep in mind not everybody can be a dream come true.
 
iv. weki meki's lua is taken as a faceclaim, seventeen's vernon is taken as a love interest. weki meki's yoojung is taken as a rap twin, gfriend's yerin taken as a dance twin.

v. for those who wish to collab or are including baehan in your app, write out your relationship as idols in threed, not as trainees. keep in mind that these girls will depend on each other a lot, so close, strong relationships are loved. 
 
 
kookie points
 
i. gfriend, ex-ioi, weki meki, pristin, twice, rv, exid as faceclaims or talent twins. 
 
ii. seventeen, bts, astro, winner, wanna one as love interests.

iii. including baehan in your app & having a cute relationship with her!!
 
iv. pretty apps?
 
click click
 
iii. baehan.
© to reon (ttaecup) & am.