ㅤㅤ ☾WANBYEOK.

ㅤㅤ ☾ GIRLS GONE VIRAL. MEMBERS REVEALED! IMPORTANT UPDATE!
 https://www.wanbyeok.com/daughters-of-the-moon-members       
wan
byeok
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
kim yongjoon, ceo.
 
Also the founder of the company, Yongjoon is the brains behind the idea of ThreeD. Strong-willed, ambitious and manipulative, he has little to no consideration towards other people. His mind and heart are solely focused on the money, so the girls are nothing more than profit to him.
jung soyeon, head of a&r
 
An actress who flopped during her younger days, Yongjoon picked her up when she was at her lowest and made her the head of A&R as well as his unofficial assistant. Feeling like she owes him her life, she is incapable of standing up for the girls, despite disapproving of the way he thinks of them.
young minah, legal consultant
 
The one with the same beliefs as Yongjoon, she's in charge of giving him professional advice when it comes to business. Just as money-minded as he is, her advice will only benefit the company and she doesn't take the girls into consideration.
lee joonseo, manager one.
 
Once a singer under Wanbyeok Entertainment, he is the manager that has stuck by the girls since day one, Joonseo cares for all seven of them like they're his own little sisters. Even when things happen and he's forced to leave them, he'd do anything to protect the girls, willing to fight to save them from their hell of a company.
kwon jinsung, manager two.
 
The opposite of Joonseo, he looks after the girls only because it's his job. He's bitter and ill-tempered, and isn't afraid of getting physical when the girls test his patience. He doesn't give two damns about the girls' well-being, he just needs the salary. 
danielle lee, vocal coach.
 
Though she's extremely strict and can be very terrifying, it's this side of her personality that enables her to snap at the higher posts in the company when she knows they're mistreating the girls. She may not express it, but she loves the seven of them with all her heart and will fight for them with all that she has.
seo inha, choreographer.
 
The one who helps with creating the girls' choreography, she, too, has a close relationship with them. She's softer than Danielle and isn't really brave enough to speak up for the girls, but she's loyal to them and is an encouraging figure they admire. 
© to reon (ttaecup) & am.