Final

Of PMS and Periods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 Cravings

Yonghwa stirs in his sleep as his cellphone continuously rings. Opening his right eye, he reached for it and looked at the caller who dared to wake him up at an ungodly hour. He immediately sat up and answered when he saw his sarang's name.

"Oppa, can you buy me McDonald's right now? I'm starving," Joohyun answered when he asked why she called.

"Aigoo, my baby's hungry. I would love to but you have work tomorrow - your face will be bloated and swollen."

"Ey, Oppa! Just buy me food! You should be here in thirty minutes!"

"Wait, buin-ah!" Yonghwa replied but a ringtone was heard - she hanged up on him already.

Yonghwa sighed as he stood up and got dressed. He took his coat, scarf, wallet, and car keys and silently went out of his room. He looked at the clock in the living room - it was 2:28 am.

"Jinjja, Seo Joohyun. The things I do for you," he mumbled as he drove his way to her apartment with her McDonald's. He got home at around midnight that day and that was the only time he would have a decent sleep but his significant half suddenly called demanding him to buy her food. Being the caring and loving boyfriend that he is, of course he would comply. The things you do for the one you love. Sometimes, it just drives him insane but since it's for Seo Joohyun, whom he loves so much he can't describe it with words, he is willing to be sleep-deprived.

"Oppa, you came! Such a good boy!" She giggled when she saw him carrying her food. She immediately snatched it away from him and went inside. Yonghwa shook his head but a smile crept up on his face - in his eyes, she will always be adorable.

"Hyun-ah, no kiss or hug for Oppa?" He asked as he took his seat beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her ear and temple.

"Hmm?" She was already busy munching her hamburgers and Yonghwa just chuckled. He wiped the mayonnaise on the side of her lips and then his thumb.

"Slow down, sweetheart. It's all yours," he said as he twirled her long brown wavy tresses on his fingers.

"Oppa, it's so good!" Yonghwa just smiled. His girlfriend is so adorable.

He stayed for another hour just watching his girlfriend eat her hamburgers happily. She would frequently look at him and show that megawatt smile of hers and he'd kiss her senselessly, tasting the hamburgers she ate. She would sit on his lap and wrap her arms on his neck while his hands were busy roaming her back. She'd then pull away and continue to eat. Yonghwa would just chuckle and kiss her hair tenderly.

He scooped her up and walked inside her bedroom when he noticed she was dozing off. She snuggled on his chest when they both laid down on her bed. Yonghwa was humming a lullaby while running his fingers on her hair and frequently dropping a kiss on her forehead.

"Oppa, saranghae." He heard her mumbled in her sleep. He smiled.

He carefully disentangled himself in her embrace and replaced it with a pillow. He looked at her one more time and dropped another kiss on her temple before going home.
 

~~~

#2 Mood Swings

"Jung Yonghwa!" He dropped his cellphone when he heard her scream as he entered her apartment and luckily, he caught it before it touched the ground. He heaved a sigh of relief. Thank goodness for his quick reflexes.

"Jung Yonghwa, you! Come here, you rascal!" She was sitting in the couch with her arms and legs crossed.

"Yah, wae? Why are you yelling at me like that? I am only a few meters away from you."

He was in the coffee shop, his business together with Jonghyun, when he received a text saying he should be in her apartment that morning followed by a flaring nostril emoji.

She stood up and hit his chest. "Yah, look at my face pabo! It's bloated! I couldn't go to work today!" Another hit landed on his chest and he swore it was painful. How can that small hand hit so hard?

He looked at her confusingly - she was the one who wanted to eat last night and now she's complaining because her face was bloated? He was going to say something when it dawned on him - his girlfriend wasn't like this on normal days and she would only act like a child when her friend dressed in red comes to town.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips, "Jung Yonghwa what are you doing?!"

He pecked her lips three more times before sitting her down on the couch. "Sit here, I'll cook food,"

At the mention of the word food, her face lightened up and kissed his cheeks repeatedly, her anger forgotten. "Oppa, saranghae! You're the best boyfriend in the world!"

"Ah, I have to remind you that when you're mad at me,"

He received a glare from her, "Oppa!"

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight. He rained kisses on her head even though she tried to pull away. "Ah, one minute I was the best and then a second after I was being glared at."

She pinched his arms hard, her nails were almost buried deep. "Ah ah, it hurts! I’m sorry, I didn't mean to!" He exclaimed.

"Make yourself useful and cook food instead of teasing me. I'm hungry," she pushed him away from her.

Yonghwa sighed. This would be like this for a few more days. It really tests his patience but because of the overflowing love he had for her, he tries to understand when her mood suddenly goes sour or when she demands to deliver food at her apartment at 3 am. After all, he would get his reward everytime her cycle ends. He couldn't help but to smile widely. Another three days of heaven for him. Without barriers.

"What are you smiling at? Oppa, palli!" He shook his head when he heard her scream once again.
 

~~~

#3 Cramps and Colds

Hyo unnie, can you come by at my apartment for a few minutes? I ran out of pads and I can hardly get up - my uterus is killing itself. I can't text Oppa, he's busy in the coffee shop. Bring chocolates as well! Thank you unnie! I owe you one

Yonghwa confusingly stared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter