Part 2

A Scarf Made For Love?!? [One-shot]

SRRY this was for last week but too busy to update. ^~^

Hope you guise like it!

ENJOY! :D

 


Jonghoon's P.O.V.

 

As I turned saw a beautiful girl standing there not moving at all.

Does't she hear the fan girls sreaming? Why is she still not moving?

 

As my reaction I quickly grabbed her wrist and started to run with her.

 

Then we reached a disserted park and stoped.

As for me, I was breathless not thinking of what was happening right next me.

I saw the girl was panting as well and she sat at a bench.

 

"Why...huh...did...huh...you....huh....have to do that?" she breath heavily.

 

"Oh I thought that if you didn't move, then you'd be toppled down by those fan girls that were running behind us!" I said while still breathing hard.

 

"Aahh... so why didn't you just let go of me after awhile ?" she said with a questionig face and it became at an awkward quietness.

 

A while later......

 

"I don't know about that I guess I just had an attachment to you" I said coolly.

 

"Yeah, right," she said while shivering. Then, I took my scarf off and put it around her.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

 

He pulled you closer to him by holding your shoulders. You could feel the hot breath from him, and his fragrance had an amazing scent. Which made you blush like crazy. With that, Jonghoon saw it too and giggled at you.

 

"YAH!" you said and you started to hit him like he was already yours, but yet he still giggled. For when this was happening he put the scarf around you. You were shocked by this and everything was awkward once again.

 

 

Once he looked in your eyes, he saw a spark that turned him on. You felt butterflies in your stomach and just closed your eyes. Then, he leaned in  and you felt soft lips touch yours. As you started to respond to the kiss and you both kissed passionately and felt like the world stopped.

 

 

 

THE END ^-^


 

 Well thats it!!! Finally done!

I know I at this but hoped u liked it! :P

That FtJHfan4ever for now!!! :)

 

FT ISLAND HWAITING!!! heart

HOPE GROWN UP AND SEVERELY IS SUCCESFULL!!! yes