Part 1

A Scarf Made For Love?!? [One-shot]

*Author's note*

Really sorry if it has any or I may say a lot of of mistakes.

N BWT REALLY am srry if there is anything wright with it! Plz enjoy! N comment and sub! 

Hope you guise like it! ^^

 


 

Narrator's P.O.V~~~~>

 

A chilly winter day had just begun as you walked down a busy street of Seoul. While looking around, you heard loud screaching screams coming your way. Looking at where it was, you got currious, but was also scared of what was going to happen. As the sceams got louder the more scary it became.

 

"Oppa~ Oppa~!" they all screamed your way getting louder as you just stood their. STILL...

 

Just as you were about to turn around, a guy just grabs your wrist out of nowhere and starts dragging you.

 

"WwwOooohhhhh~," was all you can say as you started to run, but looking back, a stampede of screaming girls come your way. You didn't notice that you were still getting pulled by some guy. As you thoght to yourself,* Why is he dragging me?!? What did I do?  Bbbrrrrrr~! I'm FREEZING! Why did I wear this? I don't even have anything that gives warmth. ^~^*

 

*Flashback*

 

"Yah! Where did they go?" Jonghoon said as the four boys hid from thier leader and started giggling on their way out the dressing room.

 

Jonghoon about to leave as he realized as he went to the parking lot,"Where did the van go? I bet they left me. Their gonna get it when I come back to the dorms!" Angry at the four other boys, he headed back home by walking. *Hope they don't notice me!* Jonghoon thought.

 

"WHY is the dorm so far!" said Jonghoon not even half way back to the dorm. As Jonghoon was about to turn, fans started to notice him and came screaming. Out of nowhere they started to run after him as he started to sprint his way back. Turning in every turn he sees, he turned to the street you were in.

As he ran to the next turn without any other way or allies to turn to;  
he saw a petite girl with long black hair. As you were about to look  
and turn....

*TBC*


SRRY for the clift hanger!

can't think of anything else.

srry for any mistakes again! ^^

Hope you enjoyed this part!

Probably not gonna update for the week so cya any of you next week! ^^

comment & sub! <3