The Secret Love Story of Yunho and Seohyun: FINALE

Secret Love Story of Yunho and Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
--Present Time--

Yunho's POV

April 19 2017, Finally, the moment I've been waiting for so long. I am back as U-know after finishing serving my country as Jung Yunho for the past 1 year and a half. It is the moment that I am on set to the reality of life where I will be working hard to meet my fans and perform on stage. I miss being on stage, I miss the limelight, the screams of the fans shouting my name and the lightsticks that light up the entire dome as we perform. I miss all of those. But most importantly, I miss the love of my life, the Girls' Generation Maknae, Seo Joo Hyun.

She is the reason why I am excited to now go back to reality of life after being separated for so long. 

I can feel the fresh air as I went out to meet the waiting fans who are crowded and the media who have waited to hear whatever I wanted to say regarding my discharge. 

After giving a little speech to my fans and to the press I immediately went out, my eyes darted out all over the place and look if Seohyun is there anywhere. 

I saw a white SUV in the parking space alongside with Black SUV and my Black Sedan. I saw Seohyun in her short hair, white tshirt. She waved in the window just a bit and I smiled. I thought she wouldnt make it. But I'm glad she did come to see me on my first day as U-know once again. 

She wrote something on a short bond paper that says, "Yunho Oppa, welcome back! Sorry I can't hug you right now I have a shoot to attend, I just passed by to see you. I love you!".

As I read those texts, I feel alive and at the same time sad because I cant be with Seohyun due to the fact that there are many reporters are there and at the same time she cant be seen by many people because her drama is on-going. 

After that her SUV drail off never to be seen again......

My sister went to my discharged date, gave me flowers and congratulated me. 

"Where is mom and dad?" I ask.

"We are going to the restaurant of Auntie today to celebrate your discharge. They are preparing a lot of foods today so lets go." my sister told me.

I feel a little bit better knowing that my parents are preparing for my discharge date. I thought they forgot about their only son.  

We rode my black Sedan and my manager drove us going to the restaurant. My thoughts are all over place. I dont know why I'm feeling emotional and sad as of now. 

Maybe I was expecting that Seohyun might clear off her schedule since its my discharged date.

I guess work must come first before love.

God, I should be more understanding. 

I should try to think of Seohyun's well being. Maybe it isnt her fault that she have a shooting even today. 

I should be a more matured and a better Yunho. But I dont know why on Earth suddenly, I become a bit childish today. 

"Yunho ah is there something bothering you?' My sister asked me. "You've been unusually quiet today..." 

"Its nothing. I'm just overwhelm by tha fact that I'm back." I reckoned. 

"Really? Or is it about someone who is really bothering you? Yunho up until now you seem to not be able to develop how to lie properly." My sister laughed. Is it really obvious, I said in my mind.

I just decided to take a rest and not answer my sister.

I hope this day will get better as soon as I wake up.

Can Seohyun be just by my side? .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun's POV

I was able to finish my shoot and I went straight to the discharged place of Yunho. I decided to stay in the parking lot because I saw a lot of Cassiepoeia there and I dont want to be caught. Even if it hurts that I cant see up close my Yunho, I have to do this. I waited for at least an hour or 2 to be able to be noticed by Yunho. 

My heart jumps in delight when I see him smile. Finally, he has seen me! He is back! For real!

I prepared my bond paper and wrote something. I have to lie for now to Yunho and said that I'm going to my shoot. Sorry Oppa. I hope you will get to be surprised when you found out what I have in store for you.

I hold on to the white rubber shoes that I promised that I will give him on the day of discharged. I hope later he will like it.

Manager Kim and I went straight to the restaurant and in there I met Auntie, Yunho's mom. 

"Darling! Finally, I was able to see you! You really got thinner as time passes by. Is the filming of the drama really hard?" Auntie said, being worried. 

"Yes its quite difficult but I can get back to what I was before. Sorry auntie if I make you worry." I said to her. 

"So now are you ready to create our barbecue for Yunho?" Auntie asked.

"Yes Auntie." I said. 

We started to cook for the barbecue. I prepared a lot of Yunho's favorite dish. Barbecue, and Kimchi. I was able to bake a cake for him as my gift for his discharged.  

After cooking them and preparing the food, I decided to decorate the place by putting a lot of curtain, to make the place dark and place the fairy lights to make it more cute. I prepare the banner as well. 

"Welcome Back Jung Yunho"

I cant wait to see Yunho's shocked face when he sees this. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun's POV

I decided to hide in the kitchen area so Yunho cant see. Auntie told me that they are almost near the restaurant. I am so excited and thrilled. I wonder how will Yunho reacts to all of this.

Auntie, Uncle and Unnies are all ready to welcome Yunho. Even the staff are excited to see their boss finally back. 

Yunho and his sister is already on the door and they opened it.

"Welcome back Yunho!" they all shouted.

Yunho was loss for words. His face says it all. He saw all the decoration, the lights and the food. 

"Mom, dad, how did you.. Wow, I'm really loss in words. How should I say this.... Thank you... You really prepared for this." Yunho back then started to cry.  My heart starts to ache now,. 

"Yunho ah, dont cry." Unnie said consoling his brother.

"Its okay. Son, thank you for returning safely after serving our country." His dad said tears started to flow in his eyes.

"Son, we are really really proud of you. You made us so proud". His mom added. 

"Thank you mom, dad and sis for this. I cant thank you enough for all your love and support you have given me for the past 1 year. Thank you". He said.

"Actually son, everything you are seeing now, it is not our original idea." His mom said.

Yunho look perplexed.

"What do you mean?" Yunho asked. 

"Seohyun ah, you can come out now."

I immediately went out of the kitchen room, removing my apron and hairnet. I grab the rubber shoes that I have been holding on for so long. 

"Welcome back, Yunho Oppa." I said.

Without any words, Yunho run to my place and  started to pull me into his arms and hug me so tight. I can feel in my shoulders his tears as he cry. His embrace is the thing I miss the most. I am now back to his arms for good. 

"Seohyun ah, I thought you wouldnt see me. I thought you were on a shoot." Yunho said.

"Sorry Oppa I lied to you. I wanted to surprise you. How could I ever forget the day of your discharged? Ever since I'm always countinng on it." I explained and pull out his hug and decided to kneel down.

"Seohyun ah what are you doing?" Yunho looked surprised. 

I started to untie the knots of his military shoes, removing them from his feet.

Afterwards, I started to give him the white shoes in which I bought for him. 

"Welcome back my rubber shoes Jung Yunho.." I said after I put the shoes to his feet. 

"Seohyun ah, I thought you were just joking when you said you're gonna give me a white rubber shoes on the day of my discharged." Yunho said. I see smile starting to form on his lips. I love to see that smile again.

"I didnt Oppa. I was serious." I laughed. 

"This is the best shoes ever." Yunho added. 

"Will you wear it for me every time you have dance practice or performance?" I asked. 

"I will. I promise." Yunho said. 

"Its not yet over. I have another gift for you." I said. 

"What? Really?" Yunho asked.

He started to smile like a kid as I opened the box. 

"I bake a cake just for you." I said.

"Seo Joohyun ah you are the queen of surprises." Yunho said.

"Just for you Oppa." I added.

We already sit in the chair. I'm beside Yunho Oppa and we're facing his parents and sister. 

I put the cake in the table, slice it and l feed Yunho the cake.

"Its delicious!" Yunho added. 

I let his family ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter