The start of it all

Secret Love Story of Yunho and Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Seohyun's POV*

I will be waiting for him. I promise. I promised myself that I will wait for him. No matter how long it will take, I will be standing here waiting for him to comeback. 

Thats what I always tell myself. Even if the distance between me and Yunho is sometimes painful, I will remain loyal to my one and only shoes. 

Yes.. Yunho.. Thats his name.. 

The member of the famous and the legendary power dancer of Tohoshinki or known as Dong Bang Shin Ki. 

Yes. I am dating the most handsome and most powerful dancer in the entire K-pop World. 

Is it shocking? Yes indeed. Because no one knows that I am dating him. No one except... Of course, my SNSD Family and even Changmin. 

You might be wondering.. How on earth I was able to get this guy? Really..

I sometimes think that I'm not good enough for him. I mean, sometimes I think I don't deserve him. He's too kind for me. So gentleman yet so charismatic. So loving yet so patient. Even at times I'm acting a little bit childish, yes he gets mad but even if he do, he's just... He knows how to do it right without sounding too offensive. He is just..

I feel so small at times yet he makes me feel that I'm not. I can't explain it in words but that just how I feel.

I feel his love all the time..

Yes all the time. We do our small talks and chats in text and in person. We date. We went shopping. We watch movies together. We did all of what normal couples do. We fight, we have arguements, and we also went to some breaking points that WE ALMOST DECIDED TO BREAK UP. But gladly we didnt. Because we are encouraged by our families to stay strong. To go back to the real reason why we started everything. 

It's hard to make the relationship we have right now a secret. I tell you. It takes so much effort from me, my unnies, Changmin and our families to keep the relationship as private as possible. 

Do you want to know the real reason why some celebrities want their relationship a secret? I know it will sound like a lame excuse but it's from my own point of view. The real reason is WE ARE ABLE TO KEEP THE RELATIONSHIP GOING BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. NO COMMENTS, NO OPINIONS, AND NO BASHING GOING ON. Sometimes, some fans' opinions and comments on the internet, although we want not to read them but we do. We see them, specially those negative ones. Those comments bashing and hurting the partners we have is really discouraging. I know we are celebrities but we are still humans, we still need privacy. Thats why, there are some celebrities who decides to just keep it a secret because of that. 

Going back, when did our love story started all?

It happens when....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback.......-

"Ok now the SM Town concert will start in a few minutes so get ready now ok?" our manager told us.

"Lets do this girls! One-two-three- fighting!"

We did our usual cheering before the start of the concert. We are very nervous and excited since we are going to be the first girl group to perform. We can feel the energy of the fans even if we are outside. 

We decided to watch TVXQ sunbaenim's performance while we are on the dressing room. We can see the red ocean. Wow! TVXQ's Cassieopoeia are no joke! They indeed fill the whole Seoul Stadium with red lights. Its amazing. My eyes are focused on one guy. The one guy... Who at that time is wearing a blue jacket and black pants. His powerful moves and his singing electrified and penetrated my soul. I was star strucked. I cant move but kept on staring to him. 

"Seohyun? Are you okay? Seohyun?" Yoona is waving his hands on me.

"Earth to Seohyun are you there?" she kept on talking to me.

But I was focused and looked at the guy dancing.

"SEOHYUN!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME??" Yoona's screams bring me back to life.

"I'm sorry... What are you saying?" I said.

"See? You are not listening to me. You're too focused on watching TVXQ sunbaenim's performance did you forget that we are next?!" Yoona said. Oh my Gosh, I forgot that we are about to perform next. 

"Their song is about to end. Lets go." Yoona said grabbing my hand and pulling me going to the backstage since we are the next one to perform. 

I was so dazzled at the performance of TVXQ. No wonder why they have so many fans. They have this magnetic force which I cant even name that pulls me towards them. It's unthinkable. 

"I see that you are focusing on Yunho Oppa's dance performance uh. " Yoona said teasing me.

"Me? Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Like duh? Ofcourse. I was watching you all the time and I see your eyes darted towards Yunho Oppa. So our maknae is now becoming a woman and starting to have a crush. Ayieeee...."  Yoona is tickling my sideway and is having fun teasing me. 

"Are you serious Yoona? Seohyun has a crush on Yunho Oppa?" the ever dancing queen Hyoyeon said.

"Oh my God! Our maknae is finally a woman!" Hyo screamed.

Then the whole gang is starting to tease me.

"Yunho Oppa, Seohyun likes you..." Shikshin Sooyoung is screaming...

"Yunho Oppa, Seohyun wants to date you...." Tiffany said laughing at what she said.

Here I am being embarrased at the situation I am in. My cheeks are turning red. I am trying to shut their mouths when the ever Sunny the savage aegyo queen said, "Seohyun start to approach Yunho and confess your feelings."

That time, the performance of TVXQ is done and they are already leaving the stage. Yunho and Changmin is almost near our place and I think they heard what Sunny said. Oh My God what am I gonna do? 

"Did I just heard Sunny said that Seohyun will confess her feelings to Yunho?" Changmin teased and looks at me while he said those words. Yunho who was busy wiping his sweat due to his powerhouse dance, didnt pay attention to what Changmin said. I was about to sigh a relief when Yunho was done doing his thing and said

"Seohyun, lets talk later after your performance.."

He said and he gave me that killer smile that almost make my heart fell to the ocean floor. 

The Girls screamed and started to tease me "Oh is it the start of our lady Seohyun's love-life?" Hyoyeon asking the gang.

"Our maknae has finally caught up!." Taeyeon said, feeling proud.

"You didnt even do anything. But oh my god, Yunho said he will talk to you later. I'm so shocked! what will Yunho say?" Sunny excitedly said. 

"I am so embarrased. What will I tell Yunho Oppa later on?" I said. Truthfully I wasnt expecting him to respond and just get over it. But he said he will talk to me. Thats really mind blowing....

"Lets find out later".. Yoona said while she held up my shoulder as we went to the stage for it is our turn. 

We performed at least 5 songs of us. Its really tiring but fun because SONES are really enthusiastic. The fans sing along with us and that made me glad. It made me almost forget of any teasing that happened just a while ago. 

During the last performance of all the SM Town Artists, we gather all together in one stage and performed our last song Hope. We are all having fun performing the song and we can see that some fans look really sad because we are about to go and end so we try to interact with them and have fun.

After ending the show we bidded goodbye to our fans and give hearts and loves to everyone. 

"Good work! Congratulations!" our staffs and managers said to us. It is really a long and happy day for me. Finally the concert is over. We can get a relaxing and beautiful day-off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter