She ish cute [Yumji]

Thumbs Up (^o^)b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sowon unnie.” Yuna tottle over to Sojung side and look at the newcomer intently,  

 

Sojung tightened her grip around the small girl with a hand and greeted Yuna with another, “Hello Yuna.”

 

“Who ish thish?” Yuna spoke in her own baby language and looked at the big round eyes that were also looking at her.

 

“She is Yewon,” Sojung took the baby chubby hand and waved at Yuna that was still looking at the baby curiously, “my sister.”

 

“She ish cute.” Yuna lifted her fingers and touched that chubby cheeks, smooth and soft. It’s the first time there was a new comer and someone younger that joined the family, Yuna was amazed how the baby looked like, small and fluffy just like the teddy bear she owned.

 

Fidgeted and laughed, baby Yewon seems to like the touch.

 

“Do you like her?” Sojung cutely asked as she looked at the younger interaction, she was rather worried that Yuna would not welcome her sister, but she was wrong.

 

The two years old replied with a soft nod as her hands went from cheek poking to gentle touches on the current youngest hand. Feeling the tickle, Yewon was laughing as she moved in Sojung arms and reached out her arms.

 

“Want to hug her?” Sojung asked, knowing that her sister was asking to be hugged.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter