Her way of loving [UmB]

Thumbs Up (^o^)b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB watched her fellow maknae member limped around in the waiting room, packing up and getting ready to go back to their dorm.

 

“Be careful alright? Do you want me to help you?” Can’t bear to watch it further, SinB walked over and grabbed Umji things for her, stuffing her things into the bag.

 

“No, it's alright, the fans will get worried.” Umji shook her head as she slung her bag over her back.

 

SinB grabbed the bag that Umji was carrying and gave her a worried stare, “I will carry it for you.”

 

It was a short tugging fight between the two maknaes. The older members watched the two in amusement before Sowon received an eye signal across the room from their manager.

 

“Don't force yourself alright? If it really hurts, you will have to tell us.” Sowon came over ruffled Umji’s hair before she head locked the older of the two and dragged SinB out of the waiting room with her.

 

“Wait, Sowon unnie. You giraffe, where are you dragging me to.” SinB shouted along the corridor after being pulled out of the room and being stopped by their leader. The rest of the members could only laugh at the current situation as they left the room together.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You alright?” SinB slide opened their car door and asked Umji that was seated behind her. She had moved over to Yerin’s seat after the rest of the member left for their practice in the company. 

 

SinB had asked to be excuse, reason, ‘I will only be at ease when I see her reaching our dorm. Also, I have remembered all our dance for the Taiwan fan meeting. I will join the rest after seeing the maknae back to the dorm.’ Giving in, and knowing how SinB will behave if she did not agree, Sowon gave a nod without much thinking.

 

SinB easily leaped out of the car and adjusted Yerin's seat, allowing Umji to alight.

 

“I can carry you up to the dorm.” The manager suggested as he watched Umji struggled and tried to alight from their van, without placing any force or pressure on the injured leg.

 

“It's alright oppa, I'll bring her up,” SinB assured their manager and back faced Umji as she lowered herself.

 

“I can walk ba-”

 

“Just be good and get on,” SinB said, sounded rather angry at their youngest defiance.

 

Looking at the back of a few months old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter