Lost, again? [Yumji]

Thumbs Up (^o^)b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Following the sound of the doorbell, there were several soft knocking heard from the door. Yewon was enjoying her peaceful day at home without her parents and the unexpected sound of doorbell surprised her. 

That’s weird, her parent will not be back until next week, her friends did not mention that they are coming over too. Who could it be? 

Looking through the door hole, a girl with long black hair was standing there waiting for the person behind the door to open it. The girl was also wearing a motorbike helmet, carrying a big baggage.

This is definitely weird, Yewon does not remember ordering meals or packages, why would some delivery man or woman knock on her door?

Just in case, Yewon grabbed an umbrella that was placed next to the door and hid it behind her back. 

“Hi, can I help you?” Yewon timidly opened the door with an only slight opening which shows her head.

“Hi, sorry to keep you waiting, this is the pizza you have ordered.” The delivery girl apologized as she retrieved the pizza from the insulated bag she was carrying.

“There must be a mistake. I haven’t ordered anything.”

“Eh? Isn’t this Seoul street 4, unit 18?” The girl took out the receipt which had the address printed on it and read out from there.

“This is unit 5.” Yewon pointed at the number that was carved on the side of the wall, “Unit 18 is down the road, turn right at the junction.”

“Gosh, I got the wrong place again.” The girl mumbled as she mentally face-palmed herself.

“Sorry to disturb you.” The girl apologized with a bow, “and thanks for telling me the location.”

Yewon thought that it will be the first and last time that she would see this muddlehead delivery girl. But she is wrong. 

She met her again after school. She saw that same orange uniform and black helmet with the delivery bag, looking around at the neighborhood like a lost kid.

“Hey, do you need any help?” Yewon gave the girl a tap as she approached.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter