Quarter 1 - Pt. 2

Whatever You Do, Don't Fall For A Freshman

"Are you sure it's alright to sit with your boyfriend's group? They don't even know us." Yugyeom asked Youngjae. The four of us freshman were walking to lunch together.

"Jaebum said that it's not a problem." Youngjae said, leading the group to the table.

"Yeah, but wait." I put my hand out to stop Youngjae fron walking to the table. "They aren't going to like, pick on me?"

"For being gay? Of course not, they're all basically gay or bi. Don't fret, they'll love you." Youngjae answered and kept walking, I felt a lot better.

"Looks like we're going to be the odd ones out for a change." Kat whispered to Yugyeom, however since Yugyeom is more than a foot taller than her and he refuses to bend down, we could all hear.

"TwoJae is back!" A black haired man excitedly exclaimed, hugging Youngjae tightly. This made me think that he is Jaebum.

"Hi, I'm Mark, this is Jinyoung, my boyfriend. That's Jaebum and you already know Youngjae, oh and that lonely guy over there is Jackson." Mark explained. I nodded.

"Hey!" Jackson yelled, smacking Mark's shoulder. I took a seat next to Jackson and Yugyeom sat next to me. Kat was next to him, then Youngjae and Jaebum, Jinyoung and Mark, and well back to Jackson. It was a circle table, which for some reason, really excited me.

"Don't feel bad, I'm always the lonely friend with these two lovebirds." I said, pointing lazily at the couple beside me.

"And you are?" Jackson asked me with a smile.

"BamBam." I shook his hand and he smiled again.

"Nice name, and the lovebirds over there are?" Jackson gestured to them.

"Yugyeom and Kat." 

     Soon enough lunch was over and we all were bidding our seperate ways. Maybe freshman year wouldn't be so bad.

~

"Mark, that BamBam dude. That's my scared freshman!" Jackson pulled Mark aside to say.

"No, absolutely not." Mark shook his head.

"Why not? He's tall, hot, and gay." 

"Did he say he was gay?"

"No, but I could sense it."

"That's rude as hell bro."

"Well actually, I snooped at his phone when he was checking the time." Jackson admitted.

"And?" Mark jisted for him to continue.

"He had a shirtless guy as his wallpaper, I think that's enough proof." Jackson laughed out.

"Still, I wouldn't just assume." 

~

     Kat, Youngjae, and I sat in freshman study hall together. Yugyeom opted out to take gym. When we asked why he said he wanted "to get it out of the way". We secretly think that it's because he wants to join the basketball team.

"Do you guys want to come over to Mark's to swim? He has a huge pool." Youngjae asked. Yes! Seeing that Jackson guy in his swimsuit? Oh, hell yeah.

"I don't know how Kyum would feel about me being with a bunch of shirtless guys in my swimsuit, besides we're supposed to go study tonight." Kat replied.

"Ah, I understand. But, it's only the second day of school, do you guys really need to study?" Youngjae nodded and then asked.

"She means have ." I lazily say, scrolling through tumblr for more candid photos of a topless Sehun for my wallpaper. 

"Oh." Youngjae let out.

"We are not going to have ! We are both in honors classes, that means we can't be slacking off." Kat defended.

"Even if you are going to study, there will be at somepoint during the date." I laugh. I found the perfect picture and quickly downloaded it.

"We're freshman, Yugyeom's the youngest." Youngjae sighed out as if he lost all his faith in the world.

"So? It wouldn't be their first time. is what makes a relationship healthy." I whispered so the study hall monitor wouldn't hear. Youngjae and I looked at Kat and she just had this look on her face that I had never seen before and couldn't read.

"What?... Wait, you guys haven't?" I say with a puzzled expression.

"No." She quickly got onto her phone to ignore what was to come.

"How come? Everytime it's the three of us you are always on his lap or he's rubbing your-"

"That's enough! It's her and Yugyeom's relationship. They can do whatever they want." Youngjae factored in.

"Thank you, Jae." Kat exclaimed with gratitude.